14 colors available

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A collection of highly pigmented lipsticks in satin and matte finishes. Edgy and feminine, Yves Saint Laurent's Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick Collection delivers lip colors that exude ultimate feminine strength and edgy style. Give lips luxurious, rich color with intense hydration and antioxidant care in just one stroke.

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...1 Answers
  • What stores sell this?1 Answers
  • What's the finish of this lipstick?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Johanna S.
Johanna S.
Dover, Massachusetts
Review for: Rose Stiletto, Alternative Plum, Le Rouge, Rouge Rose, Coral Remix
Best lipstick purchase in a long time! Bought these lipsticks 2 months ago at Sephora. I have repurchased a few lipsticks from Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus too. The fall season is here and I couldn’t have found a more dependable wholesome shade of lipstick. It is perfect for the warm cozy sweater weather. I selected the gorgeous Yves Saint Laurent in the color rose stiletto, rouge rose, le rouge, plum, and coral remix in the satin finish. I found myself highly attracted to this rich pigment and soft pink hue; the color is so gentle and pleasant. I believe it’s ideal and very simplistic for everyday wear. The benefits are intense hydration and antioxidants care for that extra protection on lips. This is just what I need during this time of year! Yves Saint Laurent elegant golden lipstick case illuminates enhancing richness to the color of the lipstick. I always receive compliments and it's definitely my go-to Lippi when I'm out on the town! I will purchase more of YSL good quality lipsticks - it is YSL after all!
Halle C.
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
Review for: Le Rouge
This is my favorite lipstick of all time, hands down. This shade is a beautiful, bold red that is long-wearing without being drying. It feels creamy on the lips and is something that I can kind of throw on and forget about to help me look put together without putting in a ton of effort. I also really enjoy the floral scent of the lipstick, as it reminds me of a lipstick my mom wore when I was a kid. I have a repurchased this lipstick a couple of times from Nordstrom, and plan on doing so again and again. I could not recommend this product enough to anyone who is looking for an essential beauty staple for their makeup bag.
chaima g.
chaima g.
Ariana
Review for: Rose Stiletto, Nude Spirit, Red Clash, Wood on Frire, Just for Pink, Coral Remix, Orange Seventies, Decadent Pink, Le Nu, Le Fuchsia
I am a long time fan of all things YSL beauty. I have the foundation, primer, mascara, eyeshadow, mascara and many lipsticks, some of which are from the 2016 YSL holiday Star Clash Limited Edition release.
The Rouge Pur Couture lipsticks are priced at $37 and can be purchased at Sephora and other major retailers like Nordstrom, Saks, Dillard's and Neiman Marcus. In terms of the pigmentation the Rouge Pur Couture lipsticks are packed with rich color that is visible after one swipe. Most lipsticks require two to three swipes on the top and bottom lip to achieve this level of intense pigmentation. This is a quality I look for in any lip product because it requires less product to achieve a colorful lip look. The texture is a dense creamy finish that glides on effortlessly when applying to ones lips. The richness of the lipstick coupled with the intensity of the color are what make this product one of a kind. The longevity of this product is of a high caliber. Excellent product!
Min C.
Min C.
Seaford
Review for: Le Rouge
1 le rouge is a beauty color and it feels quite moisturizing at the beginning but as you wearing longer you start to feel your lip is getting drier and  drier and your lip skin start to be able to peel off easily so a;though I love the color I don't wear this often
Tangie S.
Tangie S.
Bartlett, TN
Review for: Alternative Plum
This is what luxury looks and feels like. It's creamy, but it's matte. It lasts all day and makes my lips feel AMAZING!
Charisma L.
Charisma L.
These lipsticks are so moisturizing and pigmented. They feel buttery on my lips yet last so long especially when I use a lipliner.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Winchester
Review for: Le Fuchsia
This is one of my favourite ever lipstick shades. It is an extremely bright fushia pink, and has a cool base which is perfect for my cool toned skin. The consistency is excellent and I find the colour long wearing which is very important for such a bright colour!
Gabriela N.
Gabriela N.
Chicago
Review for: Red Clash
This was the lipstick I used on my prom night! I'm so happy with how it performed (was surprised that it stayed on all night!) and I received so many compliments on my lips. It wasn't at all drying on me, which is always a worry of mine when I put on lipstick.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Turlock, CA
Review for: Le Nu
YSL lipsticks are not bad lipsticks by any means. They are just not worth the price, in my opinion. These lipsticks are pretty shear (I noticed that for a lot of of YSL's lipsticks, not just this color), which simply isn't my thing. It's almost like a tinted lip balm, and I personally like my lipsticks a little more pigmented. The pro side is that they don't dry your lips ever, and they have beautiful packaging. Unfortunately, I just can't justify beautifully packaged tinted lip balm for $37. But if you really like shear smooth lipsticks, it is a good choice.
gm5baby Y.
gm5baby Y.
Vancouver
Review for: Le Nu
Great formulation and texture. I bought the star clash holiday edition and it is beaut iful. I own quite a few YSL lipsticks and they always stay true to their colors. I love this lipstick.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the finish of this lipstick?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Camryn G.