14 colors available

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A collection of highly pigmented lipsticks in satin and matte finishes. Edgy and feminine, Yves Saint Laurent's Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick Collection delivers lip colors that exude ultimate feminine strength and edgy style. Give lips luxurious, rich color with intense hydration and antioxidant care in just one stroke.

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...1 Answers
  • What stores sell this?1 Answers
  • What's the finish of this lipstick?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Hollywood, FL
I received a sample of color 01 with a Sephora gift. The color is gorgeous and I really wanted to love it. I wear lipstick every day and was very excited to try this YSL collection. Unfortunately, after numerous attempts I just can't do it anymore. The color runs and barely stays on. It has ended up over my teeth, outside of my lipline, so many places that are not my lips. I have tried different lipliners, filled and not filled my lips, but always get the same result. I'm glad I got this as a sample and did not spend the full-price because I would be even more disappointed.
Ela Naz Ş.
Ela Naz Ş.
Review for: Le Rouge
Its a good color but doesn't deliver the yves saint laurent quality. Its one of those lipsticks that doesn't dry and is always ready to be wiped off. If my hair touches my lip in a windy situation the lipstick will definitely be all over my cheeks.
But if you sit somewhere without any air circulation all day, and never eat anything its the perfect product.
Kathy A.
Kathy A.
Review for: Rouge Rose
This lipstick has zero pigmentation as it is beyond sheer. If the price point wasn't so high I would not mind. However for the price, I think there are many better lipsticks out there that are MUCH better. I personally returned mine because I did not like the sheer color, and it had a sticky feeling like a lipgloss which I do not enjoy
Marina L.
Marina L.
East Hanover, NJ
Extremely beautiful lipstick is a rare unsuccessful quality. The color of the base is slightly bleached light pink with care of light cyanosis at certain angles. However, this does not prevent the lipstick from suddenly becoming pink-peach, it is enough just to change the angle of view, and the sun is not required for this.The most important feature, of course, is in the metallic outflow, which looks and shimmers like molten gold. Instead of gloss, lipstick has a golden glow. Texture at its best displays all the problems inherent in bleached shades. Presenting this lipstick on the overdried lips is difficult, but on scaly -  really scary. From a distance, lipstick looks very interesting. But it is clear that the coating on the lips looks very dry.
Gorgeous packaging. Perfect for my display. But, sadly, the formula is very dry for me. Color is very opaque but very drying.
Gia K.
Gia K.
Durham, NC
I love the packaging but it's there is to love. I think personally. The formula is nourishing and feels hydrating on the lips. But it also slips around and bleeds if you don't prep your lips well or if you don't layer it with a pencil.

It does leave a light stain on your lips, so that's an option for wearing it, you can dab it over your lips for a more sheer application but I can't stand the scent! It smells as if it's gone bad or like old makeup.

Latasha J.
Latasha J.
North Wales
GORGEOUS colours, But I find the formula a bit hit and miss between the shades - Some are really hydrating and glide over the lips and others tend to have more tug and patchier application.
Min C.
Min C.
Seaford
Review for: Le Rouge
1 le rouge is a beauty color and it feels quite moisturizing at the beginning but as you wearing longer you start to feel your lip is getting drier and  drier and your lip skin start to be able to peel off easily so a;though I love the color I don't wear this often
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Turlock, CA
Review for: Le Nu
YSL lipsticks are not bad lipsticks by any means. They are just not worth the price, in my opinion. These lipsticks are pretty shear (I noticed that for a lot of of YSL's lipsticks, not just this color), which simply isn't my thing. It's almost like a tinted lip balm, and I personally like my lipsticks a little more pigmented. The pro side is that they don't dry your lips ever, and they have beautiful packaging. Unfortunately, I just can't justify beautifully packaged tinted lip balm for $37. But if you really like shear smooth lipsticks, it is a good choice.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Review for: Le Nu
Gorgeous design, but not my favorite formula. It doesn't last and feels sheer and creamy.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the finish of this lipstick?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Camryn G.