BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A collection of highly pigmented lipsticks in satin and matte finishes. Edgy and feminine, Yves Saint Laurent's Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick Collection delivers lip colors that exude ultimate feminine strength and edgy style. Give lips luxurious, rich color with intense hydration and antioxidant care in just one stroke.

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
  • What stores sell this?2 Answers
  • What's the finish of this lipstick?5 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Review for: Rose Stiletto
Hands down one of the best lipsticks I have ever purchased! The price is what you pay for, an amazing formula, packaging, and brand. I have the color Rose Stiletto and it is the best color I have ever found as a "your lip but better" color. Good for everyday wear! It is so creamy and I love the bullet!
Susan B.
Beverly Hills, MI
Review for: Other
No 52 Rosy Coral is a beautiful, vibrant pinky coral. I have to say, I'm not a lipstick person, but I love a pop of color on the inner part of my lips. The lipstick has a light fruity scent that dissipates after application. I purchased this because of the Korean drama - My Love from Another Star. I can see why this color was a cult favorite! Wear time is good but it will dry out my lips at the end of the day.
Madi M.
Review for: Le Rouge
This lipstick is worth every penny. The coverage is great and the texture is perfectly smooth. I find this formula to have a much better staying power than their round lipsticks. This is also the perfect everyday-statement red color. I always receive complements on how my lips look in this product.
Sarah S.
Berkeley
Review for: Rouge Rose
LOVE all of the Yves Saint Laurent Lipsticks and this one did not disappoint as well. The color is so vibrant and it lasts long even if you have a meal with it on. It's a bit pricey, but they are always worth it. Definitely would not hesitate to recommend this lipstick.
Rain f.
santa clara
Review for: Rouge Rose
the texture of this line is not very consistent, i had the rouge rose and number 19, but the rouge rose was noticeably dryer. but the lipsticks were still easy to use and apply and colors were very pigmented and opaque. packaging is always on poing with YSL!
M.C.S S.
Coral Gables, FL
Review for: Red Clash
I have this lipstick in a variety of colors and they make the most gorgeous red. I got this stick at Neiman Marcus and it comes in a beautiful gold tube that will always look good in your makeup bag. Although YSL products can be pricey, these last.
Zoe H.
Columbus , OH
Review for: Le Rouge
This is the only red lipstick I own. It feels very classy (although red is not my jam) - it dries my lips out just a touch but it does last all day! The price is high but obviously you are paying for that name.
Marina L.
East Hanover, NJ
Extremely beautiful lipstick is a rare unsuccessful quality. The color of the base is slightly bleached light pink with care of light cyanosis at certain angles. However, this does not prevent the lipstick from suddenly becoming pink-peach, it is enough just to change the angle of view, and the sun is not required for this.The most important feature, of course, is in the metallic outflow, which looks and shimmers like molten gold. Instead of gloss, lipstick has a golden glow. Texture at its best displays all the problems inherent in bleached shades. Presenting this lipstick on the overdried lips is difficult, but on scaly -  really scary. From a distance, lipstick looks very interesting. But it is clear that the coating on the lips looks very dry.
Tereza D.
Review for: Le Fuchsia
Love the color, its very moisturizing and doesn't make lips dry. But does transfer/wear off fairly quickly. Still recommend for the amazing color and feel but remember to reapply!
Jessica O.
Hollywood, FL
I received a sample of color 01 with a Sephora gift. The color is gorgeous and I really wanted to love it. I wear lipstick every day and was very excited to try this YSL collection. Unfortunately, after numerous attempts I just can't do it anymore. The color runs and barely stays on. It has ended up over my teeth, outside of my lipline, so many places that are not my lips. I have tried different lipliners, filled and not filled my lips, but always get the same result. I'm glad I got this as a sample and did not spend the full-price because I would be even more disappointed.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the finish of this lipstick?
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Camryn G.