BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A collection of highly pigmented lipsticks in satin and matte finishes. Edgy and feminine, Yves Saint Laurent's Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick Collection delivers lip colors that exude ultimate feminine strength and edgy style. Give lips luxurious, rich color with intense hydration and antioxidant care in just one stroke.

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
  • What stores sell this?2 Answers
  • What's the finish of this lipstick?5 Answers
Massella D.
I really love the color of this lipstick but I was so upset that after spending almost $40 it broke in the container. I purchased it at Sephora and I was away on vacation so I wasn't able to return it. Now using it can be a bit messy. Otherwise, the packaging is beautiful. While I would recommend it to others, I'm not sure if this was a one-off or a regular happening with these lipsticks.
Gia K.
Durham, NC
I love the packaging but it's there is to love. I think personally. The formula is nourishing and feels hydrating on the lips. But it also slips around and bleeds if you don't prep your lips well or if you don't layer it with a pencil.

It does leave a light stain on your lips, so that's an option for wearing it, you can dab it over your lips for a more sheer application but I can't stand the scent! It smells as if it's gone bad or like old makeup.

Mallory M.
ive purchased 2 lipsticks from the collection. huge fans of both of them. i tend to like liquid lipsticks better but these are VERY long wearing and really hydrating on the lips. i can wear this for a whole shift at work and not have dry lips or have to reapply. i also found that they dont bleed into the fine lines around your lips even without a lip liner!
Claudia F.
This was pricy but my gosh!!! So beautiful. The gold packaging is stunning. I got the 01 Le Rouge and it is a gorgeous blood red. Perfect for the Fall. The formula is creamy and the finish is satin. The pigment is wonderful and I find it last, so no need to keep reapplying. I would definitely recommend it, go to sephora and find your perfect shade. It's a nice treat.
Mandy W.
San Francisco , CA
Let me first tell you, that I was iffy when I bought this. The price is way more than I would have liked to spent. But with that said, it's sooo good. It's soft and creamy, and feels heavenly on my lips. I love how it looks on my lips, and the compliments are great too lol. I would recommend this but the price is just, a bit much.
Xinying Z.
I have the No. 1, and it's the most gorgeous red there is in my opinion. But it is dry. I wouldn't say it's very drying, but the formula is dry. When I want matte finish, I will still use this over the round tube ones. But the round rube ones are a lot less drying, with glossy finish. I prefer the formula of the round tube but like the packaging of this a bit better. They are both beautiful, and I feel good when I reapply with YSL lipstick for that.
Whitney B.
Garden Grove, CA
Let me start off by saying that I love YSL products. They have never let me down. I bought this lipstick at Sephora after trying it in the store. It is so easy to use, it lasts forever, and it is so moisturizing. It is also extremely pigmented. The only cons I have are its price and that it melts quite easily compared to my other lipsticks (Nars, Bite, Marc Jacobs, Mac).
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
A nice lipstick with great color payoff that I find is pretty long lasting. However, I find the formula a little drying (I do own one from the Mats collection though... that might make a difference) and it does bleed around the edges a little. The packaging is gorgeous, however, and I think that might even justify the price itself!
molly S.
Long Is City, NY
My favorite lipstick. Applied seamlessly, no need for liner. The formula is so creamy but doesn't look glossy. My lips are always dry and chapped, which is why I typically ditch lipstick for a tint or moisturizer but this product was everything for me. The colors are so beautiful and really pigmented. I HIGHLY suggest
Helen K.
Portland, OR
This is one of my all time favorite lipstick formulas. I own three colors and definitely want to get more. It's creamy and hydrating with opaque color coverage. The packaging feels luxe and weighty in my hands. I would absolutely recommend this to someone interested in a higher end lipstick.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the finish of this lipstick?
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Camryn G.