14 colors available

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A collection of highly pigmented lipsticks in satin and matte finishes. Edgy and feminine, Yves Saint Laurent's Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick Collection delivers lip colors that exude ultimate feminine strength and edgy style. Give lips luxurious, rich color with intense hydration and antioxidant care in just one stroke.

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...1 Answers
  • What stores sell this?1 Answers
  • What's the finish of this lipstick?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Halle C.
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
Review for: Le Rouge
This is my favorite lipstick of all time, hands down. This shade is a beautiful, bold red that is long-wearing without being drying. It feels creamy on the lips and is something that I can kind of throw on and forget about to help me look put together without putting in a ton of effort. I also really enjoy the floral scent of the lipstick, as it reminds me of a lipstick my mom wore when I was a kid. I have a repurchased this lipstick a couple of times from Nordstrom, and plan on doing so again and again. I could not recommend this product enough to anyone who is looking for an essential beauty staple for their makeup bag.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Turlock, CA
Review for: Le Nu
YSL lipsticks are not bad lipsticks by any means. They are just not worth the price, in my opinion. These lipsticks are pretty shear (I noticed that for a lot of of YSL's lipsticks, not just this color), which simply isn't my thing. It's almost like a tinted lip balm, and I personally like my lipsticks a little more pigmented. The pro side is that they don't dry your lips ever, and they have beautiful packaging. Unfortunately, I just can't justify beautifully packaged tinted lip balm for $37. But if you really like shear smooth lipsticks, it is a good choice.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
MORENO VALLEY, CA
I really love the formula of this. It is quite moisturizing on my lips and the color pay off is great. It just feel so good to wear! I got the shade N70 Le Nu which is such a pretty nude. This shade is satin but the collection also has matte shades. Note: these are not transfer proof. i was also pretty happy with the wear time. It will last a few hours maybe about 3 to 4.
Eileen M.
Eileen M.
Review for: Le Orange
Yes. Absolutely luxurious and pricey for a lipstick but is all worth it. I became obsessed with kourtney kardashian every time she wore that red-orange lip and then I found out that the ysl le-orange was one of her favorite lipstick and I mean why not. This lipstick is intense, very bold, hydrating to the lips and it looks amazing. If you ever wearing all black this is a to go for and is the perfect shade for the summer. I am obsessed!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Antioch, CA
I truly feel like you can't go wrong with YSL beauty. I know it's a big investment but I have LOVED everything that I have tried by the brand. These lipsticks are creamy, pigmented and actually borderline moisturizing. I find that the lasting power really depends on what I do throughout the day as well as the color. These are worth the money!
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Le Orange
Beautiful shade and great formula! This lipstick is one of my favorites. It is easy to apply and delivers a good amount of color in the first swipe. Long lasting and has a beautiful finish. Keeps the lips hydrated. One thing that I like about this brand is that it allows you to personalize your lipstick! I have one with my name on it :)
Kathy A.
Kathy A.
Review for: Rouge Rose
This lipstick has zero pigmentation as it is beyond sheer. If the price point wasn't so high I would not mind. However for the price, I think there are many better lipsticks out there that are MUCH better. I personally returned mine because I did not like the sheer color, and it had a sticky feeling like a lipgloss which I do not enjoy
Larra B.
Larra B.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Other
This lipstick is smooth, pigmented, and comfortable. Unfortunately, it's just not remarkable otherwise. It's a nice lipstick, but I feel like I could get all this benefits for a product that's 1/4 of the price. If you really want to splurge and treat yourself to something fancy, this isn't bad at all, but in my opinion it's just not necessary.
Mitena V.
Mitena V.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Le Rouge
I loved this color, and how it looks on my lips. It made them look beautiful and kissable, and had a satisfyingly creamy matte finish. The packaging is beautiful and minimalist, and part of what attracted me to this particular YSL lipstick collection. It could wear a little longer, and setting powder and concealing definitely helps
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
South Jordan, UT
Review for: Le Orange
I bought this color because I found out that it is what Kortney Kardashian wears. Her lipstick always looks good with her skin tone. I have olivey skin, so the orange color looks awesome on my skin. I have used this a number of times and I continue to wear it. It lasts pretty well and it makes your lips feel hydrated. Would recommend!
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the finish of this lipstick?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Camryn G.