BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A collection of highly pigmented lipsticks in satin and matte finishes. Edgy and feminine, Yves Saint Laurent's Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick Collection delivers lip colors that exude ultimate feminine strength and edgy style. Give lips luxurious, rich color with intense hydration and antioxidant care in just one stroke.

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
  • What stores sell this?2 Answers
  • What's the finish of this lipstick?5 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Maria J.
Great color and coverage. My to go lip stick. I have it in several different colors
Najmus S.
I have received it in a sample very rich and creamy pigmented but its pricey
Keyshia C.
New York
Review for: Rose Stiletto, Alternative Plum, Le Rouge, Rouge Rose, Coral Remix
Best lipstick purchase in a long time! Bought these lipsticks 2 months ago at Sephora. I have repurchased a few lipsticks from Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus too. The fall season is here and I couldn’t have found a more dependable wholesome shade of lipstick. It is perfect for the warm cozy sweater weather. I selected the gorgeous Yves Saint Laurent in the color rose stiletto, rouge rose, le rouge, plum, and coral remix in the satin finish. I found myself highly attracted to this rich pigment and soft pink hue; the color is so gentle and pleasant. I believe it’s ideal and very simplistic for everyday wear. The benefits are intense hydration and antioxidants care for that extra protection on lips. This is just what I need during this time of year! Yves Saint Laurent elegant golden lipstick case illuminates enhancing richness to the color of the lipstick. I always receive compliments and it's definitely my go-to Lippi when I'm out on the town! I will purchase more of YSL good quality lipsticks - it is YSL after all!
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
Review for: Le Rouge
This is my favorite lipstick of all time, hands down. This shade is a beautiful, bold red that is long-wearing without being drying. It feels creamy on the lips and is something that I can kind of throw on and forget about to help me look put together without putting in a ton of effort. I also really enjoy the floral scent of the lipstick, as it reminds me of a lipstick my mom wore when I was a kid. I have a repurchased this lipstick a couple of times from Nordstrom, and plan on doing so again and again. I could not recommend this product enough to anyone who is looking for an essential beauty staple for their makeup bag.
Lisa H.
Review for: Le Nu
YSL lipsticks are not bad lipsticks by any means. They are just not worth the price, in my opinion. These lipsticks are pretty shear (I noticed that for a lot of of YSL's lipsticks, not just this color), which simply isn't my thing. It's almost like a tinted lip balm, and I personally like my lipsticks a little more pigmented. The pro side is that they don't dry your lips ever, and they have beautiful packaging. Unfortunately, I just can't justify beautifully packaged tinted lip balm for $37. But if you really like shear smooth lipsticks, it is a good choice.
Samantha R.
Review for: Other
Good color, scent strong, beautiful formula, can be patchy if choosing a lighter color. Overall I love the lipstick colors, can’t find anything like them with other brands just wish some of the lighter nude colors weren’t patchy, and didn’t cling to dry patches in my lips.
Jeong In J.
San Francisco
Review for: Other
Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE PUR COUTURE Lipstick Collection I like its smooth texture and color! This time, I bought a shiny-shimmer colored lipstick. This color blends well with most of my other lipsticks.
Ashlee W.
Review for: Le Rouge
I love this lipstick, the packaging alone was what drew me in (that and the brand) but the packaging really screams out “high end!”. The actual lipstick though is amazing and incredibly pigmented.
Teresa H.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Le Rouge
This is hands down my absolute favorite red lipstick. It is so amazingly creamy and the red is just amazing. It is easy to put on and is super soft to the lips. I continue to buy this exact color every time it runs out. I've also given it as gifts, as many people have asked me what color red I use. It is 110% my favorite red lipstick.
Joanne R.
Isla Vista, CA
Review for: Nude Spirit
These are hands down one of my favorite lipsticks ever. They're such a luxury, both cost-wise and product-wise. It glides on so smoothly onto my lips. The color payoff is great, and it lasts a whole on my lips. I do find that I have to reapply it every so often. I absolutely love the texture of the product, and the smell!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the finish of this lipstick?
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Camryn G.