BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A collection of highly pigmented lipsticks in satin and matte finishes. Edgy and feminine, Yves Saint Laurent's Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick Collection delivers lip colors that exude ultimate feminine strength and edgy style. Give lips luxurious, rich color with intense hydration and antioxidant care in just one stroke.

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
  • What stores sell this?2 Answers
  • What's the finish of this lipstick?5 Answers
Monika P.
Love this lipstick. I do not give it a 5 because it doesn't stay on all day. However it goes on very smooth. The color is amazing. It is good for the price. YSL is a wonderful beauty company.
India D.
Indianapolis, IN
This lipstick in shade #10 has become my ride or die! I pair it with MAC Subculture lip liner and create the perfect shade of baby pink. It feels super luxurious on my lips and wears throughout the day with minimal touch ups. I get compliments whenever I wear it!! The packaging is nice and sturdy. Feels very expensive!
Stefi M.
Portland, OR
Let's see. Smells good. Looks bright. Moisturizing. Lasting color. Awesome casing. It's overall a win. I have quite a few now, can't go wrong and they look amazing in images or on display on your vanity as an added bonus.
Anne Ellice S.
Lonoke, AR
Review for: Rose Stiletto more...
I love this color of this product. It is one of my favorites. I use this product over and over. The packaging is sleek and very nice. It's a god price for the product. I would definitely buy this product again.
Tereza D.
Review for: Le Fuchsia more...
Love the color, its very moisturizing and doesn't make lips dry. But does transfer/wear off fairly quickly. Still recommend for the amazing color and feel but remember to reapply!
Maria V.
Review for: Other more...
This product seems to be a contender so far. It has everything it needs to be anyone's go to lipstick. It's not drying and has very good color. However it's not super long wearing, one can handle a few touch ups. Lastly the packaging is ver pretty
Jenny B.
Oh, tell me where these have been all of my life?! Why is it so wonderful?? I love the feel of these lipsticks, the pigmentation, and the comfort of the wear. They are a little bit pricey but once I fell in love and there was no going back. I do think that perfume scent is a little heavy but it's not irritating. These are among the best lipsticks that I've ever worn. At the top of my list of favorites! Another thing, the packaging is very beautiful. It's very heavy and feels expensive.
Jocelyn Y.
This is absolutely my favorite collection of lipsticks. It was what actually converted me to become a lipstick user (from chapstick).

The colors are diverse and suit my style and moods perfectly. They are easy to apply, and has a great staying power. It does not stick to the cracks on lips, does not stick to teeth, and does not fade in a strange way.

I would definitely recommend this product.
Massella D.
I really love the color of this lipstick but I was so upset that after spending almost $40 it broke in the container. I purchased it at Sephora and I was away on vacation so I wasn't able to return it. Now using it can be a bit messy. Otherwise, the packaging is beautiful. While I would recommend it to others, I'm not sure if this was a one-off or a regular happening with these lipsticks.
Gia K.
Durham, NC
I love the packaging but it's there is to love. I think personally. The formula is nourishing and feels hydrating on the lips. But it also slips around and bleeds if you don't prep your lips well or if you don't layer it with a pencil.

It does leave a light stain on your lips, so that's an option for wearing it, you can dab it over your lips for a more sheer application but I can't stand the scent! It smells as if it's gone bad or like old makeup.

Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the finish of this lipstick?
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Camryn G.