14 colors available

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A collection of highly pigmented lipsticks in satin and matte finishes. Edgy and feminine, Yves Saint Laurent's Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick Collection delivers lip colors that exude ultimate feminine strength and edgy style. Give lips luxurious, rich color with intense hydration and antioxidant care in just one stroke.

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...1 Answers
  • What stores sell this?1 Answers
  • What's the finish of this lipstick?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sally F.
Sally F.
Mtn Green, UT
Classic color. Love the beautiful container it comes in. Very sexy red looks great with everything.
Daniella M.
Daniella M.
Belmont, MA
Best collection ever! Never tried it before and as soon as i woar it i never wanted to finish it
Erica H.
Erica H.
Boston, MA
I would recommend this lipstick to anyone it is so silly smooth and the scent is very pleasant.
Veronica J.
Veronica J.
Yes yes yes!!! Love YSL lipstick! The color is super rich. Lasts all day. Worth every penny!
M O.
M O.
Wayne, PA
Love this Rouge color! It's amazingly beautiful. A bit pricey but worth it. Red is sexy.
Maria J.
Maria J.
Great color and coverage. My to go lip stick. I have it in several different colors
Najmus S.
Najmus S.
I have received it in a sample very rich and creamy pigmented but its pricey
Johanna S.
Johanna S.
Dover, Massachusetts
Review for: Rose Stiletto, Alternative Plum, Le Rouge, Rouge Rose, Coral Remix
Best lipstick purchase in a long time! Bought these lipsticks 2 months ago at Sephora. I have repurchased a few lipsticks from Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus too. The fall season is here and I couldn’t have found a more dependable wholesome shade of lipstick. It is perfect for the warm cozy sweater weather. I selected the gorgeous Yves Saint Laurent in the color rose stiletto, rouge rose, le rouge, plum, and coral remix in the satin finish. I found myself highly attracted to this rich pigment and soft pink hue; the color is so gentle and pleasant. I believe it’s ideal and very simplistic for everyday wear. The benefits are intense hydration and antioxidants care for that extra protection on lips. This is just what I need during this time of year! Yves Saint Laurent elegant golden lipstick case illuminates enhancing richness to the color of the lipstick. I always receive compliments and it's definitely my go-to Lippi when I'm out on the town! I will purchase more of YSL good quality lipsticks - it is YSL after all!
Marina L.
Marina L.
East Hanover, NJ
Extremely beautiful lipstick is a rare unsuccessful quality. The color of the base is slightly bleached light pink with care of light cyanosis at certain angles. However, this does not prevent the lipstick from suddenly becoming pink-peach, it is enough just to change the angle of view, and the sun is not required for this.The most important feature, of course, is in the metallic outflow, which looks and shimmers like molten gold. Instead of gloss, lipstick has a golden glow. Texture at its best displays all the problems inherent in bleached shades. Presenting this lipstick on the overdried lips is difficult, but on scaly -  really scary. From a distance, lipstick looks very interesting. But it is clear that the coating on the lips looks very dry.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Hollywood, FL
I received a sample of color 01 with a Sephora gift. The color is gorgeous and I really wanted to love it. I wear lipstick every day and was very excited to try this YSL collection. Unfortunately, after numerous attempts I just can't do it anymore. The color runs and barely stays on. It has ended up over my teeth, outside of my lipline, so many places that are not my lips. I have tried different lipliners, filled and not filled my lips, but always get the same result. I'm glad I got this as a sample and did not spend the full-price because I would be even more disappointed.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the finish of this lipstick?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Camryn G.