14 colors available

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A collection of highly pigmented lipsticks in satin and matte finishes. Edgy and feminine, Yves Saint Laurent's Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick Collection delivers lip colors that exude ultimate feminine strength and edgy style. Give lips luxurious, rich color with intense hydration and antioxidant care in just one stroke.

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...2 Answers
  • What stores sell this?1 Answers
  • What's the finish of this lipstick?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Lumberton, NC
This right here is my favorite formula of lipstick! So creamy and feels extremely nice on my lips and it wears evenly and beautifully
Phung T.
Phung T.
Auburn, WA
First, I think that it is little bit expensive for me, BUT it is worth. It smells as fruit and apply on the lip longer than I think.
Amy J.
Amy J.
YSL's packaging is to die for. The perfect vanity top display item and of course what is inside is pretty amazing too. So special!
Gorgeous packaging. Perfect for my display. But, sadly, the formula is very dry for me. Color is very opaque but very drying.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Nude Spirit
I love this lip stickit's one of my every day use it lasts almost all day keeps my lips lfeeling good and moisturized
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
The color is very strong and bright. It stays on and I find it very easy to match my outfit so I love this lipstick
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Concord, CA
Beautiful!!! This color is so bright and fashionable! When I'm feeling very dolled up this is my go to lippy!
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Fostoria, OH
I love YSL lipsticks! So pigmented, smooth, and moisturizing. Feels great on the lips and lasts a long time.
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Clayton, NC
Hagáis hagas lanuda usted hada hdjsjs hsbs isbsisni hsbs hsbs ya hsbs hablar shskrfnd ustedes vi tucbhsj
Erica A.
Erica A.
Aurora, IL
Have this at home, beauty consultant recommended to me, I love it but I wished it would stay on longer.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the finish of this lipstick?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Camryn G.