14 colors available

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A collection of highly pigmented lipsticks in satin and matte finishes. Edgy and feminine, Yves Saint Laurent's Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick Collection delivers lip colors that exude ultimate feminine strength and edgy style. Give lips luxurious, rich color with intense hydration and antioxidant care in just one stroke.

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...1 Answers
  • What stores sell this?1 Answers
  • What's the finish of this lipstick?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
stella s.
stella s.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Red Clash
Once i bought eye shadow from this company there was a promotion free lipstick i used it couple of time didn't last too long like other lipstick maybe ill buy this again i i find a color i like
Alam K.
Alam K.
Palisades Park, NJ
I have the lipstick from the matte collection. Vibrant color, nice creamy feel, and most importantly doesn't dry my lips. Also, no liner needed! Love the scent and obsessed with YSL packaging!
Monika P.
Monika P.
Love this lipstick. I do not give it a 5 because it doesn't stay on all day. However it goes on very smooth. The color is amazing. It is good for the price. YSL is a wonderful beauty company.
Tanya L.
Tanya L.
Tigard, OR
This is my favorite red lipstick. Goes on smooth and luxurious. Stays on all day and my lips feel great. Beautiful packing and high quality. A bit pricey but definitely worth the investment
Kat M.
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
These are fabulous lipsticks in the most beautiful, and chic packaging. They wear well and have the feel of a designer lip product. If you can handle the price, they're definitely worth it.
Evie D.
Evie D.
These lipsticks are STUNNING. I've never actually purchased them because they are pricy but my friend let me have hers and I fell in love!! Super creamy formula, and an amazing quality.
Charlie L.
Charlie L.
Waterloo, NE
Love the colors and it is smooth on my lips. Stays on and it doesn't bleed. The colors are always terrific with this line. A little expensive but it is worth it. Packaging is nice.
Patty B.
Patty B.
Las Vegas, NV
Super creamy and luxurious, very pigmented hot pink definitely on the pricier side of cosmetics, but everyone needs to splurge now and then and this is the way to do it!
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Review for: Alternative Plum
My color favorito una maravilla este color me encanta la textura suave que tiene su olor su precio es elevado pero vale la pena una paquete muy lindo delicado elegante
María Carolina R.
María Carolina R.
Orlando, FL
Oh well I really love this yves saint laurent rouge pur couture, its nice packaging its easy to use, I highly recommend it, I'm a first time user and I just love it.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the finish of this lipstick?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Camryn G.