BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A collection of highly pigmented lipsticks in satin and matte finishes. Edgy and feminine, Yves Saint Laurent's Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick Collection delivers lip colors that exude ultimate feminine strength and edgy style. Give lips luxurious, rich color with intense hydration and antioxidant care in just one stroke.

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
  • What stores sell this?2 Answers
  • What's the finish of this lipstick?5 Answers
Ashlee W.
Review for: Le Rouge more...
I love this lipstick, the packaging alone was what drew me in (that and the brand) but the packaging really screams out “high end!”. The actual lipstick though is amazing and incredibly pigmented.
cristal v.
Woodland, CA
Im in loooove with this lipstick the color pay off is amazing and ive never used a lipstick with a beautifull finish like this it has a beautiful semi-mate finish and looks so smooth and gorgeous
OneDay C.
Fabulous formula, great color payout, comfortable and long lasting. I tried color 01, their classic red, it’s a tad too orange for my coloring but a beautiful red.
Marina L.
New Castle, DE
Extremely beautiful lipstick is a rare unsuccessful quality. The color of the base is slightly bleached light pink with care of light cyanosis at certain angles. However, this does not prevent the lipstick from suddenly becoming pink-peach, it is enough just to change the angle of view, and the sun is not required for this.The most important feature, of course, is in the metallic outflow, which looks and shimmers like molten gold. Instead of gloss, lipstick has a golden glow. Texture at its best displays all the problems inherent in bleached shades. Presenting this lipstick on the overdried lips is difficult, but on scaly -  really scary. From a distance, lipstick looks very interesting. But it is clear that the coating on the lips looks very dry.
Keyshia C.
New York
Review for: Rose Stiletto, Alternative Plum, Le Rouge, Rouge Rose, Coral Remix more...
Best lipstick purchase in a long time! Bought these lipsticks 2 months ago at Sephora. I have repurchased a few lipsticks from Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus too. The fall season is here and I couldn’t have found a more dependable wholesome shade of lipstick. It is perfect for the warm cozy sweater weather. I selected the gorgeous Yves Saint Laurent in the color rose stiletto, rouge rose, le rouge, plum, and coral remix in the satin finish. I found myself highly attracted to this rich pigment and soft pink hue; the color is so gentle and pleasant. I believe it’s ideal and very simplistic for everyday wear. The benefits are intense hydration and antioxidants care for that extra protection on lips. This is just what I need during this time of year! Yves Saint Laurent elegant golden lipstick case illuminates enhancing richness to the color of the lipstick. I always receive compliments and it's definitely my go-to Lippi when I'm out on the town! I will purchase more of YSL good quality lipsticks - it is YSL after all!
Jessica O.
Hollywood, FL
I received a sample of color 01 with a Sephora gift. The color is gorgeous and I really wanted to love it. I wear lipstick every day and was very excited to try this YSL collection. Unfortunately, after numerous attempts I just can't do it anymore. The color runs and barely stays on. It has ended up over my teeth, outside of my lipline, so many places that are not my lips. I have tried different lipliners, filled and not filled my lips, but always get the same result. I'm glad I got this as a sample and did not spend the full-price because I would be even more disappointed.
Anna C.
Quincy, MA
I have the color Wood On Fire. I was worried it was going to be too light on my lips so I was hesitant on buying it since it is also $37. I tried it for the first time today and I love the color. It is like a muted pink color on my lips. Not too light, not too dark, and looks natural, just the way I like it. It was also very easy to apply and didn't feel dry. I did layer lip gloss over it so now my lips feel a little sticky but only because of the gloss.
Jacqueline B.
San Diego , CA
Review for: Le Orange more...
Beautiful shade and great formula! This lipstick is one of my favorites. It is easy to apply and delivers a good amount of color in the first swipe. Long lasting and has a beautiful finish. Keeps the lips hydrated. One thing that I like about this brand is that it allows you to personalize your lipstick! I have one with my name on it :)
Ashlyn A.
Yves Saint Laurent has been my all time favorite makeup brand. I use their lipsticks religiously & almost exclusively. The packaging is just as luxurious & as enjoyable as the product itself. I even got my mom hooked on these lipsticks as well. I love everything about them from their vast range of colors to their velvety smooth texture on my lips. YSL is the holy grail as far as their lipsticks & other products go.
Lisa H.
Review for: Le Nu more...
YSL lipsticks are not bad lipsticks by any means. They are just not worth the price, in my opinion. These lipsticks are pretty shear (I noticed that for a lot of of YSL's lipsticks, not just this color), which simply isn't my thing. It's almost like a tinted lip balm, and I personally like my lipsticks a little more pigmented. The pro side is that they don't dry your lips ever, and they have beautiful packaging. Unfortunately, I just can't justify beautifully packaged tinted lip balm for $37. But if you really like shear smooth lipsticks, it is a good choice.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the finish of this lipstick?
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Camryn G.