14 colors available

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A collection of highly pigmented lipsticks in satin and matte finishes. Edgy and feminine, Yves Saint Laurent's Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick Collection delivers lip colors that exude ultimate feminine strength and edgy style. Give lips luxurious, rich color with intense hydration and antioxidant care in just one stroke.

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...2 Answers
  • What stores sell this?1 Answers
  • What's the finish of this lipstick?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Willow S.
Willow S.
Des Plaines, IL
Review for: Le Rouge
Hands down the best lipstick ever. This beats my former all time favorite by Chanel. Prettiest colors, very moisturizing, great staying power. I'm a sucker for packaging and this YSL packaging is definitely chic. I think I'm going to have to buy every shade
J C.
J C.
Pleasanton, CA
How do I love the? Let me count the ways: you are long-lasting, iconic, chic, beautifully packaged and provide the softest, most glamorous shade of red. I feel lucky just seeing you in my bag. And wearing you makes me feel special. A necessary splurge!
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Lubbock, TX
This lipstick is so nice! It is expensive but in my opinion well worth the price tag. My favorite nude is #13. It is super creamy without being too creamy and moving around and feathering. It smells amazing too :) Definitely recommend! Worth it
Kim R.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
The color payoff on these is is unbelievable. It is no wonder Why the YSL place in Sephora always has tons of people standing there trying their lipsticks on. The color lasts a long time and you cannot help but feel like a princess wearing it.
nikki a.
nikki a.
San Jose, CA
This is sooo lovely! I'm inlove with this lipstick. The shades are almost perfect. It is easy to apply, no need lip liners. The price is a little bit high, but it is worth it. I would recommend for the people who's looking for this product.
cali v.
cali v.
Review for: Decadent Pink
No matter what the color, collection or shade YSL lipstick has always been my favorite The color lasts longer than most. My all-time favorite shade was YSL 34, although I have not been able to find it anywhere. I hope it wasn't discontinued
Legalbarbie S.
Legalbarbie S.
Miramar, FL
these are great lipsticks. they have a very unique grapefruity smell and taste... delicious! the lipstick is very pigmented and long lasting. also very comfortable on the lips. look for number 10 beige tribute. its the most beautiful nude.
Maheen J.
Maheen J.
I love YSL makeup. I tried this lipstick at Sephora and fell in love. The formulation is amazing, the lipstick will last all day. The packaging is beautiful. I buy this every year for holiday season and get complemented on it every time.
Chrystal O.
Chrystal O.
Virginia beach , VA
This is my favorite lipstick formula . It's comfortable, long lasting , great pigment . They have a great nude and brights line . The lipsticks are pricey but all high end lipsticks are . I recommend this formula it will not disappoint
Codie W.
Codie W.
Richmond hill , GA
If I could buy every single YSL lipstick and stain there is I would. I haven't found anything better than these lip colors. They are moisturizing, long lasting, smell good, and have beautiful pigment. The packages are also beautiful!
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the finish of this lipstick?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Camryn G.