BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A collection of highly pigmented lipsticks in satin and matte finishes. Edgy and feminine, Yves Saint Laurent's Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick Collection delivers lip colors that exude ultimate feminine strength and edgy style. Give lips luxurious, rich color with intense hydration and antioxidant care in just one stroke.

Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE PUR COUTURE Lipstick Collection
  • "Such a smooth and creamy formula. I love this product so much it never leaves my sight! Lasts all day even through drinking and eating. Not patchy at all and smells wonderful. Definitely my all time favorite lipstick. " in 53 reviews
  • "The YSL Rouge Pur Couture lipstick collection is one of my all time favorites. The range of colors is to die for, it's long lasting and moisturizing, and the price is amazing! I love the gold detailing, it's so chic and looks like it would be more expensive than it is!" in 40 reviews
  • "This lipstick is so good and so smooth and moisturizing and its just so perfect i love it. normally i wear if i am going out for dinner or party i think this lipstick the perfect to wear." in 32 reviews
Angie A.
Review for: Rose Stiletto, Le Orange, Orange Seventies, Alternative Plum, Decadent Pink, Le Rouge, Le Nu, Rouge Rose, Le Fuchsia more...
I’ve tried most of this collection and I would definitely buy again. The brand is very well know for their quality. These lipsticks are very easy to apply very creamy non sticky and lasts long enough.
Daniella F.
San Antonio
These lipsticks obviously have gorgeous packaging 🦄 and the lipstick is very creamy and comfortable. It does have a a light scent but I enjoy it. These last about 3 hours on the lips.
Tiffany D.
Plano
Review for: Rose Stiletto, Le Rouge, Rouge Rose, Le Fuchsia more...
Most of my lipsticks come from the Rouge Couture collection. I love how pigmented, extremely long lasting, and smooth this lipstick is. Some of the shades (mostly the red shades) might need some lip liners; but overall, they are pretty easy to apply. The formula is of semi matte, but it never dries my lips out or accentuates the dryness of my lips. An absolute must on any makeup vanity.
Joanne R.
Isla Vista, CA
Review for: Nude Spirit more...
These are hands down one of my favorite lipsticks ever. They're such a luxury, both cost-wise and product-wise. It glides on so smoothly onto my lips. The color payoff is great, and it lasts a whole on my lips. I do find that I have to reapply it every so often. I absolutely love the texture of the product, and the smell!
Daylene R.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Le Rouge more...
Beautiful lipstick in general!! Goes on smooth, the color is beautiful!! It’s a good value and you pay for what you get. Purchased this lipstick 💄 from my local Nordstrom. Would recommend it 😃
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Review for: Rose Stiletto more...
Hands down one of the best lipsticks I have ever purchased! The price is what you pay for, an amazing formula, packaging, and brand. I have the color Rose Stiletto and it is the best color I have ever found as a "your lip but better" color. Good for everyday wear! It is so creamy and I love the bullet!
Shihan H.
Ann Arbor, MI
The best red lipstick I’ve ever owned. A little bit goes a long way. Once it sets on your lip it will last you all night! I’ve woken up the morning after with some red on my lips still!
blia s.
Marion, NC
Review for: Le Nu more...
Very creamy and soft. Goes on like a chapstick almost. I got one from Sephora as a free sample, it’s a beautiful package. I wouldn’t go out of my way to buy it at full price because to me expensive lipstick isn’t worth it. But it’s a beautiful pink color. Not so harsh. Doesn’t last long though.
Upsnaa S.
This is hands down my favorite holy grail lipstick! The color payoff is INCREDIBLE and while the price is a bit higher it lasts forever! The color stays on all day and does not stain the lips even though it is so rich in pigment. It is amazing....buy it and you will not regret at all!
Allison F.
Dallas, TX
Love these colors and the texture. Feels great on my lips and stays put! The only disappointment is that they have a very very strong fragrance, which I don’t like at all. Worth the splurge if you can get past the smell.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the finish of this lipstick?
Camryn G.