BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A collection of highly pigmented lipsticks in satin and matte finishes. Edgy and feminine, Yves Saint Laurent's Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick Collection delivers lip colors that exude ultimate feminine strength and edgy style. Give lips luxurious, rich color with intense hydration and antioxidant care in just one stroke.

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
  • What stores sell this?2 Answers
  • What's the finish of this lipstick?5 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Pasang S.
Concord, NC
Got my my first YSL lipstick as a birthday day. I loved everything about this YSL lipstick except the color which is very bright peach, However I use it with a darker neutral shade and I have a unique and longlasting lipstick , stays on about two hours and is wonderfully moisturizing.
Lisa C.
Fort Lee, NJ
I absolutely love the fuschia one. The color is gorgeous and it goes on super creamy and pigmented. I only need to swipe it once for the color. It isn't super long lasting but I only need to touch it up once towards the afternoon. I can't get over how beautiful the color is.
Teri W.
Cleveland, OH
This is my favorite red lipstick of all time! Even the matte formula goes on smooth and lasts 4 hours. For lipstick that looks good and feels good, this is definitely the one! I am personally partial to #204. It's the perfect shade for warm/cool in-between Asian skintones.
Rachel M.
The YSL Rouge Pur Couture lipstick collection is one of my all time favorites. The range of colors is to die for, it's long lasting and moisturizing, and the price is amazing! I love the gold detailing, it's so chic and looks like it would be more expensive than it is!
Sama H.
Orange, CA
Great long wearing lipstick - especially compared to the volupte shine. These are luxury lipsticks. So the case is one of the best i have seen on a lipstick. Would purchase more of these but I would like to see more neutral colors as most of them are brighter colors.
Xuan N.
San Francisco, CA
My favorite colors of all time!!! I have a rose-red color (202) and it gives me confident everytime I go out. It's bright, the color is right and elegant. I feel like I'm on the catwalk or fashion show all the time as it goes well with seemingly all my outfits.
Michelle H.
Riverview, FL
This is the smoothst matte lipstick I have in my collection. I have the color 206 Grenat Satisfaction - matte brown red. It is very long lasting and perfect for the fall. Very easy to apply and easy touch ups. I would definitely buy again in a different color.
Sara Z.
LE NU. Oh Le Nu. The PERFECT nude! At least for us olive-toned gals. One of my favorites, and so conditioning. If you haven't gotten it yet, get the limited edition from Nordstrom-- it has the most precious lips imprinted on the outside of the actual lipstick!
Katherine G.
I received color number 01 as a gift from a family member and I was skeptical about it. The color payoff is amazing and the lipstick is so smooth. The only downside to it is that it does transfer easily and I usually prefer something I don't have to reapply.
Willow S.
Des Plaines, IL
Review for: Le Rouge
Hands down the best lipstick ever. This beats my former all time favorite by Chanel. Prettiest colors, very moisturizing, great staying power. I'm a sucker for packaging and this YSL packaging is definitely chic. I think I'm going to have to buy every shade
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the finish of this lipstick?
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Camryn G.