BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A collection of highly pigmented lipsticks in satin and matte finishes. Edgy and feminine, Yves Saint Laurent's Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick Collection delivers lip colors that exude ultimate feminine strength and edgy style. Give lips luxurious, rich color with intense hydration and antioxidant care in just one stroke.

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
  • What stores sell this?2 Answers
  • What's the finish of this lipstick?5 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jolene J.
Farmington, MN
I love YSL lippies in general. This one is no exception! The formula is just so creamy, feather-light, and my lips actually feel nourished with it on. Usually lip products dry them out, but not this one. The finish is satiny smooth, so it's not going to last 12 hours like your longwearing liquid lipsticks. But for me that's OK, especially if my lips are comfortable and hydrated underneath!
Brittany E.
Moreno Valley, CA
I really love the formula of this. It is quite moisturizing on my lips and the color pay off is great. It just feel so good to wear! I got the shade N70 Le Nu which is such a pretty nude. This shade is satin but the collection also has matte shades. Note: these are not transfer proof. i was also pretty happy with the wear time. It will last a few hours maybe about 3 to 4.
Jessica M.
Antioch, CA
I truly feel like you can't go wrong with YSL beauty. I know it's a big investment but I have LOVED everything that I have tried by the brand. These lipsticks are creamy, pigmented and actually borderline moisturizing. I find that the lasting power really depends on what I do throughout the day as well as the color. These are worth the money!
Eileen M.
Review for: Le Orange
Yes. Absolutely luxurious and pricey for a lipstick but is all worth it. I became obsessed with kourtney kardashian every time she wore that red-orange lip and then I found out that the ysl le-orange was one of her favorite lipstick and I mean why not. This lipstick is intense, very bold, hydrating to the lips and it looks amazing. If you ever wearing all black this is a to go for and is the perfect shade for the summer. I am obsessed!
Larra B.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Other
This lipstick is smooth, pigmented, and comfortable. Unfortunately, it's just not remarkable otherwise. It's a nice lipstick, but I feel like I could get all this benefits for a product that's 1/4 of the price. If you really want to splurge and treat yourself to something fancy, this isn't bad at all, but in my opinion it's just not necessary.
Catherine C.
Palacios, TX
Review for: Le Fuchsia
This is such a vibrant color! Don't mess up though because it's difficult to remove if you go out of the lip line and it will look like you drank too much koolaid. The only issue I had is when I ordered it from Bloomingdales online the lipstick looked like it had been open and the top of the stick was smashed. Very disappointing considering one lipstick is $37 and I had ordered 2 colors.
Zoe R.
Douglasville, GA
I've never actually tried a lipstick as beautiful and nourishing as this one. The colors are so beautiful and they actually stay on really well. This was a splurge to myself and I'm so happy with my purchase. This is truly the definition of luxury lipstick.
Kathy A.
Review for: Rouge Rose
This lipstick has zero pigmentation as it is beyond sheer. If the price point wasn't so high I would not mind. However for the price, I think there are many better lipsticks out there that are MUCH better. I personally returned mine because I did not like the sheer color, and it had a sticky feeling like a lipgloss which I do not enjoy
Mitena V.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Le Rouge
I loved this color, and how it looks on my lips. It made them look beautiful and kissable, and had a satisfyingly creamy matte finish. The packaging is beautiful and minimalist, and part of what attracted me to this particular YSL lipstick collection. It could wear a little longer, and setting powder and concealing definitely helps
Kiara V.
Merced, CA
Absolutely LOVED this lipstick! It's just the right amount of "natural" while still adding a pink tint to your lips. Your lips will effortlessly look kissable. Perfect for a night out with your girls or a romantic date. 10/10 recommended. Would definitely buy again!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the finish of this lipstick?
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Camryn G.