BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A collection of highly pigmented lipsticks in satin and matte finishes. Edgy and feminine, Yves Saint Laurent's Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick Collection delivers lip colors that exude ultimate feminine strength and edgy style. Give lips luxurious, rich color with intense hydration and antioxidant care in just one stroke.

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
  • What stores sell this?2 Answers
  • What's the finish of this lipstick?5 Answers
Sara Z.
LE NU. Oh Le Nu. The PERFECT nude! At least for us olive-toned gals. One of my favorites, and so conditioning. If you haven't gotten it yet, get the limited edition from Nordstrom-- it has the most precious lips imprinted on the outside of the actual lipstick!
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
The color payoff on these is is unbelievable. It is no wonder Why the YSL place in Sephora always has tons of people standing there trying their lipsticks on. The color lasts a long time and you cannot help but feel like a princess wearing it.
cali v.
Review for: Decadent Pink more...
No matter what the color, collection or shade YSL lipstick has always been my favorite The color lasts longer than most. My all-time favorite shade was YSL 34, although I have not been able to find it anywhere. I hope it wasn't discontinued
Cassie R.
Lubbock, TX
This lipstick is so nice! It is expensive but in my opinion well worth the price tag. My favorite nude is #13. It is super creamy without being too creamy and moving around and feathering. It smells amazing too :) Definitely recommend! Worth it
Zoe R.
Douglasville, GA
I've never actually tried a lipstick as beautiful and nourishing as this one. The colors are so beautiful and they actually stay on really well. This was a splurge to myself and I'm so happy with my purchase. This is truly the definition of luxury lipstick.
Kiara V.
Merced, CA
Absolutely LOVED this lipstick! It's just the right amount of "natural" while still adding a pink tint to your lips. Your lips will effortlessly look kissable. Perfect for a night out with your girls or a romantic date. 10/10 recommended. Would definitely buy again!
Codie W.
Richmond hill , GA
If I could buy every single YSL lipstick and stain there is I would. I haven't found anything better than these lip colors. They are moisturizing, long lasting, smell good, and have beautiful pigment. The packages are also beautiful!
Abigail S.
Richmond Hill, NY
This is one of my go-to lip colors, because its the perfect shade of red. It's more on the orange toned reds but its the perfect amount. I have semi-tan skin and it looks so smooth regardless of the texture of your lips!
Andrea S.
The color is gorgeous! The consistency of this product is amazing! It keeps your lips hydrated all day and it is long lasting! I bought this product at Macy's and Ill definitely bought it again' i highly recommend it!
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
If I was to get a voxbox with YSL lipstick or YSL anything I might just fall and faint. Theese lipsticks are so luxurious. They have a faint rose smell and taste and it just adds to the essence. The prices are a little much but its a treat worth having!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the finish of this lipstick?
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Camryn G.