14 colors available

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A collection of highly pigmented lipsticks in satin and matte finishes. Edgy and feminine, Yves Saint Laurent's Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick Collection delivers lip colors that exude ultimate feminine strength and edgy style. Give lips luxurious, rich color with intense hydration and antioxidant care in just one stroke.

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...2 Answers
  • What stores sell this?1 Answers
  • What's the finish of this lipstick?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Teresa H.
Teresa H.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Le Rouge
This is hands down my absolute favorite red lipstick. It is so amazingly creamy and the red is just amazing. It is easy to put on and is super soft to the lips. I continue to buy this exact color every time it runs out. I've also given it as gifts, as many people have asked me what color red I use. It is 110% my favorite red lipstick.
Madelaine P.
Madelaine P.
craig
Review for: Le Nu
I hate how good this is. After receiving a sample of Le Nu, I new I was going to fall in love, and fall in love I did. This shade is probably the most universal nude I've found, and it is lovely for evening out the lips or covering up cracks or lines. I think I will have to go out and buy more very soon.
Madi M.
Madi M.
Review for: Le Rouge
This lipstick is worth every penny. The coverage is great and the texture is perfectly smooth. I find this formula to have a much better staying power than their round lipsticks. This is also the perfect everyday-statement red color. I always receive complements on how my lips look in this product.
Andra L.
Andra L.
Review for: Other
this lipstick is expensive but i got it as a gift. It gives a very nice semi matte finish and i love how light weight it is! there is no fragrance and it leaves a little stain so when it fades it doesnt fade disgustingly at least. great product and pigment is there on one swipe! give it a try guys!!
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Palacios, TX
Review for: Le Fuchsia
This is such a vibrant color! Don't mess up though because it's difficult to remove if you go out of the lip line and it will look like you drank too much koolaid. The only issue I had is when I ordered it from Bloomingdales online the lipstick looked like it had been open and the top of the stick was smashed. Very disappointing considering one lipstick is $37 and I had ordered 2 colors.
Jaymie M.
Jaymie M.
Review for: Le Nu
Great lipstick. I do wish it was a little more long wearing... but it is a gorgeous finish. Doesn't clump on your lips like a lot of other lipsticks do. And the packaging is always gorgeous and feels sturdy. Great color, great lipstick. Would reccomend.
Emily D.
Emily D.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Le Nu
Creamy, nude, and comfortable! Those three things make this the best day-to-day lipstick. It isn't super long lasting but that is because it wears as more of a gloss rather than a lipstick. It feels very buttery on the lips.
Rain f.
Rain f.
santa clara
Review for: Rouge Rose
the texture of this line is not very consistent, i had the rouge rose and number 19, but the rouge rose was noticeably dryer. but the lipsticks were still easy to use and apply and colors were very pigmented and opaque. packaging is always on poing with YSL!
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
These are crazy stunning. From packaging to formulation these win over my heart. Smooth, pigmented and they wear long. Rich, bold color impact for sexy sexy all night style! A YSL classic from their beauty line!
Lizeth V.
Lizeth V.
Review for: Nude Spirit
It does it's job, it's very nice and glossy. It would make your lips stand out in a group of people. It's the third time I buy it and will keep in my make up box again. I would recommend this product.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the finish of this lipstick?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Camryn G.