14 colors available

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A collection of highly pigmented lipsticks in satin and matte finishes. Edgy and feminine, Yves Saint Laurent's Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick Collection delivers lip colors that exude ultimate feminine strength and edgy style. Give lips luxurious, rich color with intense hydration and antioxidant care in just one stroke.

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matt...1 Answers
  • What stores sell this?1 Answers
  • What's the finish of this lipstick?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Trisha F.
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
I am a long time fan of all things YSL beauty. I have the foundation, primer, mascara, eyeshadow, mascara and many lipsticks, some of which are from the 2016 YSL holiday Star Clash Limited Edition release.
The Rouge Pur Couture lipsticks are priced at $37 and can be purchased at Sephora and other major retailers like Nordstrom, Saks, Dillard's and Neiman Marcus. In terms of the pigmentation the Rouge Pur Couture lipsticks are packed with rich color that is visible after one swipe. Most lipsticks require two to three swipes on the top and bottom lip to achieve this level of intense pigmentation. This is a quality I look for in any lip product because it requires less product to achieve a colorful lip look. The texture is a dense creamy finish that glides on effortlessly when applying to ones lips. The richness of the lipstick coupled with the intensity of the color are what make this product one of a kind. The longevity of this product is of a high caliber. Excellent product!
Anna C.
Anna C.
Quincy, MA
I have the color Wood On Fire. I was worried it was going to be too light on my lips so I was hesitant on buying it since it is also $37. I tried it for the first time today and I love the color. It is like a muted pink color on my lips. Not too light, not too dark, and looks natural, just the way I like it. It was also very easy to apply and didn't feel dry. I did layer lip gloss over it so now my lips feel a little sticky but only because of the gloss.
Xinying Z.
Xinying Z.
I have the No. 1, and it's the most gorgeous red there is in my opinion. But it is dry. I wouldn't say it's very drying, but the formula is dry. When I want matte finish, I will still use this over the round tube ones. But the round rube ones are a lot less drying, with glossy finish. I prefer the formula of the round tube but like the packaging of this a bit better. They are both beautiful, and I feel good when I reapply with YSL lipstick for that.
Ashlyn A.
Ashlyn A.
Yves Saint Laurent has been my all time favorite makeup brand. I use their lipsticks religiously & almost exclusively. The packaging is just as luxurious & as enjoyable as the product itself. I even got my mom hooked on these lipsticks as well. I love everything about them from their vast range of colors to their velvety smooth texture on my lips. YSL is the holy grail as far as their lipsticks & other products go.
Jocelyn Y.
Jocelyn Y.
This is absolutely my favorite collection of lipsticks. It was what actually converted me to become a lipstick user (from chapstick).

The colors are diverse and suit my style and moods perfectly. They are easy to apply, and has a great staying power. It does not stick to the cracks on lips, does not stick to teeth, and does not fade in a strange way.

I would definitely recommend this product.
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Garden Grove, CA
Let me start off by saying that I love YSL products. They have never let me down. I bought this lipstick at Sephora after trying it in the store. It is so easy to use, it lasts forever, and it is so moisturizing. It is also extremely pigmented. The only cons I have are its price and that it melts quite easily compared to my other lipsticks (Nars, Bite, Marc Jacobs, Mac).
Anna K.
A nice lipstick with great color payoff that I find is pretty long lasting. However, I find the formula a little drying (I do own one from the Mats collection though... that might make a difference) and it does bleed around the edges a little. The packaging is gorgeous, however, and I think that might even justify the price itself!
molly S.
molly S.
Long Is City, NY
My favorite lipstick. Applied seamlessly, no need for liner. The formula is so creamy but doesn't look glossy. My lips are always dry and chapped, which is why I typically ditch lipstick for a tint or moisturizer but this product was everything for me. The colors are so beautiful and really pigmented. I HIGHLY suggest
Nhi P.
Nhi P.
I love the pigmentation of this lipstick. Go on the lip very smooth and evenly. It is also very easy to apply. I love many other lipstick from YSL and this one is included. But the only down side that prevent me from purchasing it again is the smell. It has a very strong smell to it that I cannot stand.
Helen K.
Helen K.
Portland, OR
This is one of my all time favorite lipstick formulas. I own three colors and definitely want to get more. It's creamy and hydrating with opaque color coverage. The packaging feels luxe and weighty in my hands. I would absolutely recommend this to someone interested in a higher end lipstick.
Anna K.
What's the finish of this lipstick?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Camryn G.