BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A collection of highly pigmented lipsticks in satin and matte finishes. Edgy and feminine, Yves Saint Laurent's Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick Collection delivers lip colors that exude ultimate feminine strength and edgy style. Give lips luxurious, rich color with intense hydration and antioxidant care in just one stroke.

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...3 Answers
  • What stores sell this?2 Answers
  • What's the finish of this lipstick?5 Answers
Keyshia C.
New York
Review for: Rose Stiletto, Alternative Plum, Le Rouge, Rouge Rose, Coral Remix
Best lipstick purchase in a long time! Bought these lipsticks 2 months ago at Sephora. I have repurchased a few lipsticks from Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus too. The fall season is here and I couldn’t have found a more dependable wholesome shade of lipstick. It is perfect for the warm cozy sweater weather. I selected the gorgeous Yves Saint Laurent in the color rose stiletto, rouge rose, le rouge, plum, and coral remix in the satin finish. I found myself highly attracted to this rich pigment and soft pink hue; the color is so gentle and pleasant. I believe it’s ideal and very simplistic for everyday wear. The benefits are intense hydration and antioxidants care for that extra protection on lips. This is just what I need during this time of year! Yves Saint Laurent elegant golden lipstick case illuminates enhancing richness to the color of the lipstick. I always receive compliments and it's definitely my go-to Lippi when I'm out on the town! I will purchase more of YSL good quality lipsticks - it is YSL after all!
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
Review for: Le Rouge
This is my favorite lipstick of all time, hands down. This shade is a beautiful, bold red that is long-wearing without being drying. It feels creamy on the lips and is something that I can kind of throw on and forget about to help me look put together without putting in a ton of effort. I also really enjoy the floral scent of the lipstick, as it reminds me of a lipstick my mom wore when I was a kid. I have a repurchased this lipstick a couple of times from Nordstrom, and plan on doing so again and again. I could not recommend this product enough to anyone who is looking for an essential beauty staple for their makeup bag.
Jeong In J.
San Francisco
Review for: Other
Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE PUR COUTURE Lipstick Collection I like its smooth texture and color! This time, I bought a shiny-shimmer colored lipstick. This color blends well with most of my other lipsticks.
Angie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Rose Stiletto, Le Orange, Orange Seventies, Alternative Plum, Decadent Pink, Le Rouge, Le Nu, Rouge Rose, Le Fuchsia
I’ve tried most of this collection and I would definitely buy again. The brand is very well know for their quality. These lipsticks are very easy to apply very creamy non sticky and lasts long enough.
Joanne R.
Granada Hills, CA
Review for: Nude Spirit
These are hands down one of my favorite lipsticks ever. They're such a luxury, both cost-wise and product-wise. It glides on so smoothly onto my lips. The color payoff is great, and it lasts a whole on my lips. I do find that I have to reapply it every so often. I absolutely love the texture of the product, and the smell!
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Review for: Rose Stiletto
Hands down one of the best lipsticks I have ever purchased! The price is what you pay for, an amazing formula, packaging, and brand. I have the color Rose Stiletto and it is the best color I have ever found as a "your lip but better" color. Good for everyday wear! It is so creamy and I love the bullet!
Susan B.
Beverly Hills, MI
Review for: Other
No 52 Rosy Coral is a beautiful, vibrant pinky coral. I have to say, I'm not a lipstick person, but I love a pop of color on the inner part of my lips. The lipstick has a light fruity scent that dissipates after application. I purchased this because of the Korean drama - My Love from Another Star. I can see why this color was a cult favorite! Wear time is good but it will dry out my lips at the end of the day.
Sarah S.
Berkeley
Review for: Rouge Rose
LOVE all of the Yves Saint Laurent Lipsticks and this one did not disappoint as well. The color is so vibrant and it lasts long even if you have a meal with it on. It's a bit pricey, but they are always worth it. Definitely would not hesitate to recommend this lipstick.
M.C.S S.
Coral Gables, FL
Review for: Red Clash
I have this lipstick in a variety of colors and they make the most gorgeous red. I got this stick at Neiman Marcus and it comes in a beautiful gold tube that will always look good in your makeup bag. Although YSL products can be pricey, these last.
Samantha R.
Review for: Other
Good color, scent strong, beautiful formula, can be patchy if choosing a lighter color. Overall I love the lipstick colors, can’t find anything like them with other brands just wish some of the lighter nude colors weren’t patchy, and didn’t cling to dry patches in my lips.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the finish of this lipstick?
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?
Camryn G.