BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Our wardrobe of iconic lipsticks deliver rich and luxurious color in satin and matte finishes. In just one stroke, luxurious and highly pigmented color dresses the lips with intense hydration and antioxidant care. In a signature couture jewel-like packaging, Rouge Pur Couture delivers the promise of edgy style and ultimate feminine strength.

How To Apply:

Smooth the lip contour with Touche Éclat before defining it with Dessin des Levres lip liner. Apply Rouge Pur Couture starting at the center of the lip and gliding to the corners. Then reverse the movement for maximum color impact.

Octyldodecanol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Stearyl/Ppg-3 Myristyl Ether Dimer Dilinoleate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyethylene, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Polybutene, Propylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Titanium Dioxide, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, Aqua (Water), Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Mannitol , Polyurethane-15, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glyceryl Stearate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Extract , Yeast (Faex) Extract , Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Citric Acid [+/- May Contain: Ci 77019 (Mica), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 15850 (Red 7), Ci 15850 (Red 6), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxide), Silica, Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 17200 (Red 33 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 12085 (Red 36), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ci 73360 (Red 30), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite.

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick
  • "My favorite lipsticks are from this company the colors are always so beautiful and easy to apply to the lips they are also long lasting and I can get a good wear out of them the packaging is so luxurious I would definitely buy this again and again " in 8 reviews
  • "I got a mini version of this as part of a set at Sephora and I absolutely love how smooth and creamy this formula is. The price point is definitely up there, but the color is bright and pigmented that I couldn't resist!" in 7 reviews
  • "I purchased ysl #17, rose dahlia. It's a beautiful coral, pink colour. When I applied it, I noticed it was creamy and hydrating. YSL colors are buildable. One application is long lasting and just feels good on the lips making every woman feel beautiful. The price is on the high end. Although this lipstick is long lasting, full of emollients and good for your lips. I recommend ysl products. I believe every woman should have at least 1 tube in her bag for any occasion." in 4 reviews
  • "You really get what you pay for with this lippy such a luxury feel on application and leaves lips feeling nourished too with lovely natural colour pay off" in 3 reviews
MARYMARGARETTE G.
Skokie, IL
Purchased at: bluemercury
I have been using YSL makeup for over 40 years. Especially their lipsticks. I got my first YSL lipstick on my first trip to Paris when I was 16 years old. It was a very pink pink. I wore it until there was nothing left and I mean not even a pinch.

That's why YSL red is the perfect red for my face. It has blue undertones in it so it goes on like a cherryish red. It's hard to explain because I'm sure it looks so different on everyone. I just know that when I'm in a killer black dress, or I have a killer black suit on, or a beautiful yellow silk blouse I want this red lipstick on that day, because it just blows your whole outfit up like 10 dimensions. Immediatly you are noticed whether that was your intention or not. Let's face it if you're putting on this lipstick it's your intention to be noticed, that's what it's for. It's not for those you who don't like maximum observance.

So when I'm feeling my best, and I have my hottest outfit on, this is the lipstick I always go to. Out of probably 90 out of 100 times somebody comments on how beautiful it is on me. My suggestion is give it a try, if it's not your red, they have other Reds but their lipsticks are fantastic. There so luscious and they last forever despite not being those 24-hour last forever lipsticks. They're so nourishing and so emollient that they stay where you put them, and they feel delicious and when you take them off your lips your lips feel soft and that's what I love about YSL. Lots of love Gracie
Leslie R.
Napa
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: 70 Le Nu - basic nude more...
I love their lipsticks, they are very moisturizing, and I have really dry lips all the time so this lippie definitely helped with that. Only thing I didn’t like was I had this weird taste from it. It wasn’t super bad but the taste was there. I will continue to repurchase from them because it definitely helps with dry lips.
meghmik h.
N Hollywood, CA
Review for: 207 Rose Perfecto - matte blush pink more...
I really love YSL products. Their lipsticks stay for a long time, and they are made of great ingredients. some of the ingredients are peppermint oil, pomegranate extract, and black pearl powder. They are about 40 dollars but it is definitely worth it. They make a great small gift as well.
Nikky H.
Greenwood
Purchased at: Yves Saint Laurent
I love this color! It is absolutely the most perfect red I’ve ever seen. It is creamy and I don’t feel as though I constantly have to reapply. The packaging is pretty too! I ordered mine online and was able to customize it with stars and it is engraved with my first and middle name on the lid!
Miljorie A.
Boston, MA
I have been a drugstore lipstick girl for years. While I usually prefer a creamier finish, for a matte, they are superior to other matte finish lipsticks I've tried. But I hate how matte lipsticks and their dryness effect that comes with it. However, this formula is amazing, rich in color, very comfortable to wear, and super hydrating. Although it is a matte lipstick, it still has a soft feel so it doesn't dry out your lips. I got the shade rouge rock and it's such a sexy romantic color. I only wear it when I want to be bold or simply on date nights. My boyfriend loves when I wear red lipstick so I try to only wear this on occasions! Love love love 💕
Ngoc T.
Purchased at: Sephora
At first I was so impress with you can customize it with a message. Good for present. Then when I opened I love the sense. It smells so good and relaxed and addictive. Then when you applied. It's really smooth and you know you picked the right one
Julia C.
Southampton, PA
Nice lipstick, a tad expensive though. I got this as a gift from my motherl. The color was pretty but I dont think I would purchase it on my own. I have some others that I just gravitate to more and are less expensive.
Anayis N.
Katy
Review for: Other more...
I got this lipstick in my Sephora Play subscription box and OMG. I got it in the classic red shade and it is to die for. I loved everything about it, the color, the texture, how it feels after some hours, everything.
Ariel S.
Sheridan, WY
I swear by this product is my favorite read of all time if you ever see me wearing a red lipstick it’s this one you will not be disappointed if you buy this it’s definitely worth the price point I see so many high-end brands with really expensive products that are not really worth it but this one is super worth it if you have the money I would definitely recommend it but if you don’t I would recommend the Sephora brand lipsticks they are also one of my favorites and I love them
Samantha R.
Fullerton, CA
Review for: 01 Le Rouge - Satin Finish more...
This is my favorite bright red of the moment! It goes on so smoothly and stays put. It also goes with my skin tones. Sometimes reds will look funny on me but I love this one. It’s bold and classic.
Paisley S.
Blakeslee, PA
Is it woryh the pricey pricetag?
patricia n.
Payson, UT
Does it dry out the lips at all?
Karelys V.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
I'd love to try it! I love lipsticks! Would you guys recommend this lipstick?
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Is this a long lasting transfer proof lipstick? Is it worth the money?
Asia A.
Hazel Crest , IL
Omg i love the color. In the picture it looks matte. Is is it matte? And does it dry out your lips?

Amazon