MakeupLip MakeupLipstickYves Saint Laurent
ROUGE PUR COUTURE GOLD ATTRACTION EDITION

Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE PUR COUTURE GOLD ATTRACTION EDITION

A limited edition collection of our Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick.

How is the shade Le Orange? Looking for a bright orange red! Is this worth the price tag? Stays on well?
how you like it?[product:yves-saint-laurent-rouge-pur-couture-gold-attraction-lipstick]
Doo u love it ?
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE PUR COUTURE GOLD ATTRACTION EDITION!
Rachael B.
York, PA
Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE PUR COUTURE GOLD ATTRACTION EDITION uploaded by Rachael B.
Review for: 70- Le Nu
My all-time favorite lipstick is the YSL Rouge Pur Couture!! My fav shade is LE NU (#70). It’s the PERFECT neutral pink shade. I continue to buy this lipstick in this shade because it the most stunning natural color!!! It applies smoothly with a creamy texture. Feels moisturizing. It’s not a long lasting lipstick but it feels & look amazing!! I will always keep this lipstick in this shade on hand for as long as it’s available. Highly recommend.
Kim S.
sanfrancisco
Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE PUR COUTURE GOLD ATTRACTION EDITION uploaded by Kim S.
Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE PUR COUTURE GOLD ATTRACTION EDITION uploaded by Kim S.
Review for: 1- Le Rouge
A red lip is a must in everyone’s makeup kit. I personally really like this formula because of how hydrating and wearable it is. You can see it has more of a shine vs a matte finish. It goes on smooth and the color payoff is really incredible. This isn’t the longest wearing formula (and it is transferable if you don’t set it) but does last longer than others I’ve tried. I mostly enjoy that my lips don’t get completely dried out after using. Highly recommend if you’re looking for a red lip to invest in.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,378 reviews
Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE PUR COUTURE GOLD ATTRACTION EDITION uploaded by Jolie D.
Review for: 9- Rose Stiletto
This is the YSL saint laurent rouge pur couture and it retails for $38.00. There are several shades available. The color I purchased was called chili provocation and it is a medium-dark copper with warm undertones and a cream finish. Very pigmented, one swipe gives you full coverage. Applies smooth and lightweight. Lasted four hours and lightly moisturizing
Mo A.
Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE PUR COUTURE GOLD ATTRACTION EDITION uploaded by Mo A.
Review for: 340- Or Cuivre
I think this is the rebranding for the Rogue Pur Couture lipstick nonetheless the packaging and product is amazing! This color is a shimmery copper and goes well with the YSL copper gloss. A staple color truly.
Sherly R.
Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE PUR COUTURE GOLD ATTRACTION EDITION uploaded by Sherly R.
Review for: 52- Rouge Rose
Gorgeous color!! So lively, it just brightens your complexion! The case is so elegant. It feels heavy and it is quite durable. The actual product is a beautiful pinky coral that compliments any skin color. It smells faintly but amazing. It feels creamy and moisturizing on the lips; it doesn't settle into the lips wrinkles. It lasts 4 to 6 hours. Amazing and luxurious! Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE PUR COUTURE GOLD ATTRACTION EDITION
Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
Jacksonville, NC
1,191 reviews
Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE PUR COUTURE GOLD ATTRACTION EDITION uploaded by Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
I love this lipstick just got it this week. I love a non matte lip and this formula is so creamy and really looks great on mature lips.
Kelly P.
Newport Beach
Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE PUR COUTURE GOLD ATTRACTION EDITION uploaded by Kelly P.
Review for: 70- Le Nu
HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE LIPSTICK IN THE WORLD! I am dead serious. This brand may be expensive but oh my is it worth it for this lipstick! It’s the perfect consistency of firm but also buttery! It’s unlike any lipstick I’ve worn. I never used to wear lipstick on a daily basis until I found this product! The color is a perfect shade for every day and it never ever gets dry and crackled. I can go on and on about this lipstick! I also have the Red one #1 I believe it is and that is also a great one! All day color but you have to watch out for transfer. My lipstick often gets on my chin when I’m eating but this one isn’t too bad with that! The neutral colors never transfer and never bleed! Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE PUR COUTURE GOLD ATTRACTION EDITION
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: 13- Le Orange
I love the shade and this lipstick is amazing! This particular collection had limited edition packaging I think it was used for the holidays! The colors are still the classic shades of the pur lipsticks so I still love the red and le orange is a favorite of mine as well!
Tiffany H.
Review for: 9- Rose Stiletto
Beautiful lipstick shade. It is a deeper tone of a "my lips but better" shade. It has a slight metallic shine to it, but it's still very flattering. The pigment is nice and it applies smoothly.
Natalie N.
Review for: 1- Le Rouge
My favorite red lip. It’s so nourishing and feels luxurious on the lips. It does have a perfume scent to them but nothing overpowering.