BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #60 in Lip Gloss

A revolutionary nude glossy stain with all-day 3D luminous effect. This glossy Stain captures the shine of a gloss, color of a lipstick, and the long wear of a stain. Rebel Nudes is the first to premiere Euphoric Pearl technology for an all-day 3D luminous effect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates The applicator's unique slanted tip and short, soft bristles allow for flawless application with perfect precision.

• how can i test product ?2 Answers
  • How well does this stay on?? 2 Answers
  • I have heard a lot of good things about glossy lip stains. How do...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Meyling L.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Couture Vernis Levres Collectors 9 Rouge Laque
I went to Sephora with the intent to buy a lip stain because lip sticks just did not stay on my lips. I was introduced to YSL and haven't looked back. The price range was a bit high as a college student but totally worth it. I expected that the glossiness would leave after a while to reveal the stain but I was surprised to find that the stain left a light gloss to my lips so as to not look flat and that it did an amazing job at hydrating. I got compliments from so many women and they all agreed that it was worth the investment to buy such a great quality lip stain.
Lucy R.
Grapevine, TX
When first using these, the texture feels so weird and it's like nothing else. It creates a film over the lips that feels sticky. After it sets and meshes with the lips, the film is so smoothing, makes the lips look young, and it's so long lasting. It lasts through eating for me, and it's not drying at all. The colour pay off differs through the shades, but this is truly a long lasting lip gloss. I don't find them to particularly stain the lips, unlike the name suggests though.
Hillary M.
I am obsessing over this product. Here's why, I don't like a ton of goop on my lips or heaven forbid my teeth ūüėĚ so most colourful gloss is out.
This goes on like a gloss but it works like a stain!!! Just leave it on for around 5 min whilst you finish your make-up and hair.
Then blot blot blot, (PRO TIP) test by kissing the back of your hand, if no residue you're golden ponyboy.
You can dust a light setting powder over lips if you want that matte look but it's not nessasary.
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: 7 corail aquatique
Haven't been a big fan of lip gloss for a few reasons, mainly because I hate the sticky texture and I feel like it rubs off so easily, taking the colour with it. But this is like no lip gloss I've ever used before! It has a silky texture and the gloss isn't too shiny. And I love how the colour stays for so long! I always go with shade #7 Corail Aquatique, which is super flattering and just bright enough to your skin . Price is steep, but this one's worth it!
Jayme H.
Detroit, MI
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT!
I will continue to buy this product as long as they keep it on the shelves (please don't take it away!) it keeps my lips soft, doesn't ever get gloopy or sticky, and leaves a light color stain on my lips so I still have some color even if don't reapply. I hate it when lip gloss looks thick, the YSL gloss never does that! I will admit, it's a tad pricey - but I still give it 5 stars because I happily pay for a great, dependable product.
Molly E.
El Paso, TX
Best gloss ever. It is smooth to put on, tinted color, just the right amount of gloss. It smells fabulous, it tastes good (we all know we lick our lips and I hate when the gloss tastes nasty). The applicator wand it easy to use and the right amount comes off. I may need this in all the colors! And if you layer this on top of another lipstick ( i used ysl cheeks and lips) it looks very nice and doesnt feel like you have mulitple layers on your lips!
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
I received one of these, Fuschia Dore, as a gift and was pleasantly surprised how much I like it. At first I thought the color was really intense, but you have so much control over how you want the product to look. One layer gives a nice wash of light color. The more you build up the layers the more intense the color becomes. It smells nice, packaging is lovely, the applicator is really different from anything else I've seen.
Sandra S.
Marquette
This goes on smooth and doesn't dry out and fade quickly. I'm very picky about my lip care as I'm never without some sort of cover on them.
Other make up is often a hit or miss fir me but not my lip care.
I am willing to spend more if the product makes me feel comfortable enough to take it with me and apply on the go and not worry I have to stop and find a big mirror to ensure it looks good.
Jade R.
Oak Harbor, WA
Review for: No. 108
This gloss has such a lightweight to it it's so comfortable on the lips. It smells great and tastes great if you accidentally get it in your mouth. The applicator is unique and I like it. It has more of a leaf shape to it. It has a stain to
It too but it's not super opaque or anything. Just enough that if the gloss were to fade you would still have a tad bit of color left behind.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 7 corail aquatique
These glossy stains are so cute. I have some in different colors. This one is a soft coral. It goes on like a gloss but wears a little like a liquid lip, except it doesn't dry the same way-or dry out your lips. This color is flattering during the summer and soft enough to wear to work for those who work in conservative environments. Try it in the shade Vintage as well!
Tara S.
Lake Jackson, TX
I love a good lip stain, but I don't like the sticky texture of some stain/gloss combos. Has anyone tried this? Is it a true long wearing stain or a sticky mess?
how can i test product ?
Ashley W.
Southfield, MI
Never used ysl lip glosses. Worth the money? Whats the consistency like? Does it leave your lips dry?
How well does this stay on??
Chastiti P.
Helena, AL
I love the color of this stain. However, does the color last all day without feeling drying like most stains? Or, does it have to be reapplied throughout the day?