BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #42 in Lip Gloss

A revolutionary nude glossy stain with all-day 3D luminous effect. This glossy Stain captures the shine of a gloss, color of a lipstick, and the long wear of a stain. Rebel Nudes is the first to premiere Euphoric Pearl technology for an all-day 3D luminous effect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates The applicator's unique slanted tip and short, soft bristles allow for flawless application with perfect precision.

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain Rebel Nudes
  • "Favorite color of these along with the red one. It is just like a lipstick(lasts all day) and a gloss(glossy and not drying) this color adds the perfect pop of pink,coral,peach to your lips. AMAZING" in 117 reviews
  • "This is my go-to for a red lip. Not only is it an amazing and long lasting color, but it also smells so good! It literally smells like fresh berries. I am in love." in 90 reviews
  • "Glides on so smoothly, and sooooo hydrating, by far one of my favorite high end lip products. The size is perfect for your purse too." in 35 reviews
Betty F.
Decatur
Review for: No. 107 more...
Best gloss I own. Not sticky, and stays shiny all the way to the edges of the lip, maximizing their apparent size. The only downside is that I truly despise the sweaty-grapefruit scent. It has a locker-room aspect to it that I have to bear for the 20 minutes or so it takes to fade. Favorite colors are 2 (Golden Praline; a beautiful and sheer neutral nude-pink); 43 (Golden Irreverence; a warm nude that reminds me of old-style amber-colored lipglosses that gave some warmth but not much color to the lips); and 52 (Golden Pebble; a difficult-to-describe but drop-dead gorgeous deep skin tone that resembles Clinique Black Honey products and would look good on just about anyone, but especially darker-skinned women).
Ryan O.
Phoenix , AZ
Review for: No. 102 more...
I love nude colors. It is the perfect shade of nude to dress up or dress down. Once you put this shade on it stays on all day. Even though it’s glossy it can still dry out your lips so make sure to put Vaseline on before and maybe throughout the night or day. The Vaseline also adds a nice gloss to it. I have blue eyes so I love to wear this product with just mascara or do some fun eyeshadow and the lipstick doesn’t clash or take away from my eyes! Awesome product! Great packaging!
Deja W.
these are really good lip oils and honestly, as much as it pains my bank account to say this, worth the price. they’re not extremely unique but using them and being happy with the result just gives me a sense of elegance and wealth as ridiculous as that sounds. it’s just nice to feel like i’m treating myself every time i put this on
Gilsia E.
Mount Vernon, NY
Review for: 9 Rouge Laque more...
I got this as a mini with a Sephora purchase. I wanted to try this lipsticks for such a long time that i was considering buying it but thanks god I didn't because they were not what I was expecting. The formula is not good because it transfers a lot and lets not talk about eating with this. Is not possible quite expensive and don't stay on.
Lucy F.
Nisswa, MN
This lip stain is AMAZING!!! It stays and doesn’t transfer, which my husband and I love. It’s sooo long lasting! I was skeptical when I first read about it, cause I purchased it online but wow I’m beyond impressed! Will purchase more colors for sure
Torey K.
I absolutely love this nude! It goes perfectly with my skin tone. I have used this product so much that I am almost completely out! I will definitely be repurchasing this lip color. It feels amazing and looks just as good! It’s a win win for me!
Hanna s.
Encinitas, CA
Review for: 17 Encre Rose more...
I absolutely love this formulation! It looks like a glossy balm with great color pay off by it’s almost completely budge proof and wears all day! This is one of my favorite lip products of all time. I even wore this on my wedding day :)
Kristy C.
Drexel Hill, PA
Review for: Rose Tempura more...
Love this product. It is light but has tons of color and doesn't get clumpy. You will have to reapply throughout the day to keep the color intense, but it works almost like a stain and will leave some color on your lips for hours.
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
Review for: #21 Orange Fusion more...
I dream of being able to pull off the perfect orange lip color. I just haven’t found my match yet. This one wasn’t it. It didn’t work for my skin tone and felt rather sticky. I like this brand - but maybe not for lip color.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Review for: Couture Vernis Levres Rebel Nudes 109 Fuchsia Fugitive more...
I love this lip stain! Definitely a high end, luxury product. It applies so light and water color-like but then transforms to a gel top coat for the lips. High, glossy shine that lasts for sure. I only have to reapply sometimes after a meal, but that is not always needed! No stickiness either. I love it. Plus, the packaging? Super chic.
How well does this stay on??
how can i test product ?
Meghan T.
These colours are gorgeous. Are they good ??
Ashley W.
Southfield, MI
Never used ysl lip glosses. Worth the money? Whats the consistency like? Does it leave your lips dry?
Chastiti P.
Helena, AL
I love the color of this stain. However, does the color last all day without feeling drying like most stains? Or, does it have to be reapplied throughout the day?