BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A revolutionary new lip product! Rouge Pur Couture Vernis à Lèvres Glossy Stain combines the texture and shine of a gloss with the long-wear of a stain for a truly innovative lip product. A lightweight texture that immediately melts onto lips. Rouge Pur Couture Vernis à Lèvres Glossy Stain delivers intense glossy colour for an extremely long lasting new kind of shine. The applicator's unique slanted tip and short soft bristles allow for flawless application with perfect precision. How to use: FOR NATURAL SHINEApply one coat on the center of the lips and brush towards the outer corners. FOR MORE COVERAGE AND SOPHISTICATIONApply two coats using the outer curved side of the applicator, then dab on the formula generously over lips. see more...

Nicole P.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to love this. It's so comfortable and gives you that beautiful stained look. However, unless you apply it pretty thick, your lips will look super patchy and uneven. And when you apply it thicker, it shows. It looks like a gloppy mess. It definitely stays on longer than other glosses, but it'll stay in patches rather than all over.
Chelsea R.
Paragould, AR
This stuff will stay on your lips all day long! Even after eating, drinking, etc. It does not budge! I love all of the color options. It is a little pricey, but definitely worth it! The only thing you have to be sure of, is that you keep your lips hydrated before using, or it can look flaky. I use a lip scrub before applying, and it is perfect! Definitely recommend!
Estelle G.
Beautiful color, applies easy and is the YSL quality you would expect. Beautifully constructed with such high intensity pigments, it gives you a long lasting love for YSL lip products. Highly recommended.
Alberdella S.
dorchester MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a good item received as a gift the color I didn't really like it at first ha ha but it's ok the product is pretty pricey
Arianna V.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are nice lipsticks and a great formula the packaging is great but for the price you don't get that much product
Stephanie o.
Garland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Save your money girls & boys. These have gorgeous packaging then but formula is lacking. Streaky and hit or miss.
Nicole N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these, lettuce but so so fancy, you look very cool when you do touch ups and peope see your fancy bottle!
Monaé M.
Scottville, NC
It was okay.I wouldnt buy this product anymore because it wouldnt come off.I had to wear it off.
emma L.
Bonnyrigg, Midlothian
I wasn’t sure if I was going to like these but there are great! They glide onto the lips perfectly and last a good time. I would say that it does have a over whelming smell, it is quite strong however they are great.
Kailee D.
Orillia
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know if this is the exact colour I have, but mine is a pretty bright pink. I really do like this glossy stain, it wears off after a while of course but then you're left with the stain and it still looks really nice. Not to mention I love the scent that YSL has for all their lip products. It's expensive, no doubt, and I'm not sure if I'd purchase it again if I can find relatively the same thing at the drugstore. But I can tell it will last me a while!