BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A satin lipstick revamped from Yves Saint Laurent's iconic Rouge Pur Couture lip color. In one stroke, get luxurious, rich color that dresses the lips with intense hydration and antioxidant care. With its signature, couture jewel-like packaging, this lipstick symbolizes edgy style and ultimate feminine strength.

• Okay I love this fuscia color so much! Is this your fav Rouge Pur...1 Answers
  • This packaging is gorgeous! Is this lipstick moisturizing to your...1 Answers
  • So I have super red lips naturally. My skin is on... Be the first to answer!
Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Colture Satin Radiance Lipstick
  • "This lipstick though it's pricey is the best lipstick I've ever gotten & I will definitely be buying it again as soon as I run out. It's the perfect shade if bright red for me & it doesn't fade & it lasts all day. It's super creamy & not drying at all for a matte lipstick. I can't explain enough on how amazing this lipstick is." in 144 reviews
  • "I have tried same lipstick but in a different shade. Rose Dahlia #17 is a beautiful color, it is very hydrating and smells amazing" in 112 reviews
  • "Creamy, glides on beautifully! The color is so beautiful.... great coverage, long lasting! Of course the packaging is beautiful. For me it's one of those special lipsticks that makes me feel like a superstar every time I apply it :)" in 86 reviews
Haley W.
Review for: Nude more...
i have the baby size of this product & it’s absolutely adorable! i wear this product over the smashbox always sharp lip liner in rosebud & it looks great! it’s a great quality lipstick, & the perfect nude shade!
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Review for: Nude more...
This YSL Satin Radiance Lipsticks is one of my all time favorite products ever! It’s my favorite shade of nude and luckily lasts all day. The packaging is gorgeous and one bottle lasted me 9 whole months! I would love to repurchase
Arielle K.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: Satin 70 Le Nu more...
I bought this at Sephora and love it! They are always out of the best color but was able to find one on my last visit! It my favorite color that goes with everything. I wish it would last a little bit longer though.
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
Love love love love Did I say love?! Stays on for hours - while chatting, eating, drinking, and kissing all over my babies! I've never been a lip stick girl but this color is the perfect pop of color to brighten up a day! Im a big fan and would recommend to anyone for.a.date night, work, or everyday use!
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Review for: Satin 70 Le Nu more...
The lipstick applied smoothly and lasted well. This specific color looked very natural and was barely visible on the lips. Unfortunately, the lipstick broke at the bottom, so I had to get rid of it
Nadine A.
Dearborn , MI
Review for: Satin 70 Le Nu more...
I LOVEEEEEEE the satin lipsticks by YSL, every color i have is so perfect!!!! the formula of them is so smooth and creamy, it makes my lips feel so soft and look so good!!! it is a little pricey but its worth it!! its not too shiny and not too matte!!
Ruby M.
Review for: Other more...
I am reviewing number 66 in the rouge pur couture line. It's a mauve nude that I love to wear for a settle look. The fragrance is a bit overpowering and get ready to reapply more than once a day because it transfers onto objects very easily. I would probably buy again but a darker color for my complexion.
Jessi D.
Monticello, MN
Yaaaaas! This lipstick gives me life! The color, wear and removal is all on point! The price point may be a little higher but it’s all about what you pay for, and what you get!
Alex W.
Evanston, IL
Review for: Satin 70 Le Nu more...
This is a great colour but the formula wears off quickly and thirty seven dollars for a lipstick is a crazy price. This is a great colour but there is almost definitely a less expensive dupe out there. I will continue to wear it but probably not repurchase.
jasara t.
Newark , DE
Review for: Rose Stiletto more...
I said I would never pay over $20 for a lipstick.. then I tried on this lipstick in Sephora and my life will never be the same. The color is the absolute most perfect nude for my fair skin. The lipstick is so light weight and comfortable. Will be buying more!
patricia n.
Payson, UT
Does it dry out the lips at all?
Paisley S.
Blakeslee, PA
Is it woryh the pricey pricetag?
Karelys V.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
I'd love to try it! I love lipsticks! Would you guys recommend this lipstick?
Asia A.
Omg i love the color. In the picture it looks matte. Is is it matte? And does it dry out your lips?
Rachel O.
Cheswick, PA
Is this worth the buy? Or is there a dupe much cheaper?