Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Personnel Multi-Finish Lipstick 21 Mauve Attitude uploaded by Isha S.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Contains moisturizing agent to comfort the lips and protects lips from damaging free radicals. Color becomes more intense & satiny for each application. Thin texture & blends well with skin. see more...

Isha S.
Isha S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
It's not a cheap lipstick but it's totally worth it. Easily one of my fav lip product. The color is classy and luxurious. The smell is very pleasant ( although I did notice different colors have different smells and not all are good ) and the texture feels amazing on the lip. The dark red color is long lasting as well. Would strongly recommend it.
Abagail C.
Abagail C.
Marietta, OH
When you want to showcase your diva attitude or going out on a date this lipstick is just gorge!!! It's long lasting, and bright. It's expensive, but a total splurge. I would recommend it for anyone who wants to standout. It's not for the faint of heart. ;)
Nhuy B.
Nhuy B.
Clarksville, TN
This has got to be one of my favorite shade. It goes on smoothly and it smells great. Even after eating a meal I can still see the color still in my lips and it sits nicely. It's kinda like lips stain and my lips moisturized.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Lovely lipstick. Everything Yves Saint Laurent makes is high quality. You can be assured that this lipstick will last all day and leaves you lips feeling and appearing smooth and soft. It's expensive but worth it.
Tatyana M.
Tatyana M.
Dallas, TX
I don't love really love you so much and you are w you are really like you are my mother mother and mother mother dad mother mother and mother mother dad mother mother and mother mother dad mother mother
vidhya s.
vidhya s.
Louisville, KY
I have seen many girls using this around me, only once i used this from my friends purse, its absolutely amazing i would love to purchase this atleast this year.
terri s.
terri s.
Glencoe, IL
worth every penny..the luxury begins with the packaging and continues on throughout the day and evening. You'll never want to wear anything else
Tatyanna B.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Lipstick is great. I tried it on at the store and this color looks amazing! Great for dressing up!
Kerry G.
Kerry G.
Boca Raton, FL
I really like their products but the prices are really high, but the product does last a long time and looks really good
Marianne G.
Marianne G.
good product! is not my favorite but I like it>D really like it good tone, expensive and the packaging is nice.
Nalanie S.
Nalanie S.
Bronx, NY
Is this a good lipstick ?