Add a Photo

By YVES SAINT LAURENT
#646 in Lipstick
Contains moisturizing agent to comfort the lips and protects lips from damaging free radicals. Color becomes more intense & satiny for each application. Thin texture & blends well with skin.
Bailey D.
Bailey D.

Perfect. I couldn't think of a better word to describe this product. Not only is the color fantastic but it goes on so evenly. It's also long wear!! The names are creative, and there's a color for everyone. This is my personal favorite. It makes me feel fierce and makes a statement! I won't ever go back after using Yves Saint Laurent lipstick.
Monica C.
Monica C.
Arkadelphia

The perfect color for both work and a night out on the town. It lasted from 6am until 9pm when I took it off before bed. It is the perfect fall shade! Plus a bonus is the luxurious packaging! I am a first time buyer of Yves Saint Laurent and will buy again! Fuschia next!
Abagail C.
Abagail C.
Marietta, OH

When you want to showcase your diva attitude or going out on a date this lipstick is just gorge!!! It's long lasting, and bright. It's expensive, but a total splurge. I would recommend it for anyone who wants to standout. It's not for the faint of heart. ;)
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Mesa, AZ

This happends to be my ultimate favorite color by YSL. does not leave my lips feeling dry at the end of the day and looks fabulous through out the day šŸ’‹
Tatyanna B.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Lipstick is great. I tried it on at the store and this color looks amazing! Great for dressing up!
Cami P.
Cami P.
Grover, MO

Such a gorgeous year round color. I could wear this everyday if i wanted to. I love it so much. Would DEFINITELY repurchase
maria a g.
maria a g.
Hialeah, FL

its color is perfect is durable not irritate keeps lips hydrated and looks spectacular photos used for all occasions
Marianne G.
Marianne G.

good product! is not my favorite but I like it>D really like it good tone, expensive and the packaging is nice.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Monroe , Nc

Its not very random that I find a color to match my skin tone but with this it makes me look amazing
Cirrias W.
Cirrias W.
Palm Coast, FL

I like a little luxury and this lipstick is it, love the color and the way it stays on for hours.

Join Now