Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Personnel Multi-Finish Lipstick 21 Mauve Attitude uploaded by Isha S.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Contains moisturizing agent to comfort the lips and protects lips from damaging free radicals. Color becomes more intense & satiny for each application. Thin texture & blends well with skin. see more...

Angie A.
YSL is my go to brand. This brand is so amazing. And it’s so worth the price I would definitely spend my money on something with an amazing quality than a product that isn’t so great. I highly recommended this brand to other it won’t disappoint anyone.
Mayara m.
Fort Collins, CO
This brand is a reference, for always being launching great novelty, and all products are high high durability and quality. I like to use it because it keeps the color and moisturizes my lips.
Eliza B.
I cannot even begin to tell you just how much I LOVE ysl lipsticks! This multi finish lipstick goes on smoothly and instantly gives you a polished look. I love the 21 mauve attitude when I'm going for an everyday look with a little bit of edge. In case you were wondering (because I definitely was before I bought my first Yves Saint Laurent lipstick) IT IS SO WORTH THE MONEY. They're quality, they last, and they make any look special!
Priscilla D.
Fort Collins, CO
I love all mauve type colors! I am not however a fan of solid lipsticks as much as I am liquids. This product however.. well it's kind of made me a believer. It provides full coverage within 1-2 swipes which I was ecstatic about! Also the bleeding is next to none :)
Nhuy B.
Clarksville, TN
This has got to be one of my favorite shade. It goes on smoothly and it smells great. Even after eating a meal I can still see the color still in my lips and it sits nicely. It's kinda like lips stain and my lips moisturized.
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Lovely lipstick. Everything Yves Saint Laurent makes is high quality. You can be assured that this lipstick will last all day and leaves you lips feeling and appearing smooth and soft. It's expensive but worth it.
Ticotti C.
Cincinnati, OH
Honestly, I've never had an issue with any ysl lip product. I've always thought they make some of the most moisturizing lipsticks but this one takes the Cake! Also, can we talk about how amazing this color is on yellow skin tones?
Joy💕
The product is really beautiful, it is super pigmented and even though it is pricey, it is absolutely worth it. It is quite what I expected and I am really happy that I bought it. I definitely recommend the product.
vidhya s.
Louisville, KY
I have seen many girls using this around me, only once i used this from my friends purse, its absolutely amazing i would love to purchase this atleast this year.
Jackie S.
Long lasting, not too shiny or sticky! Beautiful color and great style tube for flatlays and posts! Bought it at Nordstroms in Chicago! My first time using their lipstick- I love YSL mascara!