Add a Photo

By YVES SAINT LAURENT
#652 in Lipstick
Contains moisturizing agent to comfort the lips and protects lips from damaging free radicals. Color becomes more intense & satiny for each application. Thin texture & blends well with skin.
Photo (1)
Eliza B.
Eliza B.

I cannot even begin to tell you just how much I LOVE ysl lipsticks! This multi finish lipstick goes on smoothly and instantly gives you a polished look. I love the 21 mauve attitude when I'm going for an everyday look with a little bit of edge. In case you were wondering (because I definitely was before I bought my first Yves Saint Laurent lipstick) IT IS SO WORTH THE MONEY. They're quality, they last, and they make any look special!
Isha S.
Isha S.
Aliso Viejo, CA

It's not a cheap lipstick but it's totally worth it. Easily one of my fav lip product. The color is classy and luxurious. The smell is very pleasant ( although I did notice different colors have different smells and not all are good ) and the texture feels amazing on the lip. The dark red color is long lasting as well. Would strongly recommend it.
Abagail C.
Abagail C.
Marietta, OH

When you want to showcase your diva attitude or going out on a date this lipstick is just gorge!!! It's long lasting, and bright. It's expensive, but a total splurge. I would recommend it for anyone who wants to standout. It's not for the faint of heart. ;)
Ticotti C.
Ticotti C.
Cincinnati, OH

Honestly, I've never had an issue with any ysl lip product. I've always thought they make some of the most moisturizing lipsticks but this one takes the Cake! Also, can we talk about how amazing this color is on yellow skin tones?
Nhuy B.
Nhuy B.
Clarksville, TN

This has got to be one of my favorite shade. It goes on smoothly and it smells great. Even after eating a meal I can still see the color still in my lips and it sits nicely. It's kinda like lips stain and my lips moisturized.
Joy💕
Joy💕

The product is really beautiful, it is super pigmented and even though it is pricey, it is absolutely worth it. It is quite what I expected and I am really happy that I bought it. I definitely recommend the product.
Karina S.
Karina S.
Anaheim, CA

Love this lipstick, very well made and many colors to choose from. Beautifully made and very much easy to use. It is a bit overpriced but overall I really like the item and will tell others about it for purchasing.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA

Lovely lipstick. Everything Yves Saint Laurent makes is high quality. You can be assured that this lipstick will last all day and leaves you lips feeling and appearing smooth and soft. It's expensive but worth it.
Tatyana M.
Tatyana M.
Dallas, TX

I don't love really love you so much and you are w you are really like you are my mother mother and mother mother dad mother mother and mother mother dad mother mother and mother mother dad mother mother
Jackie S.
Jackie S.

Long lasting, not too shiny or sticky! Beautiful color and great style tube for flatlays and posts! Bought it at Nordstroms in Chicago! My first time using their lipstick- I love YSL mascara!