BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Inspired by the French avant-garde, the classic fragrance of Rive Gauche was designed by Yves Saint Laurent to show in scent the independent and unpredictable spirit of YSL Rive Gauche Prêt-à-Porter. First, rose with bright bergamot highlights calls freshness to mind, but this floral can’t hide its capriciousness. An unexpected middle arises: oakmoss, vetiver and musk quickly take over, setting up the deeply quixotic finish. In the iconic column-inspired flacon of cobalt blue glass and metal.

ALCOHOL. PARFUM (FRAGRANCE). AQUA (WATER). HEXYL CINNAMAL. HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE. HYDROXYCITRONELLAL. ALPHA-METHYL IONONE. COUMARIN. LIMONENE. ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE. CITRONELLOL. BENZYL BENZOATE. LINALOOL. GERANIOL. BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE. CINNAMYL ALCOHOL. BENZYL SALICYLATE. BHT. EVERNIA FURFURACEA EXTRACT. EVERNIA PRUNASTRI EXTRACT. BENZYL ALCOHOL. CITRAL. FARNESOL. AMYL CINNAMAL. ISOEUGENOL. EUGENOL. "2YW01-3".

Alyssa G.
Crossville , TN
 This sent is so classic and timeless I love the packaging I bought it at Nordstrom's it was my first time using it and I'm definitely going to get it again it lasts all day long with only a few squirts I definitely recommend this to all ladies out there who want to small gorgeous I get so many compliments
Ilhamita H.
I'm not big fan of this perfume! it has a very artificial scent, and it smells cold, clinical, and metallic. About the packaging, there is no luxury about it. Yves Saint Lauren could have done better. I feel like it suits more women over 40s. Not for me.
Veronica M.
This is a timeless YSL scent that is very feminine and great for dressing up. I personally fell this scent has more hints of spice in it. I've not been a repeat buyer and have had the same bottle for ages and would buy again as I like how the scent takes me back in time and how it has a classic French smell to it which is why it's such a classic YSL perfume. It's long lasting and isn't a scent for anyone under 25 years old.
Kara K.
Amazing product it is so helpful, the best quality on on earth! I bought it at target, very nice bottle. My friends always use it when she goes to work it is just so good, and I use it very often like all the time. Very nice, I love this so much so whenever
C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA
Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche is an oldie but goodie. I grew up seeing in this blue and black tube on all the women in my family’s dressing table. The scent is a nice scent it is a light floral with a woody note, that last for hours.
Jan '.
Waukegan , IL
Love this amazing product I am for sure a fan and I will be buying it again. As someone who walks around the store and takes forever to shop online this is a must have in my purse and worth buying!
Jan '.
Waukegan , IL
member-33338
Smells good but has a strong after smell that's a bit unpleasant and strong. I think for the price it could be a bit cheaper because it smells like a cheaper perfume. If you one who likes strong, fragrant perfumes then you might like this one.
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
This is the perfume that been seeking for years, history is many years ago when I went to my first tryst, the boy tells me that rich smell !! I told him is my mom, and I said: Well your mom has good taste .. I did not know what was ISL but now that I know, I'll buy, has an exquisite aroma, that scent that leaves you soaked in your being difficult to borrrarlo, recommended 100%
I fount it....Yeeeeeee
Shelby C.
Hull, GA
This is one of the fragrances that I really like and it has that clean fresh scent, it comes in a very nice bottle, the best I remember it was a gift from my friend as a birthday present, I am going to ask her where she got it, there isn't any room for improvement on this wonderful scent.
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Still continue to sell ?? They know where I can get it ??