BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Inspired by the French avant-garde, the classic fragrance of Rive Gauche was designed by Yves Saint Laurent to show in scent the independent and unpredictable spirit of YSL Rive Gauche Prêt-à-Porter. First, rose with bright bergamot highlights calls freshness to mind, but this floral can’t hide its capriciousness. An unexpected middle arises: oakmoss, vetiver and musk quickly take over, setting up the deeply quixotic finish. In the iconic column-inspired flacon of cobalt blue glass and metal.

ALCOHOL. PARFUM (FRAGRANCE). AQUA (WATER). HEXYL CINNAMAL. HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE. HYDROXYCITRONELLAL. ALPHA-METHYL IONONE. COUMARIN. LIMONENE. ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE. CITRONELLOL. BENZYL BENZOATE. LINALOOL. GERANIOL. BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE. CINNAMYL ALCOHOL. BENZYL SALICYLATE. BHT. EVERNIA FURFURACEA EXTRACT. EVERNIA PRUNASTRI EXTRACT. BENZYL ALCOHOL. CITRAL. FARNESOL. AMYL CINNAMAL. ISOEUGENOL. EUGENOL. "2YW01-3".

🥀Danielle🥀 M.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Amazing ! Please everyone go try this product ! I rant about full coverage makeup and makeup that lasts me all through concerts and this product definitely does that! If you want makeup that doesn’t budge or move try this product!
Kaylee I.
I love the way this smells, it smells Amazing and it last all day!! It’s in a cute little bottle but kinda pricey so I barely use it this is my first time ever buying it and I love it but I’m not sure if I’ll buy it again because of the price!! So cutteee thoughhhhhh
Veronica M.
Oakton, VA
This is a timeless YSL scent that is very feminine and great for dressing up. I personally fell this scent has more hints of spice in it. I've not been a repeat buyer and have had the same bottle for ages and would buy again as I like how the scent takes me back in time and how it has a classic French smell to it which is why it's such a classic YSL perfume. It's long lasting and isn't a scent for anyone under 25 years old.
Kate L.
Keene, NH
This is a great scent. I tend to lean towards lighter scents and this one is able to be light but can also be very dense if you put too much on. I would try to get a sample from Sephora or a YSL counter before purchasing to make sure you like the scent.
C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA
Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche is an oldie but goodie. I grew up seeing in this blue and black tube on all the women in my family’s dressing table. The scent is a nice scent it is a light floral with a woody note, that last for hours.
member-33338
Smells good but has a strong after smell that's a bit unpleasant and strong. I think for the price it could be a bit cheaper because it smells like a cheaper perfume. If you one who likes strong, fragrant perfumes then you might like this one.
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
This is the perfume that been seeking for years, history is many years ago when I went to my first tryst, the boy tells me that rich smell !! I told him is my mom, and I said: Well your mom has good taste .. I did not know what was ISL but now that I know, I'll buy, has an exquisite aroma, that scent that leaves you soaked in your being difficult to borrrarlo, recommended 100%
I fount it....Yeeeeeee
Shelby C.
Hull, GA
This is one of the fragrances that I really like and it has that clean fresh scent, it comes in a very nice bottle, the best I remember it was a gift from my friend as a birthday present, I am going to ask her where she got it, there isn't any room for improvement on this wonderful scent.
Terri P.
Savannah, GA
Drive Gauche has been my signature fragrance since I was sixteen. Almost thirty-nine years later, it is still my favorite. Jasmine and Patchouli give this perfum its depth and mystery. Its a wonderful scent for winter, evoking memories of fireplaces, hot cocoa, and walks in the snowy deep woods.
Kathy B.
Evergreen, CO
I have used this iconic scent for years and it is a perfume that I will never be without. It is a sophisticated rich but fresh scent, and I get compliments every time I wear it. A little goes a long way, and I have to be careful how much I spray or it can come off too strong. Definitely a favorite!
Lucia P.
Texas City, TX
Still continue to sell ?? They know where I can get it ??