Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Eau De Toilette

by Yves Saint Laurent

Rive Gauche, an avant-garde perfume for an independent and unpredictable woman. Notes of bergamot and rose contrast with deeper notes of vetiver and musk.

Did you stop Making this perfume ?
Still continue to sell ?? They know where I can get it ??
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Eau De Toilette!
Barbara T.
Houghton Lake, MI
I've loved this scent now for years it's one of my favorites I was a teenager when my Aunt sent this to me and everytime I wear it it makes me think of her, and it doesn't matter how old you are this scent is always smells like spring and I'd recommend it to anyone that loves spring flowers.
Jeanette R.
Tampa, FL
This product stays on for a long time.it does not wear off that easily. And the smell is great
Terri P.
Savannah, GA
The light essence of a spring day. Jasmine and Patchouli make for a bright, floral fragrance.
Kate L.
Keene, NH
This is a great scent. I tend to lean towards lighter scents and this one is able to be light but can also be very dense if you put too much on. I would try to get a sample from Sephora or a YSL counter before purchasing to make sure you like the scent.
Tash S.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this as a gift very unique scent. I like unique fragrances when I walk into a room wearing this fragrance my friends always give me a compliment on how divine it is.
kenia 15-000846 M.
this perfume has many years in the market my mother always used it and of course I met him for her I love her pink floral smell jasmine orange perfect conbinacion can get 80 dollars 100 ml fragrance lasts all day so I love the I recommend for who likes floral scents this is the ideal
Vivien T.
Highland, CA
Classic, feminine scent which always gets me numerous compliments. It's long lasting and layers well with other available Rive Gauche products.
Julie J.
Greensboro, NC
One of the most intoxicating fragrances out there. I got it as a sample and love it! I'll definitely be buying this one.
Kathy B.
Evergreen, CO
I have used this iconic scent for years and it is a perfume that I will never be without. It is a sophisticated rich but fresh scent, and I get compliments every time I wear it. A little goes a long way, and I have to be careful how much I spray or it can come off too strong. Definitely a favorite!
lee L.
I have worn this perfume for many years and i still love it. Perfect for daytime and the smell lasts almost all day. Classic perfume which has not dated. Really good price and cheap to replace. Reminds me of my young son when he was very small as it was the only perfume i wore then.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...