Yves Saint Laurent Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray for Men uploaded by Diego V.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Launched by the design house of Yves Saint Laurent in 2003, RIVE GAUCHE is classified as a flowery fragrance. This masculine scent possesses a blend of: cloves, votive, patchouli and rosemary, sexy and cool. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Nick J.
Nick J.
Tempe, AZ
The cream of the crop!! This is hands down probably the best smelling cologne EVER! ANYWHERE! This one is going to be hard to beat by others. The ladies will flock to you when you are wearing this. EVEN if you are ugly! I have seen it happen. If I could give it 10 stars, I would give it 110!! That is how good this is.
Robert T.
Robert T.
Whittier, CA
classic smell. not too overwhelming. long wear. it is a nice and simple bottle. worth every cent. just discovered the bottle but will repurchase at soon as it is done. don't have a fragrance similar to this.
Diego V.
Diego V.
Tempe, AZ
The perfect cologne for any man. It is the smell of sophistication and crispness. Every time I use it, I reserve compliments. Five stars because it's that good
Abel C.
Abel C.
Walnut, Ca
Absolutely love this fragrance from Yves Saint Laurent .

I use it sparingly because I don't want it be finished .

I am actually in need of a new bottle
Raymundo S.
Raymundo S.
Phoenix, AZ
I am very picky when it comes to Cologne. This HAS to be in my TOP 5 colonge choices. Would recommend this!