BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

With a make-up artist designed brush for a professional-looking flawless finish, Perfect Touch uses unique Touche Eclat radiance technology 'ampli-light' and is part of YSL's Radiance Essentials. Restores skin's optimal hydration level and ensures a flawless, naturally radiant finish with sheer coverage. For all skin types. Tested under dermatological control.

How To Apply:

1 - Turn the brush to the “ON” position. The brush is now ready to use.
2 - place the tip of the brush on the back of your hand and gently press the tube to release a small amount of product.
3 - Then close the tube to the “OFF” position.
4 - Dip the brush into the foundation and sweep lightly over your face.

CYCLOMETHICONE . AQUA (WATER) . SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE . PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE . PENTYLENE GLYCOL . SODIUM CHLORIDE . QUATERNIUM-18 HECTORITE . CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE . HEXYL LAURATE . POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE . HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER . HEXYLENE GLYCOL . DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER . GLYCERIN . PHENOXYETHANOL . PROPYLENE CARBONATE . POLYVINYLALCOHOL CROSSPOLYMER . C9-13 FLUOROALCOHOL . PHOSPHORIC ACID . PORPHYRA UMBILICALIS EXTRACT . FRUCTOSE . GLUCOSE . CAPRYLYL GLYCOL . PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) . TOCOPHERYL ACETATE . METHYLPARABEN . TRISODIUM EDTA . HYDROLYZED LUPINE PROTEIN . CASTANEA SATIVA (CHESNUT) SEED EXTRACT . OCTENYL SUCCINIC ANHYDRIDE . POLYDODECANAMIDEAMINIUM TRIAZADIPHENYLETHENESULFONATE . SILICA . BUTYLPARABEN . ETHYLPARABEN . ALANINE . SODIUM HYALURONATE . UREA . PROPYLPARABEN . ISOBUTYLPARABEN . ASPARTIC ACID . GLUTAMIC ACID . LARIX EUROPEA WOOD EXTRACT . [+/- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . ] “5YT02-1”

Rebeca B.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: 5 Peach more...
This Brush Foundation it's perfect! I love how this product works and this met all my expectations. It's easy to apply and it has a nice packaging. It's expensive but it's a great product. I recommend
liz d.
Davie, FL
Review for: 5 Peach more...
I use this foundation every day because it's lightweight enough to use every day for a little coverage. It even outs my skin tone naturally and easily. Also, a little goes a long way.
Tara J.
Boaston, MA
I like its texture sillky soft which goes naturally on my skin. It does last long and light weight.  But it doesn't cover dark spots on my face well.
Karina S.
Ridgewood, NY
I purchased a few months back. Girls if you have oily skin it may not work. After an hour I had this oily shine and it would completely run off on a napkin! I was very disappointed..
Alyssa V.
Even though this is a super high quality product, it's also very expensive. It leaves your skin feeling soft, but I don't know that it's worth the price. I do like the built in brush, especially once I figured out how to use it.
Yang H.
San Jose, CA
Natural tone, delicate texture you will actually feel like it's your own skin. I have combination skin, no scars or anything so coverage is enough for me. It's very moisturizing, after applying I feel my skin are baby soft and the smell is very nice too! I love YSL's skin care product more than their makeup. But quite expensive I'd say.
Krista N.
Manasquan, NJ
This is a great highlighter and corrector. I don't have very dark circles so this is just the right amount of coverage. But I also use it as a highlighter for cheeks, eyebrow bone
Emily H.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent Perfect Touch Radiance Radiant Brush Foundation Beige, 1.3 Ounce more...
The new formulation of this foundation is amazing for oily-skinned users. I love how it melds with my skin and lasts all day on my face. I would recommend this.
skarlet m.
Doral, FL
100% recommended, i loveeeeeeee it, works so good and its easy to apply and has a good coverage, its expensive but its really worth it and its lighweight enough
Denisse E.
The smoothst ever!!! The texture is so incredible soft and smooth, very sophisticated. It worth every cent. It covers well, blends easy! this is the bomb! :D
Jovana J.
Is this product good for oily skin?
KM S.
Would this give me a slight strobing effect?
Jennah J.
Sacramento, CA
Is this good for sensitive skin?

Amazon