Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne Ysl Edp 50 Vp+Bl50+G50 uploaded by Celine J.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Parisienne Ysl Edp 50 Vp+Bl50+G50 No realizamos envíos a los siguientes destinos: Islas Canarias, Ceuta y Melilla see more...

Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I come here all the time to shop for clothes and fragrances. I love their wide variety and that there are people to help test the product on you. I am never pressured to buy, which makes the buying experience very relaxing. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Roxana H.
Pomona, Ca
This has to favorite perfume ever. I already liked original Paris perfume but this one is it beyond. Honestly I get complemented all the time I just wish that our local stores would keep it in stock. I have to say that out of all the perfumes and I have several this one is definitely my favorite. It smells amazing
Yisel R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this brand, this is a great fragrance for women. I have been using this brand for the past 2 years, it have been s blessing. Perfect for any occasion you might think of.
Anna P.
Louisville, KY
It took me forever (several years) to find a summer perfume that I loved. This is it for me! It is a subtle (which is great for hot summers), feminine scent. The scent lingers 4 to 6 hours on me, which is pretty good for my body chemistry. The packaging is amazing and looks beautiful on my vanity. The scent is floral, think violet, but not suffocating. It is a traditional feminine scent, which works for me as a traditional feminine girl.
Dalina I.
San Francisco, CA
Such a beautiful scent & I hope they bring it back. I always get compliments on this fragrance. It's sophisticated & sexy. Perfect for work & a night out.
Holly R.
San Diego, CA
My favorite fragrance. It was gifted to me and I love it. It smells so clean. It stays on me all day and night!! It's a fresh floral scent.
Tiffany B.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a beautiful summer and spring scent. It's light but has a very distinct scent. I get lots of compliments each time I wear it and it stays on all day.
Yasmine S.
Smells amazing and ling lasting! I only have a sample though but I use it all the time.
Mary K.
Glastonbury
Very powdery. Reminds me of old lady scent, like my grandmother. I regret getting it because it is way too sweet but not in a good way.
Nix B.
Oldbury , West Midlands
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Parisienne perfume is so beautiful, it makes me feel so lady like. It's a classic which is essential for any perfume addicts collection. The smells lasts long. The bottle is so pretty it looks like a cut crystal. This is a definite classic essential in my fragrance collection
Kristen M.
How would you rate this product? Worth buying?
Katie R.
Somers Point, NJ
I'm looking for a nice smelling everyday perfume . nothing too strong . I know YSL is popular what are your thoughts?
May K.
Brampton , ON
What are the Top notes for this perfume ? And how Much Does it retail for?? Thanks