BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerYves Saint Laurent
Parisienne Eau De Toilette Spray for Women, 3 Ounce

YVES SAINT LAURENT Parisienne Eau De Toilette Spray for Women, 3 Ounce

This fragrance YSL appeared on the market in 2009, romantically named Parisienne, which implicates its Paris fragrance antecedents, as well as its edited bottle design. Besides the official notes of Damascus rose, violet, peony, cranberry, patchouli,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of YVES SAINT LAURENT Parisienne Eau De Toilette Spray for Women, 3 Ounce!
Andreea R.
Guadalajara
YVES SAINT LAURENT Parisienne Eau De Toilette Spray for Women, 3 Ounce uploaded by Andreea R.
It smells of princess and Barbie doll I love its aroma and I could use it all year round, it is an ultra feminine aroma that any woman of any age will like, I recommend it for a little warmer climates, but personally I could use it all year round, it is simply delicious! 💗[product:yves-saint-laurent-parisienne-eau-de-parfum-spray-90ml/3oz]

Looking for your answer?