BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

This fragrance is a sensuous bouquet to the woman whose heart belongs to Paris… even if home is elsewhere. A voluptuous floral accord of violet, damask rose and tart blackberry seems to tell the whole story. But then comes the fullness of sandalwood, deepened by musk and brightened by peonies, tying the endnotes to the ones beginning.

khari g.
Divine smell !! Compliments like crazy.i love this scent.i bought it a couple days ago and loved it ever since.my new signature scent.very light scent with musky fruity undertones and last all day. I love saint laurent one of my fav fragrance. Will not be dissapointed.
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
I got this at Ulta during their 20% off sale. It is such a unique scent. I think a lot of people would like this fragrance. The bottle is beautiful and the purple shades is just gorgeous.
Stephanie P.
Azusa, CA
This perfurme is my favorite. It is feminine and sophisticated. Lasts all day. Such a beautiful scent to remind me of Paris. Not every scent smells the same on everyone so I recommend testing it out first, but I adore this. I always buy the big bottle and when I run out, go back for more.
Maira M.
Porterville
Hands down one of my top perfumes! So lovely and inspiring! The smell is very concentrated compared to many other. It must be due to the high concentration because it lasts throughout the day. I first purchased through Macy's and will continue!
Rayn C.
Bladensburg, MD
If you wanna constantly be stopped to ask "What are you wearing" then spray this on and go anywhere. Such a light and airy scent that is timeless. Pick some up for yourself or as a gift.
Lisa T.
Dearborn
I've only every received a sample of this product so my opinion may not mean much, but I didn't think much of it. It smelled okay - that was about it. I've never purchased a product by Yves Saint Lawrence before because they're so expensive and I fear I won't like them (like what happen with this perfume). I hope to maybe try some more of their products in the future, though, and change this opinion, because I've heard so many good things from various Yoiutubers and bloggers in the past.
Maya P.
San Diego , CA
Roses. Roses. Roses. My favorite smell, and the fact that I found a perfume that not smells like my favorite flower, but it doesn't fade out out into that sugary, aftersmell that is more scent than actually floral. Always will by, and i wear it as often as I can. Grocery store, check. Movies, check. Night out, double check. Is going to be in constant rotation, and I have no qualms about smelling the same if is that of a rose.
Alexis S.
San Antonio , TX
This is and has been my favorite scent for so long! It is a light floral scent that will last all day. I like to wear this perfume mostly in the spring because it has a fresh floral scent it really smells so amazing. I would recommend this perfume to anyone looking for a new perfume but doesn't want anything too strong.
Cheria J.
Philadelphia, PA
This is hands down my most favorite scent of all time !!!! I love it so much , it's the perfect mix of floral and fruity that gives a youthful vibe but not too juvenile. Every time I wear it I get tons of compliments and people always ask what I'm wearing . Hope it never gets discontinued!
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Flowers, lipstick, hot asphalt, makeup bag and patent leather heels? Yes yes yes! This is exactly that. I don't usually go for fruity florals but the fruit is not too strong here, it's a unique one, and very very chic. I can totally see why Kate Moss is the face of this perfume, she's the perfect choice. And the packaging matches the scent too. Everything about it is so well done, I love this one so much!
Denise R.
I didn't know this brand had perfumes, is it fruity, flowery or that expensive smell?
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
What's the price
Maria M.
This perfume smell good?
Celeste J.
Fresno, CA
What does this smell like?
Waleska R.
Riverview, FL
I am a big fan of the YSL BLack OPium. How does this compare to the Black Opium? Which one is better?

back