BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

This fragrance is a sensuous bouquet to the woman whose heart belongs to Paris… even if home is elsewhere. A voluptuous floral accord of violet, damask rose and tart blackberry seems to tell the whole story. But then comes the fullness of sandalwood, deepened by musk and brightened by peonies, tying the end notes to the ones beginning.

Maddie S.
Beverly Hills, CA
My go-to perfume. I've been wearing this scent for almost a decade and receive compliments on it all the time. It's not overbearing - not too sweet or flowery and has nice dry off. Its perfect for for both day and night. I do usual do 4 sprays in the morning and lasts for the entire day.
Enny O.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I want to love it but I like it instead. Please try it out in-store and read up on some reviews before you make a purchase. I bought this because the reviews were overwhelming great, when I got it wasn’t as warm-floral, sweet and spicy as I thought it would be. Furthermore, it gives me headache w/a stingy sensation for my sinuses, but I’ll give this; it is very very long lasting on me (that’s an A+ from me; besides the headache) and scent is just OK for me. Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne Eau De Parfum Spray
Erin H.
Muskegon, MI
This is my all time favorite every day fragrance. It’s the perfect light mix of flowery and fruity and it’s perfect for day or night. I have other scents in my collections but I almost always find myself reaching for this one. The only downfall is I have to purchase it online and it is somewhat expensive.
Stephanie P.
Azusa, CA
This perfurme is my favorite. It is feminine and sophisticated. Lasts all day. Such a beautiful scent to remind me of Paris. Not every scent smells the same on everyone so I recommend testing it out first, but I adore this. I always buy the big bottle and when I run out, go back for more.
Jen C.
Bristol, CT
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite perfumes of all time! This smells absolutely incredible and the packaging is perfect. While it is pricey, it is worth it: you will never forget this smell. I love YSL and this perfume is a testament to what a great brand they are.
Nicole J.
Lawrence
Purchased at: Macy's
Beautiful sweet fragrance, not too floral, not fruity, it just smells very feminine and sweet. The name is really fitting, you really feel like a sophisticated city girl when you wear this scent, it smells very “classy and high end”.
Lacey W.
I like this perfume. I used to love it but with age my tastes in perfume have changed. If you’re into sweeter smelling perfumes then this is for you. It’s a lovely scent just too sweet for my nose these days.
Erika H.
This is my favorite perfume. It smells so good. It has this light smell but yet you can still smell it throughout the day. It doesn’t have a flowery smell but it still gives off a feminine scent. This is definitely worth the buy.
Kaylee I.
I love the way this smells, it smells Amazing and it last all day!! It’s in a cute little bottle but kinda pricey so I barely use it this is my first time ever buying it and I love it but I’m not sure if I’ll buy it again because of the price!! So cutteee though.
Lisa T.
Dearborn
I've only every received a sample of this product so my opinion may not mean much, but I didn't think much of it. It smelled okay - that was about it. I've never purchased a product by Yves Saint Lawrence before because they're so expensive and I fear I won't like them (like what happen with this perfume). I hope to maybe try some more of their products in the future, though, and change this opinion, because I've heard so many good things from various Yoiutubers and bloggers in the past.
Denise R.
I didn't know this brand had perfumes, is it fruity, flowery or that expensive smell?
Sophie H.
Noblesville, IN
Is this for younger or older persons
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
What's the price
Waleska R.
Riverview, FL
I am a big fan of the YSL BLack OPium. How does this compare to the Black Opium? Which one is better?
Celeste J.
Dinuba, CA
What does this smell like?

Sephora