BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne Eau de Parfum, 1 oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Kohl's*
Tailinett O.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this fragrance so much!!! I am very picky with fragrance and often enjoy scents that are light and fresh. This perfume has hints of blackberry with a touch of floral. It is sweet, but so intoxicating. I always get many compliments when I wear this fragrance. I highly recommend if you like a sophisticated sweet smell.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
I LOVE LOVE this perfume! I love floral scenes and this is perfection. It's not too strong of a scent but perfect to give you a clean and refreshing scent of flowers. The scent stays all day. I always get compliments when I wear this, it is pricey but well worth the price!
Harsimran K.
I really enjoy this perfume and am super happy to have it in my collection. It is best described as a floral scent with a slight powdery scent. It smells incredible on the skin and is super long lasting. It is quite strong and you do not need to spritz very much.
Sara Z.
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I have three bottles of this because they stopped stocking it for some time! The best perfume ever. Very floral and alluring. Every time I wear it, somebody asks what it is :) I've bought it at Sephora, and online at gilt.com
Stephanie M.
Tampa, FL
This smell is beautiful. It's light. It's airy. It's fragrant. The scent lasts hours without an over powering smell that you can taste. This is just an all around nice, clean rose scented perfume that is perfect for everyday wear.
Shiva L.
Westlake Vlg, CA
Clean, fresh, long lasting, not over powering. The notes are rose, ebony, and patchouli ( black berry as well) .Great summer fragrance but could be transitioned into winter as well. It is mostly a classic perfume not very modern.
Bridget L.
This is my signature summer scent. It smells amazing and lasts all day. It has an underlying sweet scent, but it's still feminine. I've had the 1oz bottle for almost a year and still have 3/4 left. Will repurchase it 100x over.
Stephanie P.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of my favorite fragrances. I love that is has a combined floral but woodsy scent. The packaging is really pretty, definitely looks high end. I will always repurchase this whenever I run out.
Melissa C.
This fragrance has more of a mature scent and I prefer wearing it when I am dressed more elegant for an event. It is definitely not an every day wear. It only wears on for two hours at most.
Stephanie R.
Escondido, CA
I feel like listening to Edith Piaf and walking along the river sienne with this gorgeous Perfume on! It lasts all day and blends into my skin so well, excellent product.
Denise R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't know this brand had perfumes, is it fruity, flowery or that expensive smell?
Maria M.
This perfume smell good?
Celeste J.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this smell like?
Waleska R.
Riverview, FL
I am a big fan of the YSL BLack OPium. How does this compare to the Black Opium? Which one is better?
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for date nights or is it obnoxiously strong? 🤔