Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne by  Eau De Parfum Spray 3 oz

Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne by Eau De Parfum Spray 3 oz

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

An adaptation of the iconic rose perfume Paris; Sophia Grosjman is the perfumer for parisienne as well, This is a modern young floral fragrance for women less heady with notes of Damask rose violet peony cranberry patchouli vetiver musk and sandalwood, see more...

Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne by  Eau De Parfum Spray 3 oz
Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne by Eau De Parfum Spray 3 oz
Shantel G.
Nashua, Nh
YSL continues to be great! Super long lasting and
Such a sweet feminine smell. My 13 years old always sneaks some before she runs off to school. Im on my second bottle already.
Bethany K.
Tulsa, OK
This is my signature scent. with notes of sweet violet and rose, its rare to find a scent so well balanced without going into the cheap smelling side. The light woodsy base notes and vinyl top notes balance this out perfectly so the sweet floral stays in perfect harmony
aldo w.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite perfume that I will re -purchase for sure. The scent is very girly yet sophisticated and very enchanting. I wear this all year long boost up my mood during the winter time!
Jenvelop V.
Love the sweet scent of this perfume. my aunt gave to me as a birthday gift last year and it's the most sweetest scent ever! just the thought of it makes think of romance.
Sofia S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells soo sweet! Love this fragrance. Stay all day and you can use every time. The small bottle let you to Carry with you in your purse.
Amanda P.
Denver, CO
I love the smell of this fragrance. I'm a Flowerbomb girl through and through and this one is similar but sweeter.
Amy T.
San Diego, CA
I love this fragrance!! It smells amazing. This is definitely one of my favorite fragrances. I love it!!!
Ana M.
Triangle , VA
I haven't try any product from Yves Saint. And I would love to try some, so I can have my own experience.
Sara I.
Santa Rosa , CA
Top 5 perfumes! Smells super sweet, fun, and girly with a classy spin! Perfect for day time.
Tamber M.
Columbus, GA
I saw this at Walmart before and it smelled good and i was going to buy it, but I didn't know if it was real or not. I never buy big name brands like this from Walmart because i don't know if they are real or not.
Sophie H.
Noblesville, IN
Is this for younger or older persons
Cynthia H.
Oxnard, CA
What's the price
Jannessa R.
Conshohocken, PA
Esto es bueno tiene duración ?