BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

YSL Paris Rebel Eau de Parfum 75ml. Inspired by the electric spirit of Paris. A captivating romance, like a passionate chase through the energetic streets of Paris revealing unexpected dualities.A fragrance for a passionate, charismatic and rebellious woman not afraid to express her feelings. A daring new scent that mixes the eternal femininity of Rose Absolu with the striking freshness of Tomato leaves accord. In a sliver metal bottle to reflect the many facets of it`s namesake city. All skin types, Eau de parfum. see more...

Buy on Bergdor...
Claire P.
I love this perfume it smells amazing! It is on the pricey side but, I think it is worth it. It is definitely an everyday perfume and you can wear it anywhere. People are always complimenting me when I wear it
Chealsey C.
Saint Martinville, LA
The perfect floral, with a hint of must. My new go to perfume. I purchased my first bottle in November 2016, and now I have repurchased a second bottle. Definitely a timeless, classic scent that leaves my senses feigning for more!
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
I have used samples of this and absolutely adore it! I want a full sized bottle of my own. When you first spray it it smells like the more expensive version of the tacky Victoria's Secret sprays. After about an hour it settles into something more earthy and elegant.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
I like it but it's not my favorite it's a little strong more of a winter perfume for the price there a better out there I prefer the new Ysl Black opium perfume much better no I don't think it would buy this one again however I do love the bottle it's beautiful
Caroline G.
San Fernando, CA
Perfect everyday perfume I absolutely love this product I wear it everyday and it's not too dramatic and not too dull it's perfect for any occasion !
Liz S.
This is hands down my favorite perfume. It lasts all day and is perfect for any occasion! I always ask for it for any holiday or birthday.
Anahit P.
I recently tried this at my friends house and I liked it so much that I ended up going and getting it that same day.
Nicole T.
I LOVE this perfume. It smells amazing, and it has a really impressive staying power. It's a more "mature" scent.
Raine W.
Manchaca, TX
Stink! This always smells awful on me. I wanted to like it so much but sadly I have my bottle away.
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
This scent will try to bring the rebel out of you with its daring fragrance.