BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Paris Rebel Collector is a new edition of the classic Paris fragrance (1983) from Yves Saint Laurent, available from September 2014. Paris Rebel Collector is a modern interpretation of this classic floral scent, signed by perfumer Loc Dong.

Paris is known as the city of lovers. The new edition reportedly brings unexpected energy and liveliness in the love affair using a duet of tomato leaf and rose. Paris Rebel Collector reveals the vibrant side of the city with a combination of citruses, pink pepper, fresh green tomato leaf, rose absolute, woody tones, musk and amber.

Claire P.
I love this perfume it smells amazing! It is on the pricey side but, I think it is worth it. It is definitely an everyday perfume and you can wear it anywhere. People are always complimenting me when I wear it
Chealsey C.
Saint Martinville, LA
The perfect floral, with a hint of must. My new go to perfume. I purchased my first bottle in November 2016, and now I have repurchased a second bottle. Definitely a timeless, classic scent that leaves my senses feigning for more!
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
I have used samples of this and absolutely adore it! I want a full sized bottle of my own. When you first spray it it smells like the more expensive version of the tacky Victoria's Secret sprays. After about an hour it settles into something more earthy and elegant.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
I like it but it's not my favorite it's a little strong more of a winter perfume for the price there a better out there I prefer the new Ysl Black opium perfume much better no I don't think it would buy this one again however I do love the bottle it's beautiful
Caroline G.
San Fernando, CA
Perfect everyday perfume I absolutely love this product I wear it everyday and it's not too dramatic and not too dull it's perfect for any occasion !
Liz S.
This is hands down my favorite perfume. It lasts all day and is perfect for any occasion! I always ask for it for any holiday or birthday.
Anahit P.
I recently tried this at my friends house and I liked it so much that I ended up going and getting it that same day.
Nicole T.
I LOVE this perfume. It smells amazing, and it has a really impressive staying power. It's a more "mature" scent.
Raine W.
Manchaca, TX
Stink! This always smells awful on me. I wanted to like it so much but sadly I have my bottle away.
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
This scent will try to bring the rebel out of you with its daring fragrance.