BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

YSL Beaute reinvents the springtime in Paris, with PARIS PREMIERES ROSES. A never seen before limited edition imagined by the young japanese artist QUE HOUXO. The Bottle: The iconic bottle of Paris splashed with colorful and abstract roses thanks to the exclusive collaboration with QUE HOUXO the painter. The Personality: Paris, a declaration of love to the city and to women. The Olfactory Signature: In 1983, Sophia Grosjman created for Yves Saint Laurent the first powdery rose accord by mixing violet leaves accord with Damascus Rose. For PARIS PREMIERES ROSES, a springlike floral bouquet comes into live reinventing this powdery accord in a luminous and musky version. Top notes: Wild roses, neroili Middle notes: Rose, peony Base notes: White musk, sandalwood 125ml see more...

Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Burlington, IA
This is a beautiful and (sadly) limited edition fragrance that I love. I detected nodes of sandalwood and musk with a fresh, rosy scent. I love it and plan to stock up on it while I still can, I feel like it is very reasonably priced, I purchased it from Macy's.
Hildanys F.
Hildanys F.
Burket, IN
Paris and roses at the same time. This perfume its is delicious if you like roses. Try it.
Adri K.
Adri K.
This bottle is so pretty. You'll feel like flower princess as you put this scent on before your brunch date with the ladies.
Anna V.
Anna V.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love the scent of Paris Premiere Roses! It's a light scent with a hint of rose that is not overpowering.
Janet S.
Janet S.
Erwin, TN
I love, love the nice scent of Yves Laurent Paris rose perfume! It is not overbearing and I feel like I am in a bed of roses!
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Greenville, SC
I love YSL Premieres Roses perfume. It smells like a rose garden. Everyone I know loves it. It's so good.
Josefina G.
Josefina G.
Enamorada de esta fragancia exqusita 100 recomendable me encanta le doy un 1k de posición para todo es lo más top
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love this sweet smell. very expensive, the packaging is beautiful. smells like roses, would try again but only if I can find it cheaper.
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Coolidge, AZ
I absolutley adore this parfum. I got it for my birthday and I can't get enough of it. I smell like a magazine insert, I just love it. It's very femenine, soft floral with a delicate undertone. I highly recommend it!