Yves Saint Laurent Paris Premieres Roses uploaded by Moonyalondon H.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A never seen before limited edition imagined by the young japanese artist QUE HOUXO.

The Bottle
The iconic bottle of Paris splashed with colorful and abstract roses thanks to the exclusive collaboration with QUE HOUXO the painter.

The Olfactory Signature
In 1983, Sophia Grosjman created for Yves Saint Laurent the first powdery rose accord by mixing violet leaves accord with Damascus Rose. For PARIS PREMIERES ROSES, a springlike floral bouquet comes into live reinventing this powdery accord in a luminous and musky version.

Samara L.
Buffalo, NY
Didn’t buy this specific perfume. But it was the only one available to click on this app. I bought the Black Opium perfume and it is the most amazing thing I have ever smelled
Caitlin E.
Burlington, VT
A more affordable rose scent than some other boutique scents that I adore. Fresh and lively, great for younger people and for the summer. Has good staying power and is feminine and floral. I would keep this in my rotation for sure.
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
Yves Saint Laurent is such an incredible brand. They make amazing makeup, clothes, shoes, and yes, fragrances. This one is top notch. This limited edition eau de toilette is the premieres roses scent. It is amazing! Definitely one of the best
Marcia M.
Omg this perfume is amazing ! I don't like the price tag lol but i can see why it's so expensive ! It smells luxurious and amazing! It last all day and I just love it !
pat d.
arlington
Always been my favorite. Yves Saint Laurent Paris Premieres Roses gives you a bracing smell. The fresh and sumptuous scents that induce. Worth buying for!
Lindsay E.
Burlington, IA
This is a beautiful and (sadly) limited edition fragrance that I love. I detected nodes of sandalwood and musk with a fresh, rosy scent. I love it and plan to stock up on it while I still can, I feel like it is very reasonably priced, I purchased it from Macy's.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This scent reminds me of my mom. It was a staple for her for years. It is a very concentrated scent, so I personally don't wear it, but it's still smells lovely.
Marissa A.
Coolidge, AZ
I absolutley adore this parfum. I got it for my birthday and I can't get enough of it. I smell like a magazine insert, I just love it. It's very femenine, soft floral with a delicate undertone. I highly recommend it!
Landyn B.
This scent is lovely! Wonderful fresh and floral scent. I think this is a wonderful scent for any age group and omg it smells so so good. One of my favorites!
Crystal Y.
Yves Saint Laurent Paris perfume is one of my all-time favorites. The scent last for most of the day and it's so feminine and fresh makes me feel wonderful
Brittany B.
What does this smell like?
Courtney C.
Marietta, GA
Im confused by this packaging.... Does it smell as cheap as it looks? I expect more from YSL
Lola E.
Is it smell sugery ?!
Daniella E.
Hastings, MN
What does it smell like
Leslie F.
Boston, MA
It's amazing, I need it. Is it a good product?