BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Romantic, ultra feminine, exquisitely refined, the parfum of YSL Paris in the lighter Eau de toilette form. In creating the original parfum, Yves Saint Laurent gave to the world the glamour and allure of the city he loved above all. A rose accord blooms at fragrance’s heart, highlighted by violet with hints of bergamot. see more...

Nina D.
I say that if your looking for something that leaves everyone chasing you this perfume is great I'm every way smells delightful.
Fattima A.
I love it, love that I don't have to used a lot perfume to smell good, when I put it on I get a lot of complements
Kiamallie S.
Trion, GA
Got this for my grandmother and she loves the smell. She loves how she doesn't have to spray too much.
Chevaughn G.
This perfume smells so good I get compliments on it everywhere I go. This is my first time using the product. I bought it at Nordstrom rack in the mall. The scent is a rose like smell and very sweet smelling.  Yes I would buy it again definitely. It was a great deal.
Suzette B.
Burlington, IA
Bought this for my mom for her birthday and she loved it! It isn't too overwhelming and the scent lasts all day long!
Jozzette C.
Orlando , FL
My absolute favorite scent. It smells wonderful and it's not too strong or weak.
Raven D.
So pretty worth every single penny ladies i swear i love yves saintlaurent and expensive perfumes buy it u wont b sorry
Meagan B.
Perth
Bought this for my mum for Christmas, she loves it, it's a favorite scent of hers and reminds me of when she would wear it when I was a child.
Genevieve K.
London
This was my mum's first scent from my dad and she gave it to me! I love it. It's beautiful, fresh and it's a classic!
lisa m.
Really fresh fragrance and the aroma stays all day i made a great choice with this product Worth every dollar