BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

For the 1st time, YSL SKINCSCIENCE experts have fused saffron extract with a high concentration of natural oils to fight against free radicals for the richest anti-aging treatment by YSL. This deeply replenishing oil has been specifically developed to nourish dry and very dry skin. Immediately, skin is nourished, more uniform and luminous. OR ROUGE HUILE is a lipid-replenishing essence specifically developed to nourish dry and very dry skin. Immediately, skin is comfortably moisturized and suppler. Day after day, skin quality is visibly improved. Strongly nourished, skin is more uniform, more luminous. see more...

Desiree S.
Fresno, CA
The rouge oil by yves saint laurent is so amazing!!! It is very expensive though I think I paid over $250 for this little bottle lol but I promise it's worth it a little drop goes along way and it's supposed to help with anti-aging but it made my skin feels so soft
Michelle B.
Fort Lauderdale, Fl
I got a sample of this oil and it was great! It is easy to apply and wasn't harsh on my face. It met my expectations and I plan on repeating to use this product. I went to Macy's to find it but they didn't have still on the hunt to find it in stores. Do not want to order it online.
Shane J.
So. This oil. Is it worth it? Yes and no.
It really depends on how invested in your skin you are.

I like using this once a week before bed to refresh my skin so I have mine a really long time.
I do think the price point is a bit high but it is infused with saffron which fights all 11 signs of anti aging naturally with natural glycons. If you’ve never used YSL skincare then you need to! The Glycobiology behind it is truly phenomenal.