Yves Saint Laurent Or Rouge Light Cream

Or Rouge Crème Light is a pearly and airy cream that offers the sensation of a light and soft veil that embraces the skin while combating the signs of aging.

Targets the 11 signs of aging—roughness, firmness, dullness, elasticity, wrinkles and fine lines, skin tone uniformity, pore visibility, dark spots, redness, sagging, and smile lines. It harnesses the power of the pistil of the saffron flower, a precious ingredient that brings an exceptional level of skin rejuvenation.

How To Apply:

Take up the appropriate amount of cream with the black end of the spatula before massaging the face with its gold sphere to reinforce the cream's benefits.

How many times a day you have to use ysl rouge eye cream
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent Or Rouge Light Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Chilly S.
Spring Lake
Very luxurious moisturizer that serves great for use both day and night. I prefer to use it at night because it deeply hydrates my combination skin. The dry areas on my cheeks are moisturized and my T-zone isn’t oily at all. The ph balance works great for my skin at night especially during the winter months. The price is very expensive but a little dab is all you need because the cream is very rich so it lasts for about 4-6 months.
Maricella P.
Peoria, AZ
I can’t say enough good things about this moisturizer. I’ve used MANY over the years, but this one has always been incredible to my skin. I’ve used this for 2 years and I feel my skin is radiant and plump. I even introduced my husband to it and he has fallen in love with the texture, what it’s done for his skin, and the smell. It’s definitely pricey and I wish it was more in the $200-$250 price range. Quality product.
Dawn D.
Jupiter, FL
Absolutely the best eye cream out there. I love the feeling. And definitely works if you have dark circles fine lines or even bags in your eyes you will notice a difference within minutes.
Lauren R.
I found this to be super luxurious and overall lovely. However, for the price tag I expected to see some improvement in my fine lines and dark circles after three months and I haven’t. For some background, this skincare line is pricey because the key ingredient is handpicked buds from a saffron that only blooms once a year. This is supposed to address eleven signs of aging. I will use up the eye cream but am unlikely to repurchase.
Jose M.
This cream resurfaces and recontours your delicate eye area, leaving it radiant and revealing its magnificence. Also helps with Anti Aging ! It is a bit over priced but I do see results within a few hours of application to my under eye!
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
This luxury item is just that! You will feel pampered and I love the consistency of the cream! Not too thick and stays on and isn't greasy
Hart D.
Feels super luxurious going on and long after it’s absorbed into the skin. I use it at night and my eyes feel and look amazing in the morning! I love YSL!!
Morganne H.
Lower Burrell, PA
I absolutely love this product I would definitely recommend this to anyone that was asking about it… It was long-lasting and really met my expectations it is very affordable and I really love it
Vanessa M.
Port Colborne, ON
I love this cream very Lux and moisturizing leaves skin feeling nourished and vibrant
Ask a question to the Influenster community...