BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Opium by Yves Saint Laurent is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women. Opium was launched in 1977. Opium was created by Jean Amic and Jean-Louis Sieuzac. Top notes are coriander, plum, citruses, mandarin orange, pepper, jasmine, cloves, west indian bay and bergamot; middle notes are carnation, sandalwood, patchouli, cinnamon, orris root, peach, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are labdanum, tolu balsam, sandalwood, opoponax, musk, coconut, vanilla, benzoin, vetiver, incense, cedar, myrrh, castoreum and amber. Design house: Yves Saint Laurent Scent name: Opium Launch date: 1977 Perfumed Deodorant is available in a 3.3-ounce spray Gender: Women's Features a blend of coriander, plum, citruses, mandarin orange, pepper, jasmine, cloves, bergamot, carnation, sandalwood, patchouli, cinnamon, orris root, peach, lily-of-the-valley, rose, labdanum, tolu balsam, sandalwood, opoponax, musk, coconut, vanilla, benzoin, vetiver, incense, cedar, myrrh, castoreum and amber. We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. " Fragrance Note: Spicy Type: Oriental Launch Year: 1977 Perfume Type: Parfum Size: 3.1 - 4 Oz. We cannot accept returns on this product. see more...

V P.
V P.
Fairfax, VA
Opium is one of my favorite scents of all time, and I wear antiperspirant/deodorant every day, so I thought that this might help the scent linger throughout the day instead of quickly disappearing.

Not a good idea for me. I'm too much of a sweaty beast to go without antiperspirant and my body chemistry seemed to wipe out the scent fairly quickly as well.

This would probably work well for other people who in the summer don't start melting 20 minutes post morning shower, but for me it was not to be. I grudgingly went back to applying liberal amount of Mitchum power Gel.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
This was a recent find for me. I received the sample in and out of order and fell in love! I went out and bought the smallest size just to make sure it was really love. It was! Even my husband loves it. It's a little mature, kinda sexy but not too much for everyday. My husband first noticed a vanilla undertone when I asked him what he thought. I ware this any time I leave the house and plan to but the biggest bottle as soon as I'm out!
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Copperas Cove, TX
YSL's Opiumi s my very favorite fragrance. It's expensive but worth it. It is a Spicy Floral Woodsy Oriental that lasts a long time on me. I also LOVE the new Black Opium! I have the perfume, Oil and Deodorant. It is expensive but It is SO worth it. I'd recommend it to anyone wanting a seductive, special night out fragrance!
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Phoenix, AZ
My mom used to use this. I've always liked the smell. It smells like a deep vanilla musk. It will bring back memories of my childhood.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Covington, GA
If the deodorant smells anything like the perfume, then it will be amazing. A must have for your scent wardrobe.
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Big Rapids, Mi
I I wear this in fall and it is such a sexy smell and long lasting. I get many compliments on it.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
This is one of my favorite perfumes. I get so many compliments when I wear this. The scents stays with my throughout the day so there is no need to keep applying.
Suzie L.
Suzie L.
Montreal
This perfume is like an hypnotic mix of good smelling stuff! I love the smell and so does my boyfriend!
Zuzia L.
Zuzia L.
Birmingham, U.K.
The quality got me satisfied. I liked it and even though it is deodorant it is long lasting