Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Shaz S.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

The provocative, mysterious scent of Opium Pour Homme is an homage to the Orient, a place of endless inspiration for Monsieur Saint Laurent. An intense fusion of exotic notes: black currant, galangal and star anise interact with warmer ones of earthy cedar and amber; both summoning a sense of the mystical and grounding in the here and now. The power in the finish: Sichuan pepper stirs an inescapable quality.

Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Opium for men is so wonderful, I bought it for my boyfriend and we’re both addicted to the scent. We loved it so much we also bought it for me, for women of course - Opium YSL Perfume For Women Gift Set - 3 fl oz EDP Spray AND 6.6 fl oz Body Cream
Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Really love this stuff it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable it goes on smoothly and most of all it's very healthy I really like it the value of this isn't the best but it's good thanks for everyone's attention
Gabriella B.
Eugene, OR
Loveeee this scent! The bottle is gorgeous the scent is amazing! It’s such a great perfume! I purchased at Sephora and I couldn’t be happier! It’s a soft yet strong set! Soo amazingg
member-36af9
This perfume smells amazing. Timeless scent. The clean,deep, exotic masculine scent of this is perfect for winter nights going out. It's a bit pricey but it's worth it. The scent last all day!
Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Love this with all my heart. It gave me such a beautiful glow. The package was very simple but fancy at the same time, this product is very gentle. I love how effective it is. Will definitely buy again, I bought this product 3 times so far.
Emily N.
zachary
I have the opium black for women and it is my favorite scent right now! It's a nice musky scent with a touch of sweetness. The packaging is smart I've dropped it a few times and it still hasn't broken!
Normesha W.
Bought this for my boyfriend. Boy do I love it on him and he loves wearing it. It's not overpowering like most men's cologne tends to be but it's a loving scent that just makes you want to jump all over the wearer.
Christina G.
Champlin, MN
I purchased this for my husband for an anniversary. The scent is nice and it lasts a long time. The bottle is durable and looks nice with our other cologne and perfume bottles. I would recommend this to others.
Angel R.
Dallas, TX
Very strong and peppery smell it's ok for night time but not morning time. I use this when going out at night people always ask what I'm wearing and yes it's pretty strong but it smells great.
Yensisley T.
Homestead, FL
I purchase this perfume for my husband, but he didn't like it so much since is doesn't last too much. In addition, the bottle is not so big, but the smell is really good.
Cassidy F.
Long Beach, CA
My boyfriend has been looking for a new cologne. I have black opium parfume and I was wondering if this complements it nicely?

back