BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Opium Fragrance Set Year Introduced: 1977 2 Recommended For: Evening Wear Launched by the design house of Yves Saint Laurent. This fragrance possesses a blend of exotic flowers, mandarine and coriander to create a rich, exotic fragrance. Includes: Eau de Toilette Spray 2 Body Lotion 3 Shower Gel see more...

Yu C.
One of my favorite scents!!! Great evening perfume. Just love the smell and it's really hard for me to really love perfumes but I love this one
Urooj J.
Flower Mound, TX
Awesome experience of using it . Got it as a gift of my birthday and it's a really great thing I got it. Love the fragrance
Alexandria F.
Tucson, AZ
The smell is a nice musk I feel its not overpowering but sensual! It will last all day with just a squirt.
Kirsten C.
Lexington, KY
I hav been using this perfume for a year now and just ran out! It lasts so long! The smell is great and I have gotten so many compliments on the scent of this perfume. The packaging is so luxurious and girly. I would not change a thing about the scent or packaging! Would recommend
Brandi W.
Oklahoma city, OK
This scent is AMAZING. It is my new to-to fragrance for Autumn and can still transition into the colder months. It makes me feel super confident and my fiancé loves it as well.
raevan s.
Smells so good it's a very sexy signature scent. The bottle is a soulmate everything!!
Bethanie H.
Granger , Texas
My roommate has this one and I personally don't love it but she seems to. Like I said not my favorite but I love many of their others
Devoshia C.
Hamilton
I got this as a gift on Christmas and I absolutely loved the product used it so fast and everyone loved it. It's not too strong it's the perfect melody
cheyenne j.
vilvoorde
it is the perfume my mom had when i was a child and i remeber to hang my coat over hers so it would have that smeel he i went to school. I got the perfume for my 21st birthday. And evrytime i wear it it's a tb to my childhood. i love it, and get a lot of compliments about it.
Deborah H.
Mascouche, Quebec
I have always like this fragrance and it seems to get better with age makes me smell young and free. My daughter has even used it and she loves it almost as I do.