BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

The overtly sensual side of the Yves Saint Laurent perfume masterpiece is less assertive in the Eau de Toilette, but only a little. The opulent, decadent character is immediately apparent from the immediate swoon of mandarin and bergamot notes, deepened by myrrh, jasmine and carnation. Amber unlocks the final note… and the heart of the woman who wears it. In a chic Chinoiserie-inspired flacon.

Notes: Tangerine, Plum, Cloves, Coriander, Carnation, Lily of the Valley, Rose, Myrrh, Opoponax, Castoreum, Cedarwood, Sandalwood

• I love this smell in the store....does it last all day?1 Answers
  • who does not like the smel of this one. 1 Answers
  • What is the smell like? Is it on the sweeter side or more...1 Answers
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
YSL Opium has been my favorite parfume for over 20 years. The scent is deep and exotic. It has hints of vanilla and patchouli. I feel sultry whenever I wear this. I always get lots of compliments everytime I have this on.
Tori O.
Virginia Bch, VA
I got a sample of this from online. It smells SOOO good. So nice and rich haha. I love even the small sample glass bottle with gold detailing. I definitely will be purchasing a larger bottle. And i think for my mother for Mother’s Day as well.
Danica S.
 Everyone I know say that smells like an old woman.  Being that I'm 25 that's not really something that I like to hear but I like it and I will continue to wear it anyways.  Prices little bit expensive but of course that is expected with the name of the brand.
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
Yves Saint Laurent Opium Eau De Toilette Spray omg omg omg this is by far one of my favorite perfumes ever! I love a girly yet kinda manly woodsy scent & this is exactly that. I'd love to have this in an oil form for my infused!
Cami C.
This is the worst women’s perfume I’ve ever smelled. A lot of older people are in love with this but if you’ve ever had a sip of alcohol, specifically fireball, you’ll gag at the smell of this. Dab on some fireball whiskey and save yourself a little bit of money.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
I remember this being a perfume of my childhood.   My gram wore it on fancy occasions.  I first bought this in high school as I love the scent and found it to be long lasting.  That said, a little goes a long way, it is a very potent perfume.  I will continue to buy this every few years as it is a classic.
Kenzie F.
I'm more of a high end product person, I normally know wether or not something is worth my money. This product just didn't suit well with me. The scent for one is not my favorite, but if you are one who loves to spend money and just try things. Give it go. It wouldn't hurt anything. Other than that, the packaging is really nice. The bottle has a very nice color. I recommend it to people willing to buy anything.
Cynthia T.
Flat Top
Not as good as I expected. I heard so much hype about this product and how people were repurchasing. The product itself came nicely packaged but I'm just not a big fan of this scent. I ended up giving this to my grandma. Everybody has different tastes when it come to perfume though.
Courtney P.
Received this product as a gift and at first I didn't love the scent. However, every single time I've worn it out in public, I get several compliments on how refreshing the fragrance is. This is my only YSL perfume but I love the packaging and am slowly learning to enjoy the scent
Lina A.
Kearny , NJ
I absolutely love this scent. It's a classic and it's long lasting. I don't like it when I wear perfume that only last for a few hours this one stays on my about 6-8 hours and I always get compliments on it.
Alina A.
Kilrush,Ireland
Anyone like the black bottle one?
Can you send me this perfume to review on my channel on YouTube
Marina S.
Greenfield, WI
What is the smell like? Is it on the sweeter side or more of a cool fresh smell ?
Alyssa A.
Baxter, MN
I love this smell in the store....does it last all day?
who does not like the smel of this one.

Walmart