BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

The overtly sensual side of the Yves Saint Laurent perfume masterpiece is less assertive in the Eau de Toilette, but only a little. The opulent, decadent character is immediately apparent from the immediate swoon of mandarin and bergamot notes, deepened by myrrh, jasmine and carnation. Amber unlocks the final note… and the heart of the woman who wears it. In a chic Chinoiserie-inspired flacon.

Notes: Tangerine, Plum, Cloves, Coriander, Carnation, Lily of the Valley, Rose, Myrrh, Opoponax, Castoreum, Cedarwood, Sandalwood

• I love this smell in the store....does it last all day?1 Answers
  • who does not like the smel of this one. 1 Answers
  • What is the smell like? Is it on the sweeter side or more...1 Answers
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
I remember this being a perfume of my childhood.   My gram wore it on fancy occasions.  I first bought this in high school as I love the scent and found it to be long lasting.  That said, a little goes a long way, it is a very potent perfume.  I will continue to buy this every few years as it is a classic.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
YSL Opium has been my favorite parfume for over 20 years. The scent is deep and exotic. It has hints of vanilla and patchouli. I feel sultry whenever I wear this. I always get lots of compliments everytime I have this on.
Tori O.
Virginia Bch, VA
I got a sample of this from online. It smells SOOO good. So nice and rich haha. I love even the small sample glass bottle with gold detailing. I definitely will be purchasing a larger bottle. And i think for my mother for Mother’s Day as well.
Mashrika A.
I have only tried the perfumes as sample from Sephora and they are very strong but long lasting. The packaging looks so pretty and maybe I'll come around to find my personal scent that suits me. I would recommend to others
Tara D.
Taylorsville , GA
Favorite perfume! I wear it all day and it's such a light but long lasting scent. Bought it from Ulta for extra points and I'm so glad I did, it's definitely worth its price tag and I will definitely be purchasing more!
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
My favorite scent of all time!!!! I have been using this for a good 30 years and will continue to buy. I haven't ever found anything else like it. I get a ton of compliments when I wear it--strangers stop to ask what I'm wearing! Expensive but a little goes a long way. A classic that I will continue to buy. Very highly recommend!
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
Yves Saint Laurent Opium Eau De Toilette Spray omg omg omg this is by far one of my favorite perfumes ever! I love a girly yet kinda manly woodsy scent & this is exactly that. I'd love to have this in an oil form for my infused!
Danica S.
 Everyone I know say that smells like an old woman.  Being that I'm 25 that's not really something that I like to hear but I like it and I will continue to wear it anyways.  Prices little bit expensive but of course that is expected with the name of the brand.
Cami C.
This is the worst women’s perfume I’ve ever smelled. A lot of older people are in love with this but if you’ve ever had a sip of alcohol, specifically fireball, you’ll gag at the smell of this. Dab on some fireball whiskey and save yourself a little bit of money.
Cynthia T.
Flat Top
Not as good as I expected. I heard so much hype about this product and how people were repurchasing. The product itself came nicely packaged but I'm just not a big fan of this scent. I ended up giving this to my grandma. Everybody has different tastes when it come to perfume though.
Alina A.
Kilrush,Ireland
Anyone like the black bottle one?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this come in eau de parfum?
Belinda C.
Does this perfume got a fruity smell to it? How long does it lasts?
Bishnu K.
Irving, TX
I love the black one already, how is this compared to that one?
Alyssa A.
Baxter, MN
I love this smell in the store....does it last all day?