Yves Saint Laurent Opium Eau De Parfum Spray

The opulent decadence of the Eau de Parfum captures the overtly sensual spirit of the original parfum designed by Yves Saint Laurent, only in a lighter spray form. Striking notes of mandarin and bergamot are made mystical with middle notes myrrh and jasmine. A final accord of deep amber laced with Opoponaux imbues the scent with its celebrated rapture. In a chic Chinoiserie-inspired flacon.

Notes: Vanilla Absolute, Carnation Accord, Jasmine Absolute, Mandarin Accord

If you had to choose between Yves Saint Yves Saint Laurent Opium Eau De Parfum Spray Laurent Opium and Black Opium, which would you choose Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau De Parfum Spray ?
Is this the the original opium perfume the bottle do not look the same.
How would you rate this product? Worth buying?
Start your review of Yves Saint Laurent Opium Eau De Parfum Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Pollock, LA
I simply love this perfume. It's my go to summer scent. I have to fight my daughters to stay out of it..😀
Argyle, TX
My grandmother wore Opium every day while I was growing up, and now I’m carrying on the tradition.
Zanesville, OH
Very good perfume. It has a powerful smell, but not too powerful. Its a very nice perfume to wear.
Carpentersvle, IL
This is actually something I bought for my mom. She loves how it smells and uses it all the time.
Minneola, FL
I didn't like it at all. The smell is gross, it broke my chest out. It smells manly in my opnion
It has a flor scent but it's not so strong. I recommend this product if you like floral scents.
Holley, NY
Wonderful fragrance. Lasts for a long time smells great. Have used for years. Really love it!
This perfume is a classic! My dad have been wearing it since the 80's, and He still love it.
San Antonio, TX
I love this one for winter time, it's so expensive, but I think worth it, this a classic one.
Indianapolis, IN
I loved the smell! I bought this for a friend and she wasn't as enthusiastic as I am lol