BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

The opulent decadence of the Eau de Parfum captures the overtly sensual spirit of the original parfum designed by Yves Saint Laurent, only in a lighter spray form. Striking notes of mandarin and bergamot are made mystical with middle notes myrrh and jasmine. A final accord of deep amber laced with Opoponaux imbues the scent with its celebrated rapture. In a chic Chinoiserie-inspired flacon.

Notes: Vanilla Absolute, Carnation Accord, Jasmine Absolute, Mandarin Accord

Alina T.
Macomb , MI
Has a strong scent,but for the fan of this brand,it's a must have. I's a long lasting one,people around me the notice it quickly and are curious about the name of it.is not expensive,if you know the value if the parfums you will not questioning the price
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
Opium is a classic for a reason. It is one of the first Oriental scents that I remember smelling as a child. I don't believe the bottle has been changed since the 80's, as it is a signature of the brand. I don't believe I will ever buy another bottle of this, as I tend to wear more boutique fragrances now, but I do believe it's worth a good sniff to bring back the memories!
Shelby H.
Okay, so like a lot of my perfumes, I bought this soley for packaging.

But, when I actually tried it, it smelled amazing.

I can't really judge on long-lasting as I didn't really notice a change.

But as I went through my day, the smell would settle down and became more suttle and sweet.

Which is what I like.

I don't like perfumes that stay strong for the entire day/night.
Laurie S.
Sacramento
I love the smell of Opium. It makes me feel sexy and sophisticated all at once. While it is a little expensive it lasts for a long time and is well worth the price. I bought it at Macy's and have used the same perfume for years. If you want to feel pretty and a little mysterious you should try it!
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
I got this as a present from my then boyfriend. I would not have picked it up myself, but I ended up falling in love with it. It is a strong fragrance. I always say that Opium is a scent for brunette women over the age of 30. I wear it when I want to show off and it works.
Stefany O.
Huffman, TX
I have never tried a Yves Saint Lauren product I did not like. This company pit's great care, and attention into all their products. The opium spray smells fantastic, but I would definitely recommend the black opium over this one. I absolutely love the smell!
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
I got this a gift one year from working an event with this brand is this is by far one of the sexiest perfumes ever! Something about the way the notes heat up on your skin and releases, it just brings an overpowering smell that it is extremely rich!
Holly M.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is a classic, and loved by many, but it is certainly an acquired taste. It is very mature and rich. A bit to heavy for myself, but I'd certainly recommend it to any woman that loves a more bold fragrance.
Lynda P.
Park City, KY
This cologne is NOT for everyone. It can be ultra strong if you put more than just a little on. I love it. It will turn heads and garner either complements or dirty looks. Sexy sexy sexy, strong strong strong. Don't wear around your friends who are sensitive to perfume.
SUZAN C.
Albuquerque, NM
I love the smell of Opium! I use all their products: Luscious Shower Gel; Satin Body Powder; Body Moisturizer & Perfumed Deodorant. Scent is long lasting & I am Definitely a repeat user!
Joann D.
Is this the the original opium perfume the bottle do not look the same.
Kristen M.
How would you rate this product? Worth buying?