BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

The silky smooth formula delicately veils skin in replenishing moisture, leaving it comforted and scented with the intoxicating perfume of overtly sensual Opium.

AQUA (WATER). CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC/SUCCINIC TRIGLYCERIDE. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE. PARFUM (FRAGRANCE). CETEARETH-20. CETYL PALMITATE. ISOCETYL STEARATE. POLYSORBATE 60. PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE. CYCLOMETHICONE. CETYL ALCOHOL. SORBITAN STEARATE. HEXYLENE GLYCOL. SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL. DIMETHICONE. STEARIC ACID. PHENOXYETHANOL. PANTHENOL. TRIETHANOLAMINE. LIMONENE. FRUCTOSE. GLUCOSE. ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER. PVM/MA DECADIENE CROSSPOLYMER. TOCOPHERYL ACETATE. LINALOOL. HEXYL CINNAMAL. CI 77019 (MICA). METHYLPARABEN. GERANIOL. POLYSILICONE-11. EUGENOL. TETRASODIUM EDTA. COUMARIN. BENZYL BENZOATE. CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE). BUTYLPARABEN. ETHYLPARABEN. CITRONELLOL. ALANINE. UREA. EUPATORIUM REBAUDIANUM BERTONI LEAF EXTRACT. PAPAVER RHOEAS EXTRACT. PROPYLPARABEN. ISOBUTYLPARABEN. ISOEUGENOL. SODIUM HYALURONATE. CITRAL. ASPARTIC ACID. GLUTAMIC ACID. "1YC03-1".

Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Another absolute classic! Again I used to wear this and buy it for my Mum. Definitely and old YSL favorite. Much like Poison this has a very woody, musky and spicy smell. It lasts all day so don't be tempted to apply loads as it will over power you
Caris W.
Bourbonnais Illinois
this body moisturizer is very expensive and it is hydrating and was driving to the skin but I don't know if I would re-purchase it I like the sand and it is very nice but I still don't think it's worth the price you have to pay but it still is a nice product
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
I kept using this when at a party several years ago two different men asked me what I was wearing - they wanted to get it for their wives. More importantly - my husband loves it!
Jessica P.
Sykesville , MD
This moisturizer is so amazing I love it. It made my skin so silky smooth. It smells so good. My boyfriend and I love it, So much better than any other moisturizer I've used before. Nice bottle and packaging. I would use it agin I love it and want everyone to have it
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
I think opium is an old school classic sent that is made for over older women or women who are of the 90s era.
Ranyaa S.
monastir sayada rue mohammed akbar miled 5035
my favourite perfum right now i love it very much and i will buy another one so soon .. it smells amaaaazing
Shauna G.
Crosby, MN
I absolutely love this moisturizer. It's so light and it smells amazing. One of the best moisturizers I've used.
Lisa E.
Hampton, VA
I LOVE perfume lotions they last forever. This one especially has along lasting scent and you can't go wrong wit that
haven w.
Savannah
Always a classic scent and a good one to keep around. It's quite heavy but that is what I like a about it anyway!
Caitlin D.
Portland, OR
A nice lotion although it's somewhat pricey. One of my favorite scents though and is very moisturizing. Would recommend to anyone who's willing to treat themselves a lil.