BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

The silky smooth formula delicately veils skin in replenishing moisture, leaving it comforted and scented with the intoxicating perfume of overtly sensual Opium.

AQUA (WATER). CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC/SUCCINIC TRIGLYCERIDE. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE. PARFUM (FRAGRANCE). CETEARETH-20. CETYL PALMITATE. ISOCETYL STEARATE. POLYSORBATE 60. PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE. CYCLOMETHICONE. CETYL ALCOHOL. SORBITAN STEARATE. HEXYLENE GLYCOL. SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL. DIMETHICONE. STEARIC ACID. PHENOXYETHANOL. PANTHENOL. TRIETHANOLAMINE. LIMONENE. FRUCTOSE. GLUCOSE. ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER. PVM/MA DECADIENE CROSSPOLYMER. TOCOPHERYL ACETATE. LINALOOL. HEXYL CINNAMAL. CI 77019 (MICA). METHYLPARABEN. GERANIOL. POLYSILICONE-11. EUGENOL. TETRASODIUM EDTA. COUMARIN. BENZYL BENZOATE. CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE). BUTYLPARABEN. ETHYLPARABEN. CITRONELLOL. ALANINE. UREA. EUPATORIUM REBAUDIANUM BERTONI LEAF EXTRACT. PAPAVER RHOEAS EXTRACT. PROPYLPARABEN. ISOBUTYLPARABEN. ISOEUGENOL. SODIUM HYALURONATE. CITRAL. ASPARTIC ACID. GLUTAMIC ACID. "1YC03-1".

Jessica P.
Charlotte, NC
This moisturizer is so amazing I love it. It made my skin so silky smooth. It smells so good. My boyfriend and I love it, So much better than any other moisturizer I've used before. Nice bottle and packaging. I would use it agin I love it and want everyone to have it
Caris W.
Bourbonnais Illinois
this body moisturizer is very expensive and it is hydrating and was driving to the skin but I don't know if I would re-purchase it I like the sand and it is very nice but I still don't think it's worth the price you have to pay but it still is a nice product
Sadhana B.
Opium body lotion is my favorite and I so happy because it stays fresh for many hours, the fragrance is subtle, lovely and not heavy. Whenever I use people comment on how the scent is pleasant and my boyfriend loves that smell. For me is perfect every day I use a lot and I love !!!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Another absolute classic! Again I used to wear this and buy it for my Mum. Definitely and old YSL favorite. Much like Poison this has a very woody, musky and spicy smell. It lasts all day so don't be tempted to apply loads as it will over power you
Caitlin D.
Portland, OR
A nice lotion although it's somewhat pricey. One of my favorite scents though and is very moisturizing. Would recommend to anyone who's willing to treat themselves a lil.
Sarah C.
Bridgeport, CT
I didn't like this scent on me. It is very strong and very over-powering. Would not be my first choice when choosing a scent.
Dylan jade M.
Fultondale, AL
Love this! The small is amazing and it leave the skin feeling incredible! 10/10 recommend! Amazing product worth the price
Chase C.
New Smyrna, FL
Love this moisturizer, i put it on after my morning shower and it always keeps me feeling hydrated throughout the day.
Lisa E.
Hampton, VA
I LOVE perfume lotions they last forever. This one especially has along lasting scent and you can't go wrong wit that
Shauna G.
Crosby, MN
I absolutely love this moisturizer. It's so light and it smells amazing. One of the best moisturizers I've used.