BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A legendary fragrance for the woman who adores Yves saint laurent. An oriental and spicy harmony. sheer sensuality, a voluptuous, provocative and controversial fragrance with notes of mandarin, Jasmine, lily of the valley and vanilla. Experience the sensuality. The ultimate beauty ritual. This oil's silky texture penetrates rapidly without leaving a greasy film. The skin is enhanced, soft and deliciously fragrant. see more...

Saara A.
Uusimaa
I have a different opinion of the Opium Body Oil. I am very, very pleased with it. Of course, it has that wonderful and warm scent that is so beautiful it is beyond words. After showering I mix a spritz of Opium Body Oil into my damp hair before styling, or before allowing my hair to air-dry. It leaves a light, but lasting scent of Opium in my hair. My husband loves the smell of it in my hair when we hug! It is not at all strong either, and hours later if I take a whiff of my hair, I can still smell it (subtly, of course). Its also a wonderful alternative to the body lotion for layering and lasting moisture. Its not at all greasy either. Just wonderful, lasting, moisturizing luxury. Mmmmmm.
Susmita U.
london
This was so expensive but it was definitely
worth the price.
I only every used it once but I only got it cuz of my bday.
The product overall is purely amazing but I would personally like the price to go lower so I can buy it on a daily basis when it finishes xx