BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

A new interpretation of the Yves Saint Laurent palette in a monochrome version. The special texture can be modeled to suit the desired look. Four matte, satiny or iridescent shades plus a highlighter coordinate around a single theme. Five radiant harmonies skillfully designed for a graduated approach to makeup. The shades can be applied alone or mixed together freely for subtle tone-on-tone looks.

Michele H.
Ponte Vedra Beach
YSL eyeshadow palettes are to die for. The colors are unique and highly pigmented but you can layer them for added intensity. Palettes are pricey but they last forever and if you pick just one neutral for day and one more intense for night, you can get a year’s worth of use if you don’t wear makeup every day. Their seasonal palettes are also amazing, some of the most unique and flattering color combinations I’ve seen. I have fair skin and green eyes and love their neutral browns, their green and peach seasonal palette, and the recent urban palette.Yves Saint Laurent Ombres 5 Lumieres
Lauren D.
I love yves saint Laurent shadows. The quality is amazing, the pigmentation is amazing, and the colors are all beautiful. The only downside to this product is the exorbitant amount of money you have to spend in order to get it. I absolutely do not think it’s worth the price.
Kathleen J.
Tampa, FL
Love the combination of bronze and gold in this YSL product. I reserve this combination for that extra holiday glamour. It can be found at any Sephora location. Definitely would use again. YSL products are of the highest quality.
Reina C.
Bronx, NY
I loved this little palette I have brown eyes and it really complemented them. It was really easy to use and the two brushes it comes with were good. I used it all the time before I lost it and the packaging was cute I would def recommend.
Eleticia S.
I had this palette but gave it away. I bought this palette at Saks around work and was very excited. The palette is very sleek and the colors look amazing but when I used it the colors were very chalky and not easy to blend.
Anji H.
Lees Summit, MO
Paying for the name. Color payoff is ALRIGHT and has some fallout. Definitely not long wearing. Not exactly an everyday wear either. Would not recommend, look for a good dupe instead, save some money!
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI
Awesome bright colors , now that its summer would look amazing in out eyes ! would make us shine more then we already do , Would look great with any type of clothing
Esty C.
Brooklyn, NY
This looks really well and the colors look really good I'd wish to have one of them and it's really easy to apply on face my eye color is brown
Mary M.
Spring, TX
These are such pretty shadows. My favorite color has to be taupe. There's a lot of different colors, so you can really mix it up!
miki s.
Des Plaines, IL
Love YSL. They have strong colors especially purples. The quality is great-goes on smoothly & stays on for hours.Will buy again
Cameron G.
Winchester, KY
What other colors does this come in?

back