Yves Saint Laurent Ombres 5 Lumieres uploaded by Jade v.Yves Saint Laurent Ombres 5 Lumieres uploaded by Jade v.Yves Saint Laurent Ombres 5 Lumieres uploaded by LoLo M.
4 colors available

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Yves Saint Laurent Eye Shadows - A versatile palette of shadows in four captivating colors and finishes ranging from shimmer to sheen and metallic to matte - and one coordinating highlighter. All shades harmoniously blend to create any look you desire - soft and subtle or dazzling and dramatic - your options are endless. The silky, long-wear formula is infused with an optical smoothing effect that reveals breathtakingly radiant color that looks luminous in any lighting. Details provided by Yv

Raquel C.
Raquel C.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Ombres 5 Lumieres 5 Colour Harmony For Eyes No. 08 Midnight 8.5 g
I loved this little palette I have brown eyes and it really complemented them. It was really easy to use and the two brushes it comes with were good. I used it all the time before I lost it and the packaging was cute I would def recommend.
Kathleen J.
Kathleen J.
Odessa, FL
Love the combination of bronze and gold in this YSL product. I reserve this combination for that extra holiday glamour. It can be found at any Sephora location. Definitely would use again. YSL products are of the highest quality.
Eleticia S.
Eleticia S.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Ombres 5 Lumieres 5 Colour Harmony For Eyes No. 08 Midnight 8.5 g
I had this palette but gave it away. I bought this palette at Saks around work and was very excited. The palette is very sleek and the colors look amazing but when I used it the colors were very chalky and not easy to blend.
Anji H.
Anji H.
Lees Summit, MO
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent Ombres 5 Lumieres 13
Paying for the name. Color payoff is ALRIGHT and has some fallout. Definitely not long wearing. Not exactly an everyday wear either. Would not recommend, look for a good dupe instead, save some money!
Yanibell M.
Yanibell M.
Providence, RI
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent Ombres 5 Lumieres 13
Awesome bright colors , now that its summer would look amazing in out eyes ! would make us shine more then we already do , Would look great with any type of clothing
Esty C.
Esty C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Ombres 5 Lumieres 5 Colour Harmony For Eyes No. 08 Midnight 8.5 g
This looks really well and the colors look really good I'd wish to have one of them and it's really easy to apply on face my eye color is brown
Mary M.
Mary M.
Spring, TX
These are such pretty shadows. My favorite color has to be taupe. There's a lot of different colors, so you can really mix it up!
miki s.
miki s.
Des Plaines, IL
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent Ombres 5 Lumieres 13
Love YSL. They have strong colors especially purples. The quality is great-goes on smoothly & stays on for hours.Will buy again
Hailee K.
Hailee K.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Review for: Yves Saint Laurent Ombres 5 Lumieres 13
This product is pigmented and easy to use. The price is right for the amount of product and quality, I would repurchase!
J R.
J R.
Review for: Tresor D' Afrique 5 Colour Harmony For Eyes
I am actually not sure why I am reviewing this because I have never used it haha! Influenster keeps doing this to me.