Yves Saint Laurent Ombré Solo Lasting Radiance Eyeshadow uploaded by nicoleta c.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Yves Saint Laurent introduces Ombré Solo. Easy to apply, with a silky-soft and rich texture, the color remains vibrant and pure for hours. Blending is effortless; color and intensity are easy to adjust to your desired concentration. Set in a luxurious gold compact, this eyeshadow allows for easy application with both sponge-tip and brush applicators. A soft and long-lasting eye color for a truly professional result.

Kimberly M.
Jacksonville
I love for my eyes to look velvety and pigmented,  I have used this brand for years and absolutely have not been disappointed , can't wait to see all the shades for me to try! Definitely will be buying more of this product,  thank you Yves saint Laurent for making the amazing cosmetics that you do! I am so in love with your products.
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
This eye shadow works well as illuminator eyes, for use in the tear or a small light touch. It spreads very well on the eyelid and durability is acceptable, but in relation to its price does not seem to offer great benefits compared to other eyeshadows lower price and makes virtually the same function why would not buy it again
Faten A.
Yves Saint Laurent is a great cosmetics line and very expensive. I believe you shouldn't spend all that money on such eyeshadow because it's really not worth it. Yves Saint Laurent goes more towards the natural side in which the eyeshadow will not be as pigmented as you will like it to be. Drugstore eye shadows are better than this shadow. At the end of the day this is all personal preference.
Eman S.
While these shadows are great, I found that the shade I had was comparable to drugstore eyeshadow if I'm being honest. Being YSL, the packaging is luxurious and gorgeous, but the shadow itself doesn't have the most fantastic color payoff. It does have minimal fallout which is great, but I definitely have to pack the shadow on to get the look I want to achieve.
Mary M.
Spring, TX
I have the color Violet and it is such a pretty purple. It has some shimmer to it, and is so pretty used as a liner on the eyes. I love to do a smokey purple shadow look paired with a peachy-nude lip color. So chic!
Madison S.
I really like these shadows, but I am not giving it 5 stars because they all need primers. I love the pigment and blendability but when I buy a single eyeshadow for around 30 dollars I shouldn't have to use a primer. Packaging is gorgeous also!
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
This is such a gorgeous color, YSL is a great brand and they produce amazing product and this one is definitely amazing, I wish it was cheaper but other than that it's a great product.
Tanya M.
Martinsville, VA
One of my favorite YSL shadows. Very creamy. Easy to apply and blend out! My eyes are hazel so it makes them pop! Kind of pricey but lasts a long time. I'll always buy this shadow. And I recommend this to anyone.
denise m.
I like it just hate the fallout but that is the only down side the pigmentis amazing .......
It would be nice to see more colors with less fallout
Jinny G.
Elmhurst, NY
Pigmented and you can layer it to your liking. Important what you put as your base. You need eye shadow primer to help make the color pop
Làm Į.