Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Spray, 0.33 oz uploaded by Sophie H.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

MON PARIS Eau de Parfum Rollerball - Yves Saint Laurent MON PARIS is a sparkling fragrance inspired by Paris, the city of intense love. Red berries and pear immediately exude sensuality and femininity. The exotic white Datura flower, the soul of the fragrance, embodies desire and seduces the senses. Finally, this modern and daring floral scent is balanced by creamy white musks and patchouli. A passionate and unforgettable whirlwind journey to Paris.Fragrance Notes:Top - Strawberry, raspberry, bergamot, caloneMiddle - Pear, orange flower, jasmin sambac, white peony, daturaBase - Patchouli, white musk, ambrox, cedarwood, crystal moss - MON PARIS Eau de Parfum Rollerball see more...

Buy on ULTA
Rachel B.
Argusville, ND
LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent! Very light and refreshing! I got this first as a sample through Sephora and that lead to my purchase. Package is great, smell is phenomenal and I will definitely buy again!!!!
Geri Liz L.
Mon Paris smell so soft as long as you don't put a lot! The travel sizes are perfect because it gives you opportunity to try it and not waste product! But if you love a soft white musk, peony accord scent you will love this one!!!
cynthia a.
Monroe Township, NJ
I received a free sample from Nordstrom and as soon as I smelled it, I knew I had to purchase it! It has a floral, sweet, romantic scent, but it is not too overpowering. I love it!
Kendra B.
Dekalb, IL
Smells amaxing to me. Only draw back is the slight hint of musk over balances the whole thing and makes my boyfriend think I smell like his grandmother.
Kelly D.
Lugoff, SC
I truly adore this travel friendly little gem. It's the perfect amount of sweetness and clean scent. It's always in my bag!
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
This perfume smells delightful. I don’t know exactly what’s in it but, I think I need the full size. It smells soooo good.
Morgan W.
This scent is so classy and for the money it's such a good value! Super beautiful smell and very high end. Lasts too!
Kirna M.
Doral, FL
I love this fragrance, it's very soft and smells great, it has a fruity touch. I just it would last a little longer.
Lisa C.
Greenwood
Very light scent has almost a fruity smell. I love the scent and would definitely recommend it for daily wear.
Rosalyn S.
Have the full bottle of this product and I love it. Its sweet, inviting and intoxicating. I adore it