BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

MON PARIS Eau de Parfum Rollerball - Yves Saint Laurent MON PARIS is a sparkling fragrance inspired by Paris, the city of intense love. Red berries and pear immediately exude sensuality and femininity. The exotic white Datura flower, the soul of the fragrance, embodies desire and seduces the senses. Finally, this modern and daring floral scent is balanced by creamy white musks and patchouli. A passionate and unforgettable whirlwind journey to Paris.Fragrance Notes:Top - Strawberry, raspberry, bergamot, caloneMiddle - Pear, orange flower, jasmin sambac, white peony, daturaBase - Patchouli, white musk, ambrox, cedarwood, crystal moss - MON PARIS Eau de Parfum Rollerball see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Kirna M.
Kirna M.
I love this fragrance, it's very soft and smells great, it has a fruity touch. I just it would last a little longer.
Heather A.
Heather A.
I received this perfume in a monthly subscription box, and it is my new favorite! Bought my bottle from Sephora, and I love smelling it through the day. This was my first YSL perfume purchase, and I know I'll keep this one going for a while!
Alejandra T.
Alejandra T.
Elizabeth, NJ
This perfume smell so good. It smells sweet. I always get compliments on this perfume.
Sintija B.
Sintija B.
Such pretty bottle and such nice smell got this as a gift and its perfect love love love this purfume