BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

MON PARIS Eau de Parfum Rollerball - Yves Saint Laurent MON PARIS is a sparkling fragrance inspired by Paris, the city of intense love. Red berries and pear immediately exude sensuality and femininity. The exotic white Datura flower, the soul of the fragrance, embodies desire and seduces the senses. Finally, this modern and daring floral scent is balanced by creamy white musks and patchouli. A passionate and unforgettable whirlwind journey to Paris.Fragrance Notes:Top - Strawberry, raspberry, bergamot, caloneMiddle - Pear, orange flower, jasmin sambac, white peony, daturaBase - Patchouli, white musk, ambrox, cedarwood, crystal moss - MON PARIS Eau de Parfum Rollerball see more...

Buy on ULTA
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
This perfume smells delightful. I don’t know exactly what’s in it but, I think I need the full size. It smells soooo good.
Morgan W.
This scent is so classy and for the money it's such a good value! Super beautiful smell and very high end. Lasts too!
Kirna M.
Doral, FL
I love this fragrance, it's very soft and smells great, it has a fruity touch. I just it would last a little longer.
Rosalyn S.
Have the full bottle of this product and I love it. Its sweet, inviting and intoxicating. I adore it
Nadia D.
East Elmhurst, NY
You smell so expensive witg this aghhh i love it so much and it gets better through out the day
Alejandra T.
Elizabeth, NJ
This perfume smell so good. It smells sweet. I always get compliments on this perfume.
Sandee C.
This scent is so beautiful! It smells young, fresh and versatile. I get compliments all the time when I wear this fragrance! Since I’m not that great at describing scents, All I have to say that it’s worth stopping by for! Take a whiff and you won’t regret it!!
Sintija B.
Such pretty bottle and such nice smell got this as a gift and its perfect love love love this purfume