BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

MON PARIS Eau de Parfum Rollerball - Yves Saint Laurent MON PARIS is a sparkling fragrance inspired by Paris, the city of intense love. Red berries and pear immediately exude sensuality and femininity. The exotic white Datura flower, the soul of the fragrance, embodies desire and seduces the senses. Finally, this modern and daring floral scent is balanced by creamy white musks and patchouli. A passionate and unforgettable whirlwind journey to Paris.Fragrance Notes:Top - Strawberry, raspberry, bergamot, caloneMiddle - Pear, orange flower, jasmin sambac, white peony, daturaBase - Patchouli, white musk, ambrox, cedarwood, crystal moss - MON PARIS Eau de Parfum Rollerball see more...

Buy on ULTA
Alexis B.
Let me first say, I am very picky about perfumes. I happened to sample this product at the mall one day. OMG the smell of this perfume is wonderful! It has a nice scent without being overpowering and stays all day! I love this perfume and I cannot wait to buy this perfume.
Arielle M.
I find very few fragrances that I like. I really like this one because it’s fruity but not overpowering. I got several small samples and finally purchased the travel size. I eventually want the full size because I like it so much but it is super experience. It seems to last all day!
Nichole W.
God, why does this smell so good and why is it always sold out! Oh.. I know why because this has to be one of the perfumes out. I find it alluring and soft. I love that it is not overpowering but people will know when you enter the room.
Sarah W.
I am obsessed with this smell. I found it my Sephora Play box and fell instantly in love. It's a very romantic smell. I love the mini spray bottles because I can take them anywhere I go! I will repurchase over and over again.
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
I am obsessed with this smell! I got a sample of it one day from a Sephora order. I went out the next day and purchased the mini spray. I'm not much into perfume and didn't want to commit to the larger size, especially since it's almost $80. Well...I need to buy that because I LOVE this scent. It only lasts for a few hours but I love it so much I don't mind re-applying. It smells sophisticated and feminine.
Heather A.
I received this perfume in a monthly subscription box, and it is my new favorite! Bought my bottle from Sephora, and I love smelling it through the day. This was my first YSL perfume purchase, and I know I'll keep this one going for a while!
Rachel B.
Argusville, ND
LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent! Very light and refreshing! I got this first as a sample through Sephora and that lead to my purchase. Package is great, smell is phenomenal and I will definitely buy again!!!!
Geri Liz L.
Mon Paris smell so soft as long as you don't put a lot! The travel sizes are perfect because it gives you opportunity to try it and not waste product! But if you love a soft white musk, peony accord scent you will love this one!!!
cynthia a.
Monroe Township, NJ
I received a free sample from Nordstrom and as soon as I smelled it, I knew I had to purchase it! It has a floral, sweet, romantic scent, but it is not too overpowering. I love it!
Kendra B.
Dekalb, IL
Smells amaxing to me. Only draw back is the slight hint of musk over balances the whole thing and makes my boyfriend think I smell like his grandmother.