BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

MON PARIS Eau de Parfum Rollerball - Yves Saint Laurent MON PARIS is a sparkling fragrance inspired by Paris, the city of intense love. Red berries and pear immediately exude sensuality and femininity. The exotic white Datura flower, the soul of the fragrance, embodies desire and seduces the senses. Finally, this modern and daring floral scent is balanced by creamy white musks and patchouli. A passionate and unforgettable whirlwind journey to Paris.Fragrance Notes:Top - Strawberry, raspberry, bergamot, caloneMiddle - Pear, orange flower, jasmin sambac, white peony, daturaBase - Patchouli, white musk, ambrox, cedarwood, crystal moss - MON PARIS Eau de Parfum Rollerball see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Geri Liz L.
Geri Liz L.
Mon Paris smell so soft as long as you don't put a lot! The travel sizes are perfect because it gives you opportunity to try it and not waste product! But if you love a soft white musk, peony accord scent you will love this one!!!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Argusville, ND
LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent! Very light and refreshing! I got this first as a sample through Sephora and that lead to my purchase. Package is great, smell is phenomenal and I will definitely buy again!!!!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
I am obsessed with this smell. I found it my Sephora Play box and fell instantly in love. It's a very romantic smell. I love the mini spray bottles because I can take them anywhere I go! I will repurchase over and over again.
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
I am obsessed with this smell! I got a sample of it one day from a Sephora order. I went out the next day and purchased the mini spray. I'm not much into perfume and didn't want to commit to the larger size, especially since it's almost $80. Well...I need to buy that because I LOVE this scent. It only lasts for a few hours but I love it so much I don't mind re-applying. It smells sophisticated and feminine.
Nichole W.
Nichole W.
God, why does this smell so good and why is it always sold out! Oh.. I know why because this has to be one of the perfumes out. I find it alluring and soft. I love that it is not overpowering but people will know when you enter the room.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Dekalb, IL
Smells amaxing to me. Only draw back is the slight hint of musk over balances the whole thing and makes my boyfriend think I smell like his grandmother.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
This scent is so classy and for the money it's such a good value! Super beautiful smell and very high end. Lasts too!
Nadia D.
Nadia D.
East Elmhurst, NY
You smell so expensive witg this aghhh i love it so much and it gets better through out the day
Rosalyn S.
Rosalyn S.
Have the full bottle of this product and I love it. Its sweet, inviting and intoxicating. I adore it
cynthia a.
cynthia a.
Monroe Township, NJ
I received a free sample from Nordstrom and as soon as I smelled it, I knew I had to purchase it! It has a floral, sweet, romantic scent, but it is not too overpowering. I love it!