BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Introducing the new Mon Paris Eau De Toilette. Love takes flight this spring with a fresher, lighter version of the iconic Eau de Parfum.

The sparkling white floral fragrance of the original Mon Paris Eau de Parfum is transformed into an ultra-luminous floral citrus. A citrus start with grapefruit and raspberry juicy notes brings about a new fruity freshness. The floral and delicate heart of white flowers from the signature Eau de Parfum is romanced by orange blossom for a light side of love.

Family: Floral
Style: Passionate and Light
Top Note: Grapefruit and Raspberry
Middle Note: Datura and White Peony
Base Note: White Musks and Patchouli

Buy on Sephora*
Melody H.
Grand Prairie , TX
The Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris perfume is my favorite perfume it has Fruity and musky scent. 😍😍😍😍😍🔥This is the perfume that I have been using every time I go out. I bought it at Sephora It is pricey but it is worth it. This is the only perfume that I always have to repurchase. I would definitely recommend to try this perfume first before trying another because no other perfume smells as good as the Ysl Mon Paris. This scent is long lasting.Also this is not a every day wear perfume I just use it when I go to dinner, a party or special occasion.❤️
#Ysl
#Influenster
Stephanie M.
I love this strawberry and patchouli blend. It is not quiet, however so enticing. It beckons the second and third and so on sniff. What is that scent will be the reaction. It is so pretty on. This is truly a transitional day to night scent. It displays the playful nature of Paris life. The beauty of the walks to the cafe or flower market. Smelling fresh fruit at the farmers market. A pretty woman, who just doesn’t focus on her je ne sais quoi.
Sarah F.
Amherst, NY
This perfume smells so good! It is the perfect mix of fruity and musky and lasts on your skin all day!! The bottle is also super heavy and luxurious, it is a little pricey but if you get the biggest bottle it is worth the price because you get 3oz for 120 I think instead of 1oz for 70! Go get a sample at sephora you wont be dissapointed! I personally like the eau de parfum better than the toilette but teh both ❤️
Paige P.
Omaha
This has been my only perfume since I discovered it about a year ago. I am extremely picky when it comes to perfume and this is 1 of only 2 I will wear. I always keep a travel size in my purse, though the scent does last the entire day!
Aida S.
Love the scent of this fragrance! The size is great for travel and the spray nozzle makes it easier to apply compared to a rollerball. The scent lasts throughout the entire day for me and doesn’t fade until the very end of the day.
Kellyann C.
Smithtown, NY
This is my absolute favorite and go to perfume! I bought this in Ulta around the holidays on a whim and I'm so glad I did. The first night I wore it out I got into the car with the guy I was seeing at the time and a bunch of his friends and the first thing they said was that I smelled amazing lol It's a bit pricey for the amount you get, but totally worth it. I'll definitely be buying another once I run out :)
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
This perfume smells amazing! It’s definitely one of my new favorites! The scent is very long lasting. It is not over powering at all, it is the perfect amount of light floral smell. It smells very clean. I’m a first time user but will definitely be continuing to purchase and really recommend!
Michelle R.
Longwood, FL
I love this travel size. I have it with me all the time and it’s a good alternative if you can’t afford the full size of this perfume. The packaging is also really cute with a black bow. I would recommend this.
Livvi D.
My boyfriend bought me the giftset for my birthday. It smells exotic and fruity. And it last all day. The body lotion that came with it is everything. I apply it after i shower and it makes my skin soft and smell so good.
Ashley W.
This is my favorite scent on me!
I bought two because I thought I lost one. It's just so good!

It lasts all day on me and smells amazing! The bottle is so sleek and adorable.

I'm so glad I found this as a sample because it's become my signature scent.