BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

MON PARIS Limited Edition Sparkle Eau de Parfum - Dare to dress like a rising star with Yves Saint Laurent. Discover the iconic MON PARIS Eau de Parfum, now turned into the Star Limited Collector's Edition. While the iconic formula of red berries, datura flower and white musks remains the same, the stars that dress the bottle brings a more rock and couture attitude to the bottle. A new collector to highlight the edgy style of Yves Saint Laurent.Fragrance Notes:Top - Strawberry, raspberry, bergamot, caloneMiddle - Pear, orange flower, jasmin sambac, white peony, daturaBase - Patchouli, white musk, ambrox, cedarwood, crystal moss - MON PARIS Limited Edition Sparkle Eau de Parfum

Piya S.
Joplin, MO
I just love everything about this perfume!! The bottle itself is sophisticated, cute but classy, and very feminine because it's pink! The smell...mmmmm. It's has a sweet fruity smell yet a light scent of flower once it dries down. I get a lot if compliments when I wear this, it just smells pretty.
Vanessa C.
This perfume smells absolutely amazing and it lasts all day long. In fact I wore it to the beach and my friends kept telling me that they could smell my perfume even though we had been swimming in the water all day. It smells fruity but isn't too overbearing.