BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #2 in Perfume for Her

A new feminine fragrance, inspired by Paris, the city of love.

What it is
A new sparkling fragrance inspired by Paris, the city of intense love. Red berries and pear immediately exude sensuality and femininity. The exotic white datura flower, the soul of the fragrance, embodies desire and seduces the senses. Finally, this modern and daring floral scent is balanced by creamy white musks and patchouli. The experience is a passionate and unforgettable whirlwind journey to Paris.

What's Inside

• What's your favorite perfume? Mine is Yves Saint Laurent...8 Answers
  • Not really a question but I want fo try this! Is this a s...4 Answers
Purnima D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this for free from Influenster via Sephora play box. Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris has quickly become my favorite fragrance. After getting a sample of the perfume I knew I needed to purchase a full sized bottle.Personally, I tend to deviate away from overly floral or powdery fragrances. I like more gourmand scents with a fruity or sweet dry down.

This fragrance starts out as a sweet floral when first applied but it becomes progressively sweeter after a few minutes. I do smell some undertones of floral but I pick up on the Strawberry and Raspberry notes more throughout the day. I have found that Yves Saint Laurent fragrances are more complex than other brands and often multiple notes can be detected at any given time. The scent is not overbearing or overly strong but is detectable. I would describe it as light and wearable for any season.

As for longevity, I spray one full spritz on my wrist and then apply that to the base of my neck as well. One spritz gets me through the day without needing to apply anymore.
Miljorie A.
Boston, MA
Categorizes: Draws Compliments, Great Smell, Great Value, Long-Lasting, Not Overpowering and Sensual. Everything one needs for the perfect perfume! I own only a few perfumes because I'm very picky with the statement smell. This scent basically has its own identity to the point it draws so many compliments. So many people turn around sniff the air ask 'someone smells amazing!' I even got my mom hooked on this perfume & she's almost done with it before I was! My favorite YSL parfum of all time hands down. I can always trust them with long lasting fragrances. Love love love 💕
lia E.
So I first smelled this perfume in a magazine and I saw that they were giving out free samples. I received the sample and immediately fell in love. I knew this was MY scent and decided to splurge on the full size. It smells like fresh berries and flowers. Although it was a bit more on the pricey side, I think you get what you pay for. I would recommend this perfume to anyone who prefers a fresh, floral scent.
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
I have to agree with everyone else, this perfume smells so delightful! I received a sample of it in my Ulta magazine and I wish I was rich enough to buy the full sized version, since the packaging looks so pretty too. The scent itself is very warm and floral, something I would be comfortable wearing daily to any occasion. Yves has some incredible perfumes in it's collection, this is definitely one of them.
X H.
Evansville
I received this fragrance for Christmas, and while I love the initial spray and dry down, I'm not in love with the projection and lasting power.  On my skin, I maybe get 2-4 hours.  On my clothing, I get about 4-6.  In regards to the smell, it is flirty, floral, and feminine (how about that alliteration?).  It is what you would expect a grown man to want his woman to smell like! #Sexy  Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Eau de Parfum
Kourtney C.
Norman, OK
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! I fell in love with this perfume after receiving a sample in my Sephora Play Box. It's always on my Christmas and Birthday wish lists. I love purchasing the travel sized bottles because their cheaper (this is a pretty expensive perfume) and they're easy to throw in my purse to freshen up during the day. I love the sweet scent and how long is lasts throughout the day. Get a sample and I guarantee, you will be purchasing.
Ali W.
Saint Louis, MO
Before this, my favorite perfume was YSL Black Opium! YSL managed to top my favorite! Wow I got a free sample of YSL mon paris in the mail and had to have the bottle after trying!

This smells like a light flower scent mixed with a little spice! I get so many compliments when I wear it. It lasts all day on my clothes but fades if only sprayed on my skin.

This has a mixture of cedar wood, pear, orange flower, white peony, strawberry, raspberry, and bergamot. It’s a very sophisticated and passionate smell. My boyfriend love this on me.
Cathy C.
Fairview , NJ
This perfume works MIRACLES! I get so many compliments on this scent thorughout the whole day.  I am currently on my 2nd bottle and vow to never live without it thus far. I spayed Mon Paris on my daughter on a sephora haul just for fun, but the scent lasted into the next day and it smelled like I had JUST put some on her and that is how my love story started with YSL Mon Paris. I want to bathe in it, I love it so freakin much!!
Brooke P.
Jonesboro
this is my go-to perfume and one of my favorites ever! a very sexy, sophisticated perfume. i smelled it for the first time in the fall of 2016 and fell in love so i asked for it for christmas that year. my mom bought me a set from Dillard’s, which contained the full size perfume, a travel size perfume, and a travel lotion. i believe it was around $120 which is good considering i still use all 3 products a year and a half later! i use 3-4 sprays when i use the perfume and it lasts all day. i know this because i constantly get compliments throughout the day when i wear it!
VENICE N.
PHOENIX
I just got this bottle for a month ago and I am in love with it. The scent is sweet, sexy, and feminine. I am not used to like a kinda sweet perfume but this one hit me up at the first time I smell it. Cannot believe that I found it that late lol. It is quite pricey but it worths any penny. Last very long time, even overnight in a day I tried it on for a night dating. Would definitely recommend buying!
maczone z.
How it's smells? Good or bad.
Ella W.
North Ridgeville , Oh
Is it worth how much money it is? Also does it last all day?
Sophie M.
Does the scent stay on well during the day or does it fade?!
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
What's your favorite perfume? Mine is Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Eau de Parfum
Crissy C.
I've been thinking about buying as I love Yves Saint Laurent's perfume "Black Opium". Would you suggest this? Are there any similarities between the two perfumes?