BY YVES SAINT LAURENT #4 in Fragrance for Her

A new feminine fragrance, inspired by Paris, the city of love.

What it is
A new sparkling fragrance inspired by Paris, the city of intense love. Red berries and pear immediately exude sensuality and femininity. The exotic white datura flower, the soul of the fragrance, embodies desire and seduces the senses. Finally, this modern and daring floral scent is balanced by creamy white musks and patchouli. The experience is a passionate and unforgettable whirlwind journey to Paris.

What's Inside

• What's your favorite perfume? Mine is Yves Saint Laurent Mon Par...8 Answers
  • Not really a question but I want fo try this! Is this a soft flor...4 Answers
nikkie A.
Henderson, NV
They say you’re supposed to change your “signature scent” every ten years. So what I wanted was a grown up version of what I was already using. Even though I still do occasionally reach for my juicy couture, I do love this scent. My favorite time to use this perfume is when I’m doing something particularly unglamorous like grocery shopping or doing dishes. It kind of smells like berries and peonies, which makes me feel glamorous. I love the packaging it came with because I love the color combination of purple and black. This is a good fragrance for really feminine people, my husband really likes when I wear this too. Actually, most people around me do complement me! I think this is a universally nice smelling scent to everyone.
The formula itself is very long lasting and despite the perfume not being clear it does not stain clothes.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
This fragrance is absolutely amazing!! I am a girl who is in love with perfume and I would put this in my top three!! Probably my top one! I got a sample fell in love purchase A full-size bottle and I'm falling deeper in love every day!!! My husband always tells me he loves how the way I smell because it matches the way I feel in his arms! He knows if I'm happy and flirty or ready for a day in the summer sun but his favorite he tells me is when I feel bubbly and sparkly like a glass of the best champagne. And that's with this fragrance is!! And is now my favorite fragrance I will wear this forever and ever and ever! It has great staying power without being overpowering. And best of all it makes me feel joy, happiness and romantic all at the same time! The bottle design is beautiful and sexy too it makes me feel like I'm back in Paris for our wedding anniversary my gosh the memories the smells, the beauty of Paris. They've captured it all! YSL you've done a fantastic job!!!Buy it you'll love it I promise!!! I get compliments from my husband, from strangers .... it's amazing if I'm out shopping or at a party people will constantly ask me what fragrance I'm wearing it's so flattering!! Even my young children even love it.... get a ton more hugs when I'm wearing it!!
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
This is my absolute favorite perfume. I'm actually wearing it right now. My husband and I were on a cruise a few months ago and we're just looking at all the shops on the boat. I wasn't looking to buy perfume but he wanted to buy one for me and based on his reaction to the perfume I knew I had to check it out. I loved it right away. It's a sweet smell. Idk how to describe it exactly but it's nice to find a scent that doesn't smell "too young" or "too old". It's perfect for work and evenings out. It's not a scent that have people gasping for air but it's noticable enough where people will say "oh, you smell so pretty!" Type of perfume.
Kami L.
Grafton , WV
The Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Eau de Parfum has been my go-to, holy grail perfume for 2 years now. I saw Casey Holmes talk about it on her YouTube channel and she was raving about it, so naturally I had to have it! Ever since that day I haven’t looked back. It is a fruity, floral scent that is semi-sweet and once it hits my skin, it melts in and lasts all day long. If you are looking for the perfect spring/summer/fall/winter scent, look no food further. Every time I wear this perfume, I get tons of compliments. I’m talking everywhere I go while wearing it. I LOVE THIS PERFUME!
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
I have to agree with everyone else, this perfume smells so delightful! I received a sample of it in my Ulta magazine and I wish I was rich enough to buy the full sized version, since the packaging looks so pretty too. The scent itself is very warm and floral, something I would be comfortable wearing daily to any occasion. Yves has some incredible perfumes in it's collection, this is definitely one of them.
X H.
Evansville
I received this fragrance for Christmas, and while I love the initial spray and dry down, I'm not in love with the projection and lasting power.  On my skin, I maybe get 2-4 hours.  On my clothing, I get about 4-6.  In regards to the smell, it is flirty, floral, and feminine (how about that alliteration?).  It is what you would expect a grown man to want his woman to smell like! #Sexy  Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Eau de Parfum
Anne R.
Culver City, CA
I've never had a "signature scent" and never been a person who wears perfume, even for special occasions. I got a sample of this and it changed me. Haha. Normally when I smell a perfume there is a certain element of the fragrance that I don't like, or nothing wows me. This is the only one I've ever loved. :') I'm not saying it will be everyone's cup of tea, but I'm so glad I found it!
Michelle G.
I am just in love with this fragrance by YSL. This is definitely not easy on the wallet but 1000% worth the price. This a scent with staying power and will keep you fragrant all day. YSL is generally such a solid brand for perfumes and colognes. This has such a sexy, deep evening scent. This is not a light floral or fruity scent so if that’s what you like, pass on this. It’s reminiscent of my Black Opium but it’s maybe a little more floral. It’s so difficult to describe so run to the store and check this out. This is that ideal date night perfume and a crowd pleaser. I love this so so so much!
Brittney P.
Orangeburg, SC
This is definitely my all time favorite fragrance! Every time I wear it I receive compliments . The packaging is quite beautiful and the ribbon makes it a perfect addition to any vanity or wardrobe. I it a very youthful sent and I believe it can be worn all year round. The price is pretty steep but considering its a luxury fragrance its definitely worth the money .
Amy S.
This perfume will be my next purchase. Every time I see it in store I spray myself. And every time I do I fall deeper in love with this scent. It’s a little sweet, a little floral and a little sultry. It is such a beautiful fragrance. I think it would work well for women of all ages and goes from day to night. Can not wait to have this one on my vanity.
Ella W.
North Ridgeville , Oh
Is it worth how much money it is? Also does it last all day?
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
Crissy C.
I've been thinking about buying as I love Yves Saint Laurent's perfume "Black Opium". Would you suggest this? Are there any similarities between the two perfumes?
bouchra e.
How do u find this perfume?
shawna c.
Orlando, FL
Do you like the product as much as the adorable bottle?