Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Couture Eau De Parfum uploaded by rosalinda S.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Feel the rush of a passionate love story with Mon Paris Couture, a new sparkling, citrus interpretation of the iconic Mon Paris floral signature. The citrus fruity opening combines raspberry and strawberry from the signature Mon Paris Eau de Parfum with notes of grapefruit and mandarin for a sweetness that is engaging and inviting. Giving way to a sparkling heart, the signature notes of white flowers are now infused with rosebud that is fresh, yet romantic. The warmth of patchouli highlights the delicate white musks.

tahnea e.
Really love this perfume! I love how mature the scent is while also beung a sweet scent. It is subtle but such an amazing smell! I love perfume but i don't like someone to be able to smell me a mile away, this lasts so long annnd is not overwhelming! My boyfriend is also so picky with scents, this one was finally a winner! So happy!
Ashley D.
Honestly this is hands down one of the best perfumes I’ve come across so far. The bottle is beautiful I wear it almost everyday it’s a little expensive but It’s so worth it my top perfumes right now are this jimmy choo and roses de chloé!Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Couture Eau De Parfum
Jordan K.
If I could give this more than 5 stars I would! Everytime I wear it people ask what it is and where they can get it! I’ve never spent that much on a fragrance before but it’s definitely worth it. The scent lasts all day and night. It’s soft and sweet and so feminine I LOVE IT!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
1920 reviews
Wow! The fragrance of YSL Mon Paris is so seductive and desirable. The initial scent of sweet red berries and earthy white musk is so sexy yet comforting, with elegant floral undertones. I love this fragrance. Gives off feelings of romance to the user. Would be a wonderful summer or date night fragrance.
Ally D.
Charleston, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my holy grail perfume. It’s sweet, sexy and luxurious smelling and lasts so long on the body. It’s expensive but it’s definitely so, so worth it. I reach for it everyday and by the time I go to bed at night I can still smell it on my skin. I will definitely be repurchasing it over and over and over again.
Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
Love this scent! I'm allergic to so many perfumes but now I'm wondering if I'm just allergic to cheap perfumes. My man immediately fell in love with this scent and said he would absolutely for the heavy price tag.
The design of the bottle is rather simple but I suppose that fits in with the regal Elegance of this brand.
Anna R.
Montrose, CO
I love the smell of this perfume. I had thought I had found my new go to fragrance when I sampled and then later purchased at Sephora. Unfortunately after using for a while I discovered YSL does test on animals which is a huge no no for me. Super disappointed because I love the scent.
Jenny W.
Hedgesville
I just got this blindly in the mail and it is truly the BEST blind buy I have ever made.  It is citrusy candy like smell that lasts through dry down.  It also has great longevity and sillage.  The BEST.  It manages to be sweet but not cloying at all!  a masterpiece!
Christie E.
Washington
Sexy, floral, and fruity! My boyfriend gifted Mon Paris to me on my birthday, and I absolutely adore it. It's my first time wearing it and has quickly become one of my favorite scents. The bottle is gorgeous! V Instagramable. I would definitely buy this perfume again.
kendall g.
Ogden, KS
This scent is so delightful. It’s airy yet impactful. Get to an Ulta near you and try it out. It’s very different from the original Mon Paris. But still just as beautiful. I think this should have launched in the spring not fall but it’s still a new fave.