Yves Saint Laurent Matt Touch Foundation Oil-Free SPF 10 uploaded by Khoùloud L.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Gretchen G.
Gladwin, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample (1/2 oz) tube of this foundation from a friend in #4 Sand. The color is perfect for my light warm complexion. I love the smooth feeling upon application...kind of mousse-like and very light feeling on my skin. It took just a few little dabs for medium coverage for my whole face. What really sold me was the way it let my freckles show through but softened their appearance. It did absolute wonders for my pores and fine lines. The coverage and soft feeling on my skin lasted all day (through a tough13+ hour shift and some sweating and requiring just a light powdering at lunch). I'm truly impressed! Now to find a full size in my shade...looks like it might be discontinued😩
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love he Yves Saint Laurent Matt Touch Foundation oil free for my oily combination skin. Theonly thing I wish they would better is the low SPF of 10. I think there should be at least an SPF of 25 for a product in this proce range. My skin never borke out with this one and it´s great to apply.
Candace M.
Bainbridge Is, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my goodness first time I have used ysl brand and wow this is a game changer! Perfect coverage for everyday makeup
Tayler S.
Aubrey, TX
Review for: Oil Free 01 Ivory
Love this foundation! Amazing coverage and long lasting. I have combination skin and this foundation last all day
riley S.
Review for: Oil Free 01 Ivory
I can't even begin to explain how much I loved this product. It is worth the money. Firstly, it applies in a nice antibacterial tube so you do not need to worry about that. Secondly, it comes out in a nice pace, not too quickly or hard to squeeze. And the best and last part is that it is super hydrating and soft. Everyone will have different opinions on coverage but I absolutely love this. I only wish it was cheaper or had coupons.
Lara S.
Review for: Oil Free 02 Blond Ysl Complexion Matt Touch Foundation Spf10
This Yves Saint Laurent foundation is excellent. It stays on and keeps your skin looking matte all day, even in humid weather conditions. It doesn't cake either, great product!
Brenda O.
Review for: Oil-Free Foundation Makeup
Absolutely amazing!!!! I have no words to describe how good this works and easy to use!!!
peaches m.
colonia, NJ
Review for: Oil Free 06 Gold Beige
Very light weight and matte not to heavy or cakey one of my favorites :) I recommend
Smyrna D.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Me gusta mucho este producto, lo he utilizado desde hace un mes, se los recomiendo a las chicas con piel seca.
cierra g.
Durham, NC
Review for: Oil Free 06 Gold Beige
Great for when I need long-last and profressional looking make up. Ie for more formal events. Worked great and will buy again.