Yves Saint Laurent Matt Touch Foundation Oil-Free SPF 10 uploaded by Khoùloud L.

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Gretchen G.
Gladwin, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample (1/2 oz) tube of this foundation from a friend in #4 Sand. The color is perfect for my light warm complexion. I love the smooth feeling upon application...kind of mousse-like and very light feeling on my skin. It took just a few little dabs for medium coverage for my whole face. What really sold me was the way it let my freckles show through but softened their appearance. It did absolute wonders for my pores and fine lines. The coverage and soft feeling on my skin lasted all day (through a tough13+ hour shift and some sweating and requiring just a light powdering at lunch). I'm truly impressed! Now to find a full size in my shade...looks like it might be discontinued😩
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love he Yves Saint Laurent Matt Touch Foundation oil free for my oily combination skin. Theonly thing I wish they would better is the low SPF of 10. I think there should be at least an SPF of 25 for a product in this proce range. My skin never borke out with this one and it´s great to apply.
Abby G.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Oil Free 02 Blond Ysl Complexion Matt Touch Foundation Spf10
Love this product! Expensive but if you can splurge do it on this, nice that it includes an spf so you don't have to apply separate. Lightweight but still Full coverage. Lots of colors to match your skin tone. Not greasy. Will buy again and would recommend.
Jocelyn E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loveeee this foundation so much. Gives good coverage and natural flawless finish. It has so many benefits to it. It has SPF and is oil free which is good for people with acne or oily skin. It has a matte finish which I love.
Lisa h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great foundation for days when you need little to no coverage. I have combination skin . I love how nice the packaging looks. This brand lasts a long time. I would definitely buy this brand again but it is expensive
Lauren T.
Bristol, IL
Review for: Oil-Free Foundation Makeup
I love this foundation!!! it goes on very smoothly especially with a brush and I love that it is matte. Also a plus that it includes sun protection. I think that really the only downside is the price.
Narcisa R.
Van Nuys, CA
Love this product. keeps my face oily free all day. makes my makeup look nice through the whole day. was a first timer using this and not disappointed , pricey but worth the value
Daisy Z.
Great foundation is on the medium side of coverage last a pretty good time on the skin does feel hydrating but not oily on skin would recommend
Liliana M.
Mercedes, TX
Review for: Oil-Free Foundation Makeup
I like this foundation because its oil free
my face is so oily and this is like the perfect fundation that makes my face not oily
Candace M.
Bainbridge Is, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my goodness first time I have used ysl brand and wow this is a game changer! Perfect coverage for everyday makeup